Part VII

Before We Go.

 

After eating, they decided to walk around a bit and made their way in front of the castle.

 

“Disneyland or LotteWorld are the happiest places on earth, but having you in arms is the happiest place…” Hyoyeon looked up at the castle.

 

“Hyoyeon, where did you hear that from?” Jessica asked.




 

..

 

“I just thought of it right now,” Hyoyeon paused and looked at Jessica,” Is everything alright?” Jessica nodded her head.

 

“It’s just that I said that in a dream…” Jessica looked the blonde girl. “I’m not sure if I told you or not.” Hyoyeon only nodded her head, wanting to know more about this dream. “What was it about? Only if you want to tell me…”

 

Jessica looked down and her voice was low, “I was with someone I loved and she went to someone else, saying the same exact thing I said to her.” She didn’t want Hyoyeon to see her tears. Hyoyeon chuckled, causing Jessica to look at the blonde dancer.

 

“It surprises me how the person you loved could do that you…” Hyoyeon grabbed the ice princess’ hand. “They must be so blind if they don’t see how much you love them.” Jessica looked at Hyoyeon’s lips, some kind of force was pulling her in. Jessica Jung what are you doing? You have Taeyeon!

 

You have Taeyeon who loves someone else…

 

Hyoyeon looked at Jessica’s advancements towards her, she wanted to feel Jessica’s lips on hers. They were centimeters apart. “Sica, I’m sorry… we can’t do this.” Hyoyeon immediately let go of Jessica’s hand. “But Hyo-”

 

“Sicachu! Sica!”

 

The yelling made both of the girl’s heads turn. Jessica saw Taeyeon running towards her with Tiffany trailing behind SNSD’s leader. “I knew it was you!” Taeyeon grabbed ahold of Jessica’s hands and kissed her on the lips unexpectedly.

 

Taeyeon always catches her off-guard. “I got you this plushie, it’s name is Gudetama! It reminded me of you!” Taeyeon presented the gift to her, an egg yolk surrounded by its egg whites. “I remind you of an egg yolk,” Jessica said with a straight face. Hyoyeon snickered, holding in her laughter. “But he’s cute like you…”

 

“Hey Sica, I’m gonna meet up with Youngie and Sunny. Just text me and I’ll let you know where you are! We’ll probably be at the cafe.” Hyoyeon smiled awkwardly at the pair and walked off. “Hyoyeonie, wait! I’ll go with you. I don’t want Youngie and Sunny to wait for me.” Jessica said desperately. Taeyeon looked at their interaction and took note of what Jessica said. I didn’t Jessica gave Hyoyeon a nickname.  

 

“I’m sorry, Taeyeon. We spent the whole day here and I didn’t have my nap today,” Jessica said truthfully. She looked over at Tiffany, “You should spend time with Tiffany. I know you guys are working hard with your comeback..Enjoy your time here.”

 

Taeyeon was felt a heartstring being pulled at the thought of Jessica not wanting to spend time with her. “I promise you that we can spend a day together. Just you and me.” Jessica reasoned and gave her a small smile. The kid leader cannot resist Jessica’s smile and she nodded her head. “I’ll see at home then?” Taeyeon cupped Jessica’s cheek.

 

Jessica blushed at Taeyeon’s touch, “Thank you for this Gudetama.” Taeyeon couldn’t help herself and kissed Jessica on the lips.

 

“Ah these butterflies..”Taeyeon admitted to herself and spun in a circle.

 

..

 

Jessica and Hyoyeon made their way to meet up with Sooyoung and Sunny. “Hyo, can you text Umma and Appa? I need to do something real quick and also text me where you guys are at.” Hyoyeon nodded.

 

Hyoyeon met up with Sooyoung and Sunny at the cafe in Lotte World. She let out a laugh when she the pair, “Matching beanies, really?” They looked at each other and Sunny smiled, “It was Youngie’s idea!” She pinched the younger girl’s cheek and Sooyoung blushed. “Where is my Maomao?” Sooyoung asked Hyoyeon.

 

“She told me she had to do something. And also we ran into Taeyeon and Tiffany when we are in front of the castle.” The blonde dancer saw the change of emotions between the two, she didn’t know if they were angry or surprised. “I see..” Sunny replied. “She said she needs to do something before meeting us back here.” Hyoyeon responded, she left out the part of Jessica and Taeyeon’s conversation.

 

All of a sudden, they saw Jessica enter the cafe. She had gift bags in her hands and was out of breath. “Are you okay, Sica?” Sooyoung asked in concern, she gestured Jessica to sit down. “I just had to get you guys something before the store closes. I got you guys gifts from our day here!” She presented the trio three small bags and gave to all of them.

 

“You didn’t have to, Sica!” Hyoyeon exclaimed and kissed her on the forehead.

 

Sooyoung and Sunny’s jaws dropped at Hyoyeon’s kiss.

 

Jessica was left stunned, she brought her hand to her forehead.


 

 

A/N: Finally had some time to update! Please comment and tell me what you think! And if you follow my other stories, please check them out too!