II

Amăruie Óneira

 



    


   

 

chapter II; Brothers


    _______________________________________________________________________________


                                     

 

 

 

“Luhan, you okay?” The said boy look to his side and sees a tall, scrawny handsome young boy. His hair was blonde just like his own. His bangs is clipped to the side but some of the hair manage to fall and covering his forehead. Blue, dark eyes that resembles his own pair filled with worry and concern. “Sehun..” he took a deep breath, trying to calm down his racing heart.

It was just a dream. He’s safe. He’s in his room and Sehun is next to him. A dream. Only a dream. He slowly nods at Sehun’s question. He closes his eyes again and lean back on the headboard. “I’m fine.” He finally spoke. Sehun isn’t quite convinced yet though. He never had seen his brother like earlier –screaming like he was in pain, trashing around on his bed. He was about to ask why but he stopped by biting his tongue, already know what his brother’s answer is –“It’s nothing.” He always tells him. Apparently, Luhan doesn’t like when he made him worry.

Sehun only nodded and exited his brother’s room. Luhan’s head kept spinning. The images of his dream is still clear in his mind. Dark rooms. Suffocating air. Droplets of water. That scream. The feeling of fear. And there’s the touch. The touch of a creature that was cold and icy. And the red pair of eyes. Beautiful yet terrifying pair of eyes. He wants to know the meaning all of this. Wants to know why did he have that dream. Yet, he knows that no one could answer him. Even if he asked or told someone about his dream, he would definitely receive some uncomfortable stares and unwanted attention.

He sighs once again and finally getting off of his really, really, comfy bed.

 

♦♦♦

 

“Where’s Dad?” Luhan asked as he grab an apple from the ridge. His brother’s right next to him, making something for his own. “Dunno. Girlfriend’s maybe?” he said nonchalantly. The boy’s chewing became slow when he heard his brother’s answer. It’s been 2 years now and he still can’t accept the fact about their parent’s divorce. And now, their father having a girlfriend although Sehun seems to be used to it, it’s weird for him.

 

Sometimes he feel ashamed of himself because of that fact.

 

“Oh yeah, hyung?”

Luhan hums in response.

“I’ll be going to Mom’s place after school’s finish. You won’t mind right?”

 

At the sudden question, Luhan nearly choked on his apple. He looks at his brother in disbelief. “What?!” he practically scream at him, who wince at the sudden volume of his voice. No way Luhan’s letting that woman –their mother, near his precious little brother. And Sehun knows about how his brother and mother’s relationship is like –they hate each other. Despise to be exact. And this isn’t the first time his brother freaked out when he want to go visit the woman.

“Please, Hyung? I won’t be long, I promise!”

“No.”

“But Luhan –“

“I said no.”

 

Luhan dumped his half eaten apple to the trash can and stormed off from the kitchen. He didn’t want to hear anymore of this. But unfortunately, Sehun was as stubborn as his brother. He followed him outside the kitchen, begging for his brother’s permission. Though, he knows he can just go without his permission –he's 15 for god sakes! but he loved his brother as much as he loved bubble teas and their father and he can’t stand seeing his brother mad at him because he went off without him knowing.

 

Seriously, Luhan can be too posessive on what his.

 

And really, those two are inseparable. And sometimes, people thought they were twins. Even when they were still in their diapers or when Sehun first learnt how to walk, both of them were at each other’s side. One time, when Luhan scraped his knee when he was learning how to ride a bike, he didn’t cry, his brother did. It was because of the undying love for his brother and the fear of losing him that he cried. Although, it was just a little wound. He wouldn’t die because of it, he calmly said to him.

“Luhaaaaaaaan. Please, I want to see her!”

“No.”

“Oh C’mon! I swear I’ll be good to you.”

“No, Hunnie.”

“Pleaaaaase???”

“Go away, Hun.”

“But Hyung! I miss her.” His lips was forming a pout as he stare at his brother’s back, pleading. He really misses his mother. Luhan turned to face him, immediately regretting after when he saw how cute his brother is. Not that he ever admits that. He sighed, signing that he surrendered to his brother’s will. “Fine.” He managed to say it. Sehun beamed at his words and threw himself to his brother, giving him a big, grateful, hug.

 

Luhan needs a reminder how tall Sehun is despite he's the big brother here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 AUTHOR's NOTE

I don't think i can write long chapters /sighs/ Well this chapter isn't that important but it shows about Luhan's personalities and his family. (Plus, don't you think Hunhan is cute? lol but no worrries, this fic is a XiuHan fic).

Well that's all i guess. Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe if you like this!

 

P.S. A big Thank you for potterfreek for your comment, upvote and subsrcibe ❤ 

And also for kobe24, VIPBabysbuu4me and AngAng13 for subscribing my fic!

And of course thankyou  you  for reading!

P.S.S.  I just realize some of the mistakes that i made and hopefully, there isn't anymore of them because i just re-edit this. The real story is that the main character have a little sister and hates his father so , sorry if i made some of the readers confused.  Please tell me if you saw anymore mistakes 

Toodles ❤ xoxo

-gonexx