the bedroom

the art class

Reclining on Kris' bed, Chanyeol resists the urge to laugh at her friends' dancing, because she doesn't want to hurt her feelings. She does look a bit silly, but she enjoys it and that's a good thing. But she's just slightly off beat, and she keeps doing really oldfashioned dance moves, like the kind her dad does to embarrass her at weddings. Chanyeol isn't dancing with her, because it's simply too hot to be doing any kind of movement, and she doesn't understand how Kris is managing it.

She touches her hair to make sure it isn't falling out- she'd tied it up on top of her head in a messy bun to help her stay cool. She also borrowed some shorts from Kris, because the jeans she came in were far too hot and her air con doesn't work properly. Luckily Kris doesn't care about the state of her hairy legs. Smiling to herself, she lets Kris tire herself out a bit, listening to the music without staring at her and making her feel bad. When the song ends, she falls back and bounces on the bed, flushed and a little sweaty but happy. Chanyeol lazily nudges her with her foot, making her whine and wave her arms in her direction. 

"Nice dancing skills you've got there," Chanyeol comments,

"Shut up," Kris snorts, brushing her damp fringe to the side and groaning. Chanyeol watches her, affectionately. She's been friends with this girl for as long as she can remember, since way back when they both played dressup. Chanyeol would be a princess and Kris, or Christina back then, would be a dragon. She had a great roar for a five year old. Scared off all the boys that tried to bother them.

"Have you decided what you want to do at university yet?" She asks, wriggling a little closer, so they can lie next to each other with their long legs hanging off the edge. Chanyeol stares at the ceiling, still covered in glow in the dark stars from childhood. 

"No, not really. I don't know what to do, and I don't really have anything that I'm really good at, like, nothing I would say 'this is my talent' about. I don't know," Kris sounds a little out of breath soon.

"Well, you could always just try a little bit of everything, I suppose there isn't really any rush." Chanyeol comforts her. "And maybe you'll be able to find a girlfriend there too, since like everyone here is straight."

"Yeah, I think I'll join one of those LGBTQ groups, and see what happens, I guess," Chanyeol feels her shrug. "I hope we won't be too far away from each other," 

"Mmm. I'll miss you." Chanyeol looks down wistfully at her best friend's face. Kris sits up swiftly,

"Me too, best friend." She slaps her hand down on Chanyeol's stomach, almost winding her. "Speaking of girlfriends, how are you and Baekhyun doing? Done the deed yet?" She smirks playfully. Chanyeol feels all the blood rush to her face,

"Shut up," she complains, rolling to her side and facing away from her friend, and shrieking when Kris pinches her waist,

"Seriously, how far have you two got?" She whispers conspiratorially, "you know I won't tell, and maybe I could give you some tips," she cackles.

"You? You're even more of a than me!"

"Answer the question, miss almost-not-a-!"  Kris demands, tickling her more until she almost falls off the bed entirely. Wheezing, Chanyeol raises her hands in defeat, 

"All we've done is make out, I swear."

Chanyeol thinks back to the last time they were together, in Baekhyun's room. She sat on his bed, flicking through some of the books she found lying on his floor- he always had a few- and glanced at him out of the corner of her eye while he did his homework. He was always dilligent in doing it as soon as he got home, which was ok, because Chanyeol didn't mind waiting. Sometimes she drew him, and now had a whole sketchbook dedicated to pictures of him, even though only a few pages were full.

Whenever Baekhyun finished his homework, they would chat with each other, learning about each other's family and childhood and likes and dislikes. It was nice, and it made Chanyeol feel good, since she'd heard a lot about relationships in which the boy just wanted , and Baekhyun never pushed her, and usually waited for her to initiate anything like that.

She her lips remembering how it feels to have Baekhyun lying over her, his body pressing hers into the mattress. How his mouth tastes when she his lower lip and inside...

"Hey, hey, no spacing out on me!" Kris clicks her fingers in front of her face. 

"Sorry," Chayeol looks at the floor, a little guilty that she was thinking about her boyfriend like that with Kris right there. 

"Do you even want to go further than kissing with him?" Kris inquires, rearranging herself so that she's sitting cross legged, with one elbow on her knee, and her chin resting on her fist. Chanyeol bites her lip and thinks about it. She does want to do that kind of thing, but at the same time...not. She's not sure how to put it into words. Shrugging, she looks up at her friend, who is smirking at her again.

"I think you dont want to give up the fantasy." When Chanyeol furrows her eyebrows at her, she continues to explain, "I mean, you've been fantasizing about him for ages- don't try and lie to me, I know everything- so you're worried that it won't be ...as good? It's not going to be, but I think he's a too, so you don't need to worry about being bad at it or that kind of thing." 

"Maybe that is part of it, but still, I like that we aren't having ? I'm scared that if we start doing it then that's all he'll care about then we'll just. Stop." She chews on her lower lip, 

"That's silly. Do you even know how he looks at you? He's had a crush on you for ages, maybe even longer than you've liked him. There's no way that would happen. Seriously. Just ask him, talking to him would work best. Trust me,"

"Ok. If you say so. Maybe I'll talk to him about it next time he comes over." 

"Yeah." 

"Also, if you want to skip that part, you should just shove your hand down his pants." 

"Kris!" Chanyeol slaps her hand over her friend's mouth, and pretends to not be considering doing that. Kris splutters, laughing, and tries to push her off. They end up wrestling on Kris' bed. Kris Chanyeol's hand, making her yelp in disgust, then in retalliation, she grabbed a pillow and started smacking her with it, Kris flailing and kicking to stop the pillow from touching her. 

It's too hot to do this for long, however, and Chanyeol quickly tires herself out, smothering Kris with the pillow and lying on them both. 

"I think you should do what I said," Kris murmurs, out of breath.

"Not. Happening. And even if it did I wouldn't tell you."

"Oh, I think you would." Kris snorts, shoving Chanyeol off of her. "Can you do my nails again? I want something all geometric and modern looking, can you do that?"

"Sure, what colour?" Chanyeol rolls onto the floor, then shuffles on her bare knees over to her night bag to get at all the nail polishes she brought. 

"Um. Green. And blue. Do you have glitter?"

-

Baekhyun's mother doesn't get home till late today, Chanyeol knows that. She sits curled up in the middle of her boyfriend's bed, watching his back and thinking too hard about how to start having . She bites her lip. Kris said to talk about it, and it had sounded easy at the time, but with him right in front of her, it suddenly doesn't seem so easy.

Yesterday had been fun, they'd gone on another date, but this time to an art gallery. Baekhyun had bravely put up with her rambling on about her favourite contemporary artists, like Park Seungmo, Mia Pearlman and Ellen Jewett, and lamenting over her inability to create things as beautiful as that. They'd held hands and walked through the exibits, mostly of old celadon pottery and woodblock prints, and inspected the ancient works of art.

That was easy: talking and holding hands is easy. Kissing, and even making out weren't so hard anymore. But why did she feel so anxious about bringing up ? She liked it when they made out, taking it a step further wouldn't be so hard, would it? It would just be like...making out without their clothes on, right? But then, she's felt it when Baekhyun gets , and his bulge rubs against her thigh, and that kind of scares her. Doing that without the fabric between them- that would be even more...real.

Maybe that's what's scaring her so much: she'd spent so long thinking about it, while believing none of it would ever happen, and now there's a high possibility of it actually happening, she doesn't know what to do? She frowns, rolling the hem of her skirt between her fingers absently and mulling over the fact that she didn't wear tights today, because she shaved her legs the night before, just in case.

"What're you thinking so hard about?" Baekhyun's voice is startlingly close. She jerks, and accidently knocks their heads together.

"I'm sorry!" She cries, clutching at her head.

"Hey, no need to assault me," Baekhyun laughs, rubbing his forehead. He crawls up onto his bed next to her, and leans against her side, one arm around her waist, "I could practically hear you thinking from over there. What's up?" Baekhyun asks. 

"Nothing." 

"It's not nothing, Channie. Just tell me, I won't laugh." Baekhyun promises, 

"I Just. I don't know." She sighs, and between them, Baekhyun takes her hand in his and her with his thumb. "I'm scared of going further. Like, I mean, ," she whispers the last word, frustrated at herself for being so embarrased and shy when with Kris she could come out and say it as loud as she wanted. Baekhyun stops her hand.

"Me too," he says simply, "I'm scared I'm not going to be good enough, of course, and not live up to your expectations. But also that it will change things between us. But it's ok, we don't have to do anything. We could wait for it to be spontaneous, or we could set a specific date. We'd need to buy things though, because I don't have anything to use." 

"You sound like you've thought about this a lot,"

"Yeah, I kinda. Yep." He laughs awkwardly, 

"Ok. I think. I think if we chose a day, then I could, um, prepare. Yeah,"

"Yeah? Ok then. You know the days when my parents get back late, so its up to you, I guess. We can decide, later, alright?" 

"Mhm. I'll think about it," She looks up at him, making eye contact for the first time that night, and feels immensely better about this whole thing. So Kris was right- taking about this stuff does help. She smiles wryly, then leans forward to kiss him, a gentle touch. Baekhyun chuckles against her lips, closing his eyes and kissing her back, cupping her face then sliding around to the back of her neck. 

This is better Chanyeol thinks, she likes kissing. She pulls away momentarily to move backwards until she's leaning up against the headboard, her favourite place to do this, dragging Baekhyun with her. Because of the height difference between them, usually Baekhyun kneels over her legs so he can reach her comfortably, but today Chanyeol sits with her legs splayed open. Baekhyun gulps as he shuffles closer, kneeling between them, and Chanyeol links her ankles together behind his back. She curses her legs for being so long- her knees keep getting in the way.

Baekhyun ducks down to press his mouth on hers again, once, twice, then moves on to her jaw, leaving a trail down to her neck and gently. This is still familliar territory, his tongue tracing patterns on her skin. She tangles her fingers in his hair, and just as she thinks she'd rather have him back kissing her face, he latches onto a sweet spot, making her gasp shakily. Baekhyun's smile is obvious against her flushed skin.

Chanyeol's heart is racing, a mile a minute.

He pulls away a moment later, smiling that radiant smile she loves so much. She returns it, reigning him back in to kiss her, humming when he opens his mouth to let her taste inside, tongues tangling. Wanting more, Chanyeol drags her hands down Baekhyun's back, then underneath his t-shirt, thanking whatever higher power there is that her hands aren't too clammy.

"Can I try something?" Chanyeol asks, breathless. Baekhyun nods, slightly dazed, and rests his forehead against hers. Chanyeol in a breath, unable to believe she's actually going to do this, and reaches between them. Her knuckles run lightly over Baekhyun's inner thigh, making him jerk, then she cups his crotch. Baekhyun's mouth falls open as she squeezes it, feeling the shape of his hardness beneath his jeans.

"Wow," she breathes, her own body throbbing in response.

"Yeah, oh," Baekhyun moves his hips forward, pressing into her hand. Chanyeol pinches his zipper, and looks at him questioningly. Baekhyun's tongue swipes over his lower lip, and nods. The sound of the zip breaks the silence, and Chanyeol closes her eyes, discovering Baekhyun by touch only. Her fingertips graze the small patch of bare skin above the waistband of his underwear then delve lower, pulling the elastic down until his is revealed, warm and pulsating against the side of her hand. 

Baekhyun is breathing slowly, each breath laboured as Chanyeol delicately wraps her long fingers around the base, and pulls them up to the tip, gauging how big he is. Maybe it's because she isn't looking, but he seems big, to her. She's surprsed at how it wet it is: he's dripping precome. She opens her eyes and looks down at him: it's pinkish and his pubes are as dark as his raven hair. She's expected it to feel coarse, but instead it's silky.

"Ho-how should I..?" Does she just go up and down? She frowns. Wordlessly, he covers her hand with his and guides her, tightening her grip and making her go faster, creating friction and using the precome that oozes from the tip to make the slide easier. He lets go and his head drops down to rest on her shoulder as she jerks him off clumsly. She can hear each gasp and hitch of his breath, and each quiet groan when she drags her thumb over the head, and it's driving her crazy.

It doesn't take long for Baekhyun to come undone, spurting onto Chanyeol's hand and his bed with a sharp inhale. Chanyeol wants to clench her thighs together, but with Baekhyun between them, she cant. 

"I have tissues on the side, there," he kneels back, pointing to his bedside table. Chanyeol wipes her hand meticulously, and the sheets, and wonders if Baekhyun does this himself very often. She has ed a few times before, mostly before she and Baekhyun got together. But she hasn't even touched herself yet, and she's about as riled up as she would be if she had done. She wonders if Baekhyun can tell her underwear is soaked. 

"Is it alright if I, if I do something too?" Baekhyun asks, tucking himself back into his pants. 

"Um, ok?" She whispers, hoping he's going to kiss her or touch her. 

His hand gravitates to her , encasing it and pushing his thumb under the rim of her bra, through the fabric of her shirt. 

"Can I take it off?" His voice is hoarse, showing her boyfriend in a new light- usually he's cute but right now he's hot. She nods bashfully, sitting up so she can reach around the back and unclip her bra, slipping it off without removing her shirt, a skill Baekhyun seems to marvel at. He looks at the piece of pink lacy underwear like he's never seen one before, and goes back to being cute.

Having no underwear on with her boyfriend so close, looking at her like that, is thrilling.

"This too?" He pinches the bottom of her shirt, and she blanches. 

"Only if you take yours off too," He immediately shucks off his t-shirt, tossing it to the floor carelessly, leaving his hair a ruffled mess. Smiling, she inspects Baekhyuns bare body, flushed from before and not toned or anything. He's not chubby, exactly, but it makes her feel a little more comfortable taking off her own shirt, so she begins to it, starting from the bottom and working her way up. Baekhyun watches her like a child who isn't sure if he's allowed to eat the amazing cake in front of him.

Chanyeol pulls the whole thing off and daintly puts it aside, still burning from an odd combination of shyness and unfulfilment. Making her jump, Baekhyun scoops her up into a hug, pressing their torsos together, and her back in steady motions. Surely he means for this to be reassuring- and it is- but its also creating friction against her s- which are so erect, surely he can feel them against him?- with every slight movement.

"I really, really like you," Baekhyun mumbles into her neck. 

"I really, really like you too," she replies, wishing he would hurry up and do something, "can you...touch me now? Please," she's so embarrassed to say that, her voice is barely even audible. Baekhyun leans back enough to kiss her, distracting her for a moment before tracing his index finger from the top of her and stopping to draw circles around her areola. He pinches her , and she moans into his mouth. He does it again, and again until she realises that walking home wearing these is going to be hard.

He retreats,

"How far do you want to go?" 

"Not all the way, but I want. I-" she doesn't know quite what she wants. To come? Well, yes, but to say that outloud would be-

She gapes when he lifts her skirt, revealing her plain pink briefs that have a cute little bow on them. Suddenly she's freaking out- she's never shaved down there before, what if Baekhyun is disgusted? Guys like it when there's no hair, don't they? Baekhyun's eyes widen, and she looks to the side in shame, thinking he's probably shocked at what he's seeing.

"You're-" he touches her, sending sharp jolts of want through her body, settling in her lower belly, "is that because of me? Can I-?" He draws a line with two fingers up her vulva, then back down again, harder. Chanyeol never expected that to feel so good, so different. Did the feeling really change so much just because it was another person doing it? He pushes his fingertips underneath the little bow, then looks for approval. Chanyeol just looks at him, lip caught between her teeth and silently urges him to hurry up.

Chanyeol winces when he goes further, the hair is probably quite gross, but he doesn't stop, and Chanyeol finds herself a mess as he touches her most intimate parts. There's a mortifying squelch sound and Chanyeol huddles against Baekhyun's chest, almost shy enough to make him stop, but it feels so good and she wants him to keep going. He continues to rove his middle finger over her wettest part, and frustratingly seems to be avoiding her sweet spot on purpose. 

"How do you," he clears his throat, "how do you normally do it? I mean, by yourself,"

"Like this," she holds his wrist and pulls his hand up a bit, then places her hand over his, much like he had done for her earlier, and rubs her . She lets him go, and cups her , wanting to get to the end faster.

"Not so hard," She tells him, and immediately Baekhyun's fingers slow, occasionally dipping lower. Her breathing increases in pace as the heat in her rises and rises and the fire in her gut swells until-

Nothing. Nothing but disappointment as her impending is down the drain. 

"Ow, stop, stop." Baekhyun retracts his hand immediately, as if he's been burned. He reaches for another tissue to wipe off her natural lubricant.

"What happened? Are you ok? Was I doing it wrong?" 

"No, no. It happens, Its not your fault." She brings her legs up and hugs her knees to her chest, "It's just annoying."

"What happens?"

"I mean, it feels good and then suddenly it's not. I don't know." Now she just feels damn and uncomfortablely itchy. She hadn't realised she'd gotten so sweaty. She should have brought clothes to change into or something.

"I'm sorry," he looks like a kicked puppy,

"Don't be, it isn't your fault." She hooks her thumbs into her soaking wet underwear and shimmies out of them, then wraps them in her shirt. She'll put them in her school bag later or something. A little awkwardly with Baekhyun watching her, she puts her bra back on, then goes back to her huddles up pose with her knees tucked underneath her chin.

"Do you want to borrow some clothes?"

"Yes please," she mumbles against her knees. Baekhyun fetches her a hoody of his and some boxers he promises are clean to put on. She gratefully snuggles into the hoody, and hesitantly wears the boxers- so roomy! Then tugs him down and cuddles him, legs tangling together. 

"Sorry about ruining that."

"You didn't ruin anything." 


 

slightly nervous about posting this chapte >///< first het almost ?? yikes

anyway comments are appreciated as always and you can go give me prompts on my askfm if you want

tumblr | askfm