Part VI

Before We Go.

“I’m okay, Youngie. I was just thinking of something.” Jessica gave her a small, reassuring smile. Sooyoung gave her a wary gaze and nodded her head. “Okay, I’m just making sure. If you want to talk to me, I’m all ears.” Sooyoung smiled.

 

“Thanks, Youngie. You should eat, you didn’t eat yet and only served the members.” Jessica suggested. “I will Sica, I just wanted some of the members to leave so I can eat in peace,” Sooyoung let out a laugh.

 

“Go watch some TV, I’ll join you soon.” Sooyoung said and prepared her some more food.

 

Jessica made her way to the living room and the television. Flipping through the channels, one channel made her stop. It was a re-run of a music show.

 

It was Girls’ Generation-TTS.

 

They were preparing for their comeback.

 

At the sight of Taeyeon and Tiffany, Jessica’s heart was breaking. She saw the way Tiffany looked at Taeyeon.

 

“You should change the channel.”

 

“Yeah, I should, Hyo.” Hyo stood in the hallway with her arms crossed. “Aren’t you going to sit next to me,” Jessica asked and patted the seat next to her. Hyoyeon sat next to Jessica on the couch and got the remote from her.

 

“Is Running Man okay?” Hyoyeon asked and turned to Jessica. “Anything is fine with me. So what are we doing today?”

 

“I’m not sure yet, but I know we can figure it out with Sunny and Sooyoung.” Hyoyeon smiled and put her head against the couch cushions.

 

Taeyeon entered the room and walked up to Jessica,“Sica, I’ll text you later!” The kid leader couldn’t help herself and pecked Jessica on the lips.

 

Jessica was left speechless.

 

 

“Uhm, arrasseo,” Jessica stammered, not knowing what to say. She turned her head to Hyoyeon, wanting to know her reaction.

 

Hyoyeon looked heartbroken when Taeyeon kissed Jessica. She tried her best, not shedding any tears. She had no reason to be jealous.

 

She couldn’t be jealous over someone that wasn’t hers.

 

Hyoyeon had to grin and bear it.

 

“Hyo, is everything alright?” Jessica asked sincerely. Hyoyeon nodded her head and let out a small laugh, “Everything is fine, I think my allergies are acting up.” She sniffed her nose, pretending to be sick.

 

“I hope you get better by the afternoon, I want you go to LotteWorld with me, Sooyoung-appa and Sunny-umma!” Jessica flashed her gummy smile and waited for Hyoyeon’s answer. “I can’t wait to go with you, Sica.” Hyoyeon smiled at her.

 

“I’ll go get you juice to make you feel better!” Jessica patted Hyoyeon’s head and went to the kitchen.


 

..

 

Hey Sica, what are you up to? :)

 

Jessica looked at her iPhone when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.

 

“Taeyeon?” She whispered to herself and looked up. They were currently in the car to LotteWorld and Sunny, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon were singing along to songs on the radio. Should I answer back to her?

 

She unlocked her phone and then she got another message.

 

You’re probably sleeping, I know you like your afternoon nap :)  I just wanted to let you know that I miss you and we should do something tonight. I’ll be seeing you~

 

Jessica couldn’t help it and blushed to herself. At the same time she was torn about texting her back. She kept thinking about Taeyeon would act towards her, why does she want to spend time with me now?

 

“Maomao, we’re here!”Sooyoung looked back at Jessica. The taller girl kept an eye on her while being in the backseat and Hyoyeon wanted “shotgun,” while Sunny drove. Jessica smiled and placed her phone in her pocket.

 

..

 

Taeyeon frowned. Everytime she had a break from recording she would check her phone if Jessica texted her back. She still had yet to reply. Taeyeon was so focused on her phone, she hadn’t noticed Tiffany glaring back at her.

 

“Tae, I asked manager oppa if we could to LotteWorld after we finish recording some tracks. Do you wanna go?” Tiffany asked.

 

Taeyeon gave her a small smile, “I’ll go! Maybe I’ll get something for Sica when I’m there.” Taeyeon went back on her phone and she didn’t bother for Tiffany’s reaction.

 

Tiffany fumed with anger and jealousy.

 

..

 

They had a wonderful time eating and riding rides. Hyoyeon and Jessica gave Sunny and Sooyoung alone time, but Sunny texted Hyoyeon a few times asking if everything was alright. The sun was setting, when it finally set, the lights of LotteWorld made their day even more beautiful.

 

Hyoyeon was walking beside Jessica on a lighted path. “Sica, want some ice cream or something? My treat!” The blonde girl nodded her head and smile. “Just wait for me at this bench! I’ll be right back!”

 

Jessica sat down on the bench and waited for Hyoyeon. She smiled on how great her day was, spending time with people she cared about the most. She knew that they also cared about her too.

 

The dancer came back with ice cream and sat down next to Jessica. “Thank you, Hyo.” She her ice cream a few times and wanted some of Hyoyeon’s cookies and cream ice cream.

“Hyo, can I have a some of yours? I’ll give you some of mine!” Jessica offered and giving her a pouty look.

 

“Arasesso, Princess” Hyoyeon pretended to mad and grumbled, giving her her cone. Jessica ate half a scoop and gave it back to Hyoyeon. When Hyoyeon was done with Jessica’s she gave it back to her and then barely remembered that they shared an indirect kiss.

 

After eating, they decided to walk around a bit and made their way in front of the castle.

 

“Disneyland or LotteWorld are the happiest places on earth, but having you in arms is the happiest place…” Hyoyeon looked up at the castle.

 

“Hyoyeon, where did you hear that from?” Jessica asked.




 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here is the rest of the chapter and hope you enjoyed it! Please comment and tell me what you think! Sorry for taking so long and check out the rest of my stories while you're at it.