Part III

Before We Go.

 

The girls started to file out of the room, seeing it was starting to get late. Taeyeon didn't get a chance to glance back at Jessica, when Tiffany grabbed a hold of her hand, leading them to Tiffany's room. What are you talking about, Kim Taeyeon? I can't even look into her eyes anymore. Taeyeon thought and closed her eyes.

After all the pain I have caused her.

I don't deserve her. 

With that one last thought, Taeyeon shook her head, tears b her eyes.

 

 

..

 

 

Jessica looked away when she witnessed her girlfriend leave with Tiffany, she tried to focus on the movie they were watching. She made sure to look away, not wanting Sooyoung, Sunny, and Hyoyeon to see the tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Sica, are you tired already?"Hyoyeon asked, knowing she was hurt after seeing Taeyeon and Tiffany.

Jessica turned away, quickly wiping her tears and flashed Hyoyeon a tired smile, "I am, Hyo. We had quite a long day, huh?"

"Is it okay if I sleep in your room, Hyo? I really don't want to sleep alone." Jessica asked quietly. 

"It's okay with me, Sica. And if it's only alright with your Ummas." Hyoyeon joked, making Sooyoung and Sunny sit upright. Sunny and Sooyoung looked at each other and looked back at the two. "If it's alright with our Sica, it will be alright with us. Just make sure to come to us, Sica, if you are having trouble sleeping." Sooyoung concluded.

The dancing queen heart fluttered knowing the sleeping princess will sleep in her room. "Sooyoung-appa, Sunny-umma, I promise to take care of your little princess arasesso. We'll see you in the morning." Hyoyeon got up first, followed by Jessica. 

Jessica both gave Sunny and Sooyoung a goodnight kiss on the cheek and wrapped her arms around the both of them," Night Appa, Umma. I love you both and I promise to be good." Showing the both of them, her notable gummy smile.

When they left the room, Sunny brought up," Sooyoungie, our princess is growing up." Sooyoung sighed and pecked Sunny on the lips.

"She really is."

 

 

.. 

 

 

Knowing the majority of the members are sleeping, Sooyoung and Sunny were still up in the living room with their voices hushed and the television's volume lowered. The taller girl had her arms around Sunny,playing with Sunny's hair and not even paying attention to what they were watching.

Sunny was currently immersed in watching "Running Man" was obssessed over the "Monday Couple." She snuggled deeper into Sooyoung's embrace, inhaling her girlfriend's vanilla scent. "Sunny-ah, can we talk?" Sooyoung whispered. 

The shorter girl got out of Sooyoung's embrace and sat next to Sooyoung. 

"Are you okay, Youngie?" Sunny asked, placing her hands on Sooyoung's cheeks, eyes full of worry. Sooyoung sighed and gently put Sunny's hands down from her face.

“I can’t to see her like this, Sunny-ah.” Sooyoung admitted, her elbows resting on her knees and hands brought together. Her eyes were filled anger, witnessing the hurt in Jessica’s eyes and tears threatening to spill at any second.

Sunny sighed and wrapped her arms around Sooyoung’s waist. “To see her hurt and to be in pain…I can’t bear it any longer.”Sooyoung choked, tears in her eyes. Seeing Sooyoung tear up, Sunny’s eyes began to glisten.

“Sooyoung, what can we do? She loves her.” Sunny Sooyoung’s cheek. “All we can do is to be there for her.” The shorter girl cupped both of Sooyoung’s cheeks and gave her a small kiss on her lips.

"We should get some sleep, also we need to check up on our kids."Sooyoung let out a soft laugh. Sunny kissed her on the lips again and smiled.

The couple failed to notice someone overheard their conversation about Jessica and Taeyeon.

 

..

 

"They are so precious, Sooyoungie! Come look!" Sunny waved her hand and whispered to her love. Sooyoung tiptoed in Hyoyeon's room and kneeled down near the two. Sooyoung noticed how Jessica was sleeping so soundly next to Hyoyeon, she Jessica's hair out of her face and smiled.

Giving both of them a kiss on the forehead, Sooyoung waited for Sunny to do the same. Closing the door quietly behind them, someone who was up gave the couple a scare.

"Sooyoung, Sunny, why are you still up?"

"We could ask you the same thing, Fany-ah." Sunny countered back, leading Sooyoung back into their room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- Sorry for the wait~ Please try to comment and thank you for reading :D Also whatever happens in SNSD, I will never leave them. I love them too much. That is all.