III

Amăruie Óneira
 



    


    

 

chapter III; A boy and a fool


    _______________________________________________________________________________


                                     

 

 

 

“Well, .”

He’s running late for school. The last bus that goes pass his school was already gone when he arrived at the bus stop. When he stepped in to class, his white uniform shirt was already soaked by his sweat. A loud thunder sound could be heard by the blonde boy and water starts to pour over the city in a large amount at once. He groans. Could this day be any worst?

 

            Unfortunately, Yes.

 

People around him was running here and there, searching for a place to take cover. And most people bumps in to him, hard. It’s really annoying. He wasn’t expecting this so he didn’t bring anything to cover him up so he gave up trying to avoid the rain. Besides, it’s better be in the rain and let them pour on you rather than avoid it and get soaked anyway.

 

In the midst of it all, an umbrella caught his attention. It wasn’t that special though. Just a plain red umbrella, no pictures no stripes. Just plain red. It feels different though, but Luhan really can’t put his finger on it. The umbrella was slightly tilt downwards so he can’t see who it belongs. And because curiosity kills the cat and that particular cat is him, he goes toward it.

 

A car passed by, making a slightly strong breeze to the sidewalk and making the umbrella lifted a bit. He was immediately paralyzed when he saw the figure who’s behind. Dark red eyes looking out to the streets. Chocolate locks that was crowned on his head. Chubby cheeks that looked so adorable that Luhan have to supress the urge to pinch him. And a pair of pink, plump lips that seem so luscious in the blonde's eyes. His petite figure was wrapped around with a thick black coat and a pair of skinny jeans that have a little highlight on it knees.

 

He was about to come up to him but out of nowhere , a guy shoved him to the side making him unable to reach the red-eyed boy. “Watch where you’re going kid.” The man gruffly said. Luhan didn’t say anything. Too focused on finding the boy's petite figure again. But when the crowd begins to clear up, the said boy was gone. A disappointment sigh came out from his chapped lips. He was sure he saw him somewhere. He looks so familiar yet he doesn’t even recall ever knowing him or even meet him.

 

The rain stopped and a little 5 year old boy suddenly come up to him, tugging his pants to get his attention. Luhan looked down and smile awkwardly. He wasn’t very good with kids afterall. “Wake up.” The boy said. Luhan’s smile was soon gone when he heard those confusing words. “Wake up.” The boy said again and now is hitting his leg. And you know what? It hurts. Luhan winced in pain. He does not understand all of this.

 

Everything went blurry after that. He only can hear the boy’s voice that slowly became lower. What? How’s that even-

 

 

 

“Wake up. Luhan Wake up!”

 

 

“Wha-? Huh?”

 

What? Where? What did just happen? He’s in class now. And although his eyes are still blurry, he still can manage to see the outlines of desks and chairs that are around him. In front of him was a boy. Black hair that looks kind of messy, dark brown orbs, not-so-perfect nose and a strong looking jawline. He’s skin was tan like it was kissed by the sun. And his uniform was slightly messy. Kim Jongin, the korean boy that is also his closest friend, who just woke him up a few minutes ago. “You slept.” He Said matter-of-factly. Luhan’s mind was still hazy, confused on what is happening to him. He swear he was running to school a few minutes ago, why is he in class now??

 

“How.. How did I get here?” was the only thing he can say right now. “Here where? School?” Luhan suppress his urge to roll his eyes. “Yeah, When did I even get here?” Jongin -or much prefer being called as Kai- seem baffled by his question, as if it’s the weirdest question he ever heard. “Uh.. You normally took the bus don’t you? And you were here all the time. Even before the bell rings.” He did? Why doesn’t he remember??

 

“Oh, and Mrs. Jung wants to have a word with you after school. She tried to wake you up earlier but you didn’t budge. She must be pissed off by it.”

 

 

Ugh. Damn you Soojong. Once again, the blonde boy groans. Oh the agony.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 AUTHOR's NOTE

Yo~ Back with a not-so-long chapter. heh. And yet again, this chapter isn't that much important but i can't help it okay.

And yeah, err about the title of this fic. Turns out, "amăruie" means only slightly bitter, not bittersweet (damn you google translate) if you describe something as "amăruie", there's nothing sweet in it - they call dark chocolate here bitter chocolate. "Amar" is actually described as iron taste in our dictionaryand it should go AFTER the noun. the correct form should be Óneira Amăruie which would then correctly translate as bitter dreams.

Thank you shin-oppa for telling me this ❤ Although, i won't be change the tittle because ; well idk, i already like it lol

and once again, thankyou potterfreak for your comment and thank you for all those who subscribe this. I LOVE YOU c;

 

Welp- Bye bye

-gonexx