A/N Not a Real Chapter

Depression in Five Stages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I posted this also on my only other currently ongoing story, I'm just looking for a little help in decision making :) 

I am also desperately looking for a beta reader, please contact me if interested!

 

First off, sorry that this  isn’t a chapter, but I promise, if I can get an idea for something new, it will make me want to post the chapter earlier than planned :P

Well…For once in my life I have no idea what to write. I need help. So I’m asking my readers what they would like to read. I have a variety of ideas, in various stages of idea completion, and so I have put them in a list of options, for you to choose from in a poll. Please take the time to fill this out if you wouldn’t mind <3 I want to write the things everyone else is excited about. I will probably choose two, as I don’t usually just have one story going at a time (it kinda gives me writer’s block…)

 

Option 1: A Confederacy Spy (Idea Progress: 90%) {Baekren, Nu’est, about 10-20 chappies} Based on the story of Lottie and Ginnie Moon from the Civil War, a tale of how Ren(Lottie) disguises himself as a girl and sneaks through enemy lines as a spy for the Confederates - South. Baekho (General Burnside) is on the side of the Union - North. They have an interesting path, what will happen when Ren is captured by the Baekho he jilted at the alter three years ago?

 

Option 2: A Monster’s Fear (Idea Progress: 15%) {Json, Nu’est, oneshot} A Sequel to a Monster's Tears, showing how Jason and JR meet and how one's ego and another's monstrous insides can combine to form an emotion no one ever could have expected. Love. Or is it hate?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter