Grief

Depression in Five Stages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]Depression In Five Stages[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Grief[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

A/N: This is going to be depressing, much like my state of mind, just as a warning XD

“What are you doing?!” Mir could hear Chanyeol exclaiming from outside his room, right before the door burst open. Men bearing the insignia of the army, dressed in matte black armor flowed in like water from a broken dam.

“Hey!” Chanyeol attempted to grab the arm of one of the men who raised a sword towards the shocked Mir still lying prone on his bed – recovering from his secret nightly jaunt. Chanyeol was tossed aside easily, falling heavily on his bottom in a way that would have been comedic, the giant felled, had the situation not been quite so dire.

“LEAVE HIM ALONE!” a tiny force parted the crowd, all eyeliner and perfectly styled hair, “What the hell do you think you’re doing? This is a hospital.” Baekhyun stalked like a tiny kitten up to the presumed leader, who towered over him in height. Poking a finger at his chest, ignoring the look of astonishment from the leader, proceeded to admonish the team of soldiers, “I demand to know what the is going on! Or I’ll have you all reported!” he stamped his foot in disdain, “And believe me, that’ll be a lot of red tape,” Baekhyun threatened with a narrowed gaze.

“Ummmm…,” Chanyeol kept his head ducked as he tugged insistently at Baekhyun’s shirt, having risen from his fall, “He – he doesn’t mean it..haha…,” he laughed nervously as he struggled to pull Baekhyun away, clamping a hand over the protesting boy’s mouth.

“We are here to collect Mir, and to bring him to his home in the countryside. He is required to be out of the city by nightfall, and to never return.”
“Why?” Mir asked, mouth open in shock, “What did I ever do?!” The leader only shrugged,

“Not for me to know, it is under Oh Chanseok’s orders –“

“Oh Sehun’s father?” Mir interrupted, suddenly quite, quite pale, skin edging further and further to chalk white.

“I believe so…”

Mir cursed quietly under his breath, tears b in his eyes, before he shoved aside the blankets that covered his body, stepping out of bed. Chanyeol gasped when he saw the blood stained bandage he had only just changed the night before,

“What have you been doing?!” Chanyeol asked incredulously before he could stop himself, “Before you take him away, he must be treated. Out by nightfall, you said? He will be.”

~~

After a rough session of avoiding questions and indulging in a few lies here and there, Mir was once more patched up from his ‘rough night of sleeping.’ Mir knew Chanyeol didn’t believe him, but that didn’t matter anymore. When he bowed his thanks, he saw the sadness in Chanyeol’s eyes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter