Part IV

Before We Go.

"I love you, Kim Taeyeon." Jessica smiled at the love her of life and gazed deeply into her eyes."They say Disneyland or even LotteWorld is the happiest place on Earth, obviously they have never been in your arms."

Taeyeon let out a laugh and pecked Jessica on the lips.

"I love you too, Jung Sooyeon."

Just like that, 

Taeyeon was gone. 

Jessica looked for her all over the place, that's when she heard Taeyeon's ajumma laugh. Running to where she heard her laugh, her heart broke at the sight.

Taeyeon was with her

Hugging her, kissing her. Taeyeon's arms wrapped around her.

"You know, Fany-ah, They say Disneyland or even LotteWorld is the happiest place on Earth, obviously they have never been in your arms."

Jessica crumbled to her knees, her hand automatically clutching to her chest. She can't handle the pain in her heart. Looking at them made her breath quicken.

Where was Sooyoung? Where was Sunny?

She needed them to be there for her.

"You'll be okay, I'm here." Someone kneeled down beside her and engulfed Jessica in their arms.

"I'll always be here for you, Sica."She whispered into Jessica's ear.

"Thank, Hyo."Jessica cried into her chest.

 

..

 

Jessica bolted straight up from the bed, beads of sweat running down her forehead. Everything felt so real. "Sica, are you alright?" Hyoyeon croaked and got up from the bed. She merely nodded her head and stammered," I think I should sleep with Youngie and Sunny-ah..." She failed to look into Hyoyeon's eyes.

Feeling sad, Hyoyeon nodded her head in understanding. "Only if it makes you comfortable."

"But, you can sleep on the other bed in their room, if you want too." Jessica suggested, feeling bad. Hyoyeon smiled and replied,"Okay, now let's go quietly." Grabbing her pillow and blanket, they made their way to Sooyoung and Sunny's room.

Jessica made her way to the couple's bed and lightly shook the older of the two. Sunny knew it was Jessica with her eyes half open and pushed the snoring giant to make room for their princess. Sooyoung let out a painful groan and was now half awake.

She slightly rubbed her eyes and was awoken immediately when Sooyoung knew it was their Sica. Jessica laid down between the two and pairs of arms wrapped around of her. She closed her eyes and she was given kisses on her forehead.

Jessica was scared. 

Her nightmare turned into a dream.

What was Kim Hyoyeon doing to her?

 

..

 

Hyoyeon awoke and noticed Jessica wasn't by her side. It saddened her that Jessica went back to Sooyoung and Sunny. It also made her happy that Jessica wanted to sleep next to her. 

It's progress, Hyoyeon thought and got out of bed.

Entering the kitchen, she was surprised seeing Sooyoung up early and making breakfast. "Morning, Soo," Hyoyeon let out a yawn. Sooyoung turned around and smiled,"Hyo, good morning! How did you sleep?"

The blonde dancer hesitated at the question," I slept well, how about you and Sunny?" Sooyoung nodded her head and returned cooking. "Sleeping by her side is always good."

"How about Sica?" Hyoyeon asked the taller girl. 

"She'll be okay. Thank you for being there for her, Hyoyeon." Sooyoung turned around and gave her a reassuring smile. "I could see how she's your princess. Sica is spoiled by the two of you." Hyoyeon let out a laugh.

"And we will do anything for her," Sooyoung said and put down a plate and served Hyoyeon breakfast. "I made your favorite today!"

"Wow, thank you Appa!" Hyoyeon exclaimed and dug in. Hyoyeon's mood lifted when she heard a familiar giggle behind her.

Jessica.

"Hyo, what are you talking about? That's my Appa." Jessica joked and hugged Sooyoung from behind. "Sica, you're funny. That's my Sooyoung." While Jessica was still hugging the tall shikshin, Sunny hugged the ice princess and her girlfriend.

"Hul, daebak. You two made a Jessica sandwich. Let me take a picture!" Hyoyeon took out her phone and snapped a picture of the trio. Yuri, YoonA, and Seohyun started to file in and witnessed the cute scene before them. 

"Hyo, come join me! Yul, can you take a picture of us!" Jessica smiled that made Hyoyeon's heart flutter. Yuri nodded and Hyoyeon handed her the phone. When she joined the them, YoonA and Seohyun couldn't handle their cuteness. 

"Aw Sooyoung and Sunny unnie are the bread, while Jessica unnie is the tuna and Hyoyeon unnie is the cucumber!" YoonA joked. Jessica let out a dolphin scream, "Im YoonA!"

Taeyeon was in the hallway, watching her Jessica. She looked so happy.She was acting like herself.

"Are you okay, Taetae?" Tiffany asked and grabbed a hold of Taeyeon's hand. The short leader only nodded her head. They made their way into the common area and their members fell silent.