Anger

Depression in Five Stages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]Depression In Five Stages[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Anger[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

“Is there any news of Joon?”

“No, I’m sorry –“

SMASH!

“MIR!” Chanyeol shouted, arms flung up to protect himself from the glass shards that rained about him from the water glass Mir had thrown with eerie accuracy. For an invalid who had been fighting off many a brush with death, what with a wound that had become infected, Mir was displaying shocking resilience and strength.

“GET HIM BACK! YOU MORON!”

“HE’S NOT COMING BACK!” Chanyeol finally exploded, stepping over the mess, glass crunching beneath his footsteps, forcing Mir back onto his bed, “If I have to restrain you, I shall. You’re a danger to yourself and other patients – stop struggling!” For indeed Mir was wrestling against the restraining hands of Chanyeol and his platoon of nurses. Futiley, it must be said, but he resisted with a force not often seen in a wounded individual all the same.

“HE’LL BE BACK FOR ME!” Mir screamed, tears streaming down his face, “He’ll be back for me!” he sobbed, at last going limp, “He’ll come back.”

Minutes later the room was cleared, this particular fit of rage coming to an end. They were sporadic, but frequent. Anything could trigger them, this particular case being Mir’s dissatisfaction with the water quality. This prompted the warning question that always preceded the inescapable smashing of any available item, ‘Is there any news of Joon?’ With the room now devoid of life aside from Chanyeol and Mir. The scrape of a chair pulled Mir from the safety his hands provided, cradled about his face so as not to be forced to see the world. Chanyeol sat himself down in the seat now next to the head of Mir’s bed.

“We need to talk-“

“No we don’t,” Mir refused to look at him, tone surely and unhappy.

“Oh, I think we do. You are quite upset about Joon’s death, I understand, the whole staff knows,” Mir had stiffened at the mention of Joon, but didn’t interrupt just yet, “I’m starting to feel you and Joon didn’t have a mere ‘friend-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter