Part II

Before We Go.

 

 

After preparing lunch for the picnic, Sooyoung and Sunny were getting their blankets ready to go in the car. Once they were all settled and had the car packed up, Jessica and Hyoyeon entered the backseat of the car. Sunny was in the driver's seat and Sooyoung in the passenger's seat, she asked, "Are we all packed up and ready to go?"

"Dae!" Hyoyeon exclaimed, being the school kid she is.

Jessica giggled at Hyoyeon's reaction.

"And now we are off!" Sunny declared and started the car.

Twenty minutes on the road, Jessica started to feel her eyelids droop and went in her slumber. Hyoyeon was getting drowsy like the sleeping princess, noticing she was cold. Taking her car pillow and blanket, Hyoyeon wrapped the blanket around Jessica and placing the pillow under her head.

Leaning against the car window, Hyoyeon fell asleep.

Sooyoung was holding onto Sunny's hand while she was driving and looked back to see her members already sleeping. "Omo!"

"Wae, Youngie?"Sunny still concentrated on the road and glanced up in the rear-view mirror. "Aigoo." Sooyoung chuckled and stated,"These kids are adorable."

They arrived at their destination, Sunny parked the car and looked over to Sooyoung. "Youngie, what should we do?"Sooyoung looked at her sleeping members and looked over to her girlfriend," Why don't we set the blankets and food down first, and I'll carry them over. How does that sound, yeobo?"

Sunny nodded and pecked Sooyoung on the lips,"Sounds good to me, jagiya."

 

..

 

Hyoyeon turned to her side and her eyes shot open. Jessica was by her side, sleeping soundly. A pink tint came across Hyoyeon's cheek and was flustered. How did we end up here on the blanket? The dancing queen thought in her head.

She turned her head to look over to Sooyoung and Sunny and they too were sleeping. A pit of jealousy spread in her stomach, looking the way how Sooyoung and Sunny held each other, the smiles on their faces. 

"Are you ready to eat, Hyoraengi?"Sooyoung said softly, her eyes still closed.

"How did you know I was awake?"Hyoyeon asked, still startled.

"I wasn't sleeping, I just like laying here with my Sunshine."Sooyoung smiled and kissed Sunny's hair. Their conversation made Jessica stir awake.

"Tae..."Jessica muttered. "Where are you? I need you... Please don't leave me..."

"Please."

Hearing this, Hyoyeon didn't know how to react. When Sooyoung heard it, she carefully set Sunny down and went up Jessica. "Sica, wake up for me please."Sooyoung gently shook her awake. 

"Youngie, what happened?" Jessica rubbed her eyes. 

"You were talking in your sleep and I know you always do that when you're having a nightmare."Sooyoung brought her hand to Jessica's cheek."Thanks, Sooyoungie."

"Now that everyone is awake, let's eat."Sunny groaned and got up from the blanket.

 

..

 

After eating, Hyoyeon and Jessica were on the blanket and observing the couple before their eyes. Sunny was between Sooyoung's legs, leaning into Sooyoung's chest and reading a book together. Jessica let out a sigh and smiled at the two.

"I could tell they are very much in love," Jessica kept staring at them and smiled.

Hyoyeon let out a small laugh," Being total opposites, they sure are."

"Hyo? Can I ask you a question?"Jessica turned her head to look at her.

"Go ahead, ask me anything."Hyoyeon smiled.

"Have you ever been in love?" Jessica looked again at Sooyoung and Sunny. Hyoyeon's smile faded and looked away from Jessica. A moment of silence was brought upon them and Hyoyeon finally answered her.

"Yes, I have."

"She was in love with someone else, even though it hurts me so much to to see her with the one she loves. I'm happy she's happy with her."She looked over to Jessica, while Jessica was still looking over to Sunny and Sooyoung.

"So you sacrificed your happiness, for her?"Jessica whispered. 

Hyoyeon nodded,

" Maybe one day, I'll tell her I love her."

After hearing Hyoyeon's answer, made Jessica think about Taeyeon. 

The sun was about to set, all of them waiting for the sun to go down. When it finally set, Sooyoung wrapped her arms Sunny from behind and kissed Sunny's cheek. "Saranghae, Lee SoonKyu."

"Nado Saranghae, Choi Sooyoung. Now let's go home." Sunny pecked Sooyoung on the lips.

 

..

 

They returned home by the sound of giggling in the living room. Jessica took off her shoes and knew that laugh from a mile away. She hid in the dark hallway where she saw Taeyeon and Tiffany, having a good time together.

She saw Tiffany peck Taeyeon on the lips, Jessica's eyes welling up with tears. Sooyoung came from up behind Jessica and also witnessed their small kiss.

This made her angry.

Storming into the room, Sooyoung sat down on the loveseat with both of them being startled and pulled away from each other. 

"Hey Soo, where did you guys come from?"Tiffany asked nervously. Did Jessica see?Taeyeon thought. 

"We just went to the Han River and had a picnic."Sooyoung said with no emotion. She shot a glare at Taeyeon , which made the shorter girl look down in guilt.

Sunny and Jessica made their way into the room and Sooyoung moved down to floor for Sunny and Jessica to sit on the loveseat.

"Hey Sica, Sunny-ah." Tiffany gave them her eye-smile. Taeyeon took note in Jessica, whose eyes were red and looked like she had been crying.

"Hi Tiffany, Taeyeon."Sunny grumbled, not bothering to look at the two of them.

Jessica remained quiet, not wanting to look at her girlfriend.

Looking up at the ceiling, Jessica failed to notice when Hyoyeon entered the room. She finally noticed Hyoyeon who sat next to Sooyoung. The dancing queen gave her a small smile and her attention was back to the television.

This made Jessica smile.

Taeyeon wanted to know what made Jessica smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- Here is part 2! Please comment :DD