I

Amăruie Óneira

 

 


    

chapter I; The Beginning

    _______________________________________________________________________________

                                       

The heavy thick dark aura is all over the place. The room was pitch black, no source of light could be seen. The sound of droplets of water falling echoed through the dark, heavy room. The calming tick sound of the water makes it so peaceful yet the darkness that covered the unknown room made it so frightening and suffocating. It makes you want to strangle yourself or die because of fear.

 

Fear.

 

 That feeling of being scared. It was horrible to feel it yet that what’s he was feeling right now. A boy, stood there, his blue orbs wide open with fear written over it. He bit his chapped lips nervously, preventing them from trembling. Where am i?  he thought. He doesn’t remember how did he get here to be honest. And to top it off, he’s alone. There isn’t a single living thing here. Or that what he thought. It was too dark to see.

 The ticking sound stopped. A sudden shiver went through his body and the fear is starting to eat him alive slowly. The darkness wasn’t what he is scared of –well, maybe, when he was five, but he’s scared of the two red piercing eyes that was staring him like a fierce wolf getting ready to kill it’s prey. The thick air that was around him, felt thicker and he can’t even breathe properly anymore. He felt breathless as he stare back to those pair of red eyes –literally, and yet, he was mesmorized by it as well.

 

     He doesn’t even know if those pair of eyes belongs to a human.

 

His mind began to panicked and all sort of warning signs popped here and there in his brain that shouted Run! but his heart tells him to stay put on his ground.

  As he slowly calms down, a horrific smile was formed on the creature’s face that goes unseen by the terrified boy. If only it’s face can lit up in the dark like it’s eyes…

 The boy felt something soft but cold touch his cheek, making him tensed and scared all over again. the thing that touch him, it felt almost winter-like. He really want to run now. And he was going to. But as he was about to recoil from the creature’s piercing gaze, his limbs aren’t functioning. The creature’s eyes change when it noticed the boy’s actions, although he can’t do anything and it knows that too. But the creature could tell what was in his mind just by looking at his eyes. It wasn’t that hard either.

   A sound of a tongue clicking echoed through the room and the boy knows that it came from the creature’s mouth –or something. He’s not sure of the creature’s form afterall. Suddenly, a scream comes filling up the whole room, making the boy’s inner self screaming as well in horror. The scream was certainly not from a human. He can hear a soft sigh from across him and the icy feeling that was touching his cheek was gone. Red eyes starts to fade, making him more scared. His head suddenly felt so dizzy and his vision is getting all blurry. The pain in his head was so strong, he can feel the room was spinning as well. He wanted to move. Wanted to scream. Wanted to stopped all this spinning. He was at verge of tears because please, someone, anyone, anything or whatever that can help him.

 

  His body was shaking in fear. His throat felt like it was clogged. Eyes b with hot wet tears.

 

  He wanted to die. Right there, right now.

 

But to his relief, everything stopped. His limbs starts to wobble and he slumped down on to the ground, unable to do anything because of what just happened. Tears were falling but it goes unnoticed by the boy. He’s still unable to calm himself down.

A shuffling sound caught the boy’s attention. His body stiffen as a hand crawling its way into his own hand. He closed his eyes, just incase he’d see something he doesn’t want to see. The icy hand felt familiar though. He doesn’t know why. Its slender delicate fingers laced itself with his and all those negative feelings slowly washed away. A warm feeling replaced it though.

 

 

Comfort.

 

 

His body start to relax and his heartbeat start to slow down. A sharp object was already behind his back, and it goes unseen by the boy. His eyes immediately went wide, his mouth was agape forming an ‘o’ as a pained scream came out of it. Everything became blurry and he his body fell onto the ground with a thud. He can’t believe this. He was about to die. He didn’t even wanted this happened. He didn’t even know why he was here in the first place. He didn’t know where this is. His breathing became faster rather than slower. His lungs were on fire and he can’t even do anything about it. No way, he thought. This couldn’t be real. He tried to move again but the result was zero.

 

 

 

 This isn’t real.

 

 

 

“Luhan!”

His eyes shot wide open as he immediately sits up, panting heavily.

 


   

 

 

 

 AUTHOR's NOTE

Short chapter. My first language is not English so sorry if i did any mistakes. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe if you liked :)

-gonexx