IV

Amăruie Óneira
 



    


    

 

chapter IV; Hello


    _______________________________________________________________________________


                                     

 

 

 

                It’s been three days after that day. Dark circles was beginning to show up under his eyes. His face became paler too. Kai was worried when Luhan came to school like a living corpse but Luhan assured him that he’s perfectly fine.

 

                Well, he’s lying.

 

                He hadn’t sleep very well and it’s not because he doesn’t want to. It’s just he can’t. He closes his eyes and tries to sleep but that’s just it. He’s eyes are closed but he isn’t sleeping. And he doesn’t eat as well. His losing his appetite . Even his favorite Chinese food doesn’t look that good anymore in his eyes.

                The bell rings and as on cue Mr. Shim came in. Luhan sat down on his seat and pull out his notebook. Mr. Shim teaches History and Luhan isn’t very fond of it so he flips his book to its last page and starts doodling random stuff. The teacher’s voice became faint all of a sudden. As if its getting further and further away from Luhan. But when Luhan looks up there’s nothing wrong at all from the scene.

 

                Except that everything became slow motion.

 

                A shiver runs through his spine and it’s not because his cold or anything. He turned his head to his right. He saw a glint of flashing red through the window just now. Without realizing, Luhan had already got up from his chair and is now running after it –or him, if his prediction is correct. He didn’t know why the school halls looked so dark but he kept running, following the silhouette of the man.

                He doesn’t know when or how did he ended up in the streets though. He scanned his surrounding, only to find unfamiliar faces from the crowd that moves on the sidewalks. He sighs heavily. I guess it’s not his luck. He then realized that he’s still on the middle of the street. He sprinted from the streets to the sidewalks, almost got hit by a bus that’s passing through.

                Everything is still slow motion. He wonders why though. He suddenly felt a chill through his spine and he immediately jumps when someone says hi to him from his back. The person chuckled. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” The man was wearing a black hoodie so Luhan can’t really see his face clearly. Luhan only nods in response. “What’s your name?” the man asked. “Luhan.” He blurted out. He knows that giving your name to a stranger that easily is dangerous but he feels he can trust him. He doesn’t know why though. “Luhan,” the man looked up to face him and he can now clearly see who the man is. Red, beautiful eyes. Cute button nose. Chubby cheeks. A pair of pink soft looking lips.

                Luhan’s throat suddenly feel thick and he gulps. Not that it help. The man just stare at him for a while and he can feel a icy winter-like hand touch his chest. “You have to go.” He finishes. Luhan’s mouth opened, wanting to ask what does he mean but the man already push him from the sidewalk to the streets, where a truck was on its way. Luhan closes his eyes, waiting for the pain of the impact but he doesn’t feel anything and suddenly, he wakes up. In his classroom. All eyes was on him. Including Mr. Shim’s.

 

                .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 AUTHOR's NOTE

It's not much but it's better than nothing right? :3

Thank you you  for reading! 

And tell me what you think about this okay? Comment and Subcribe if you like.

 

Well, that's all. -gonexx- out