Part I

Before We Go.

"Sooyoungie..."

"Sunny-ah..."

"Could I sleep with you guys? I can't sleep..."Jessica said while being in the doorway, she tried her best to hide her tears from her two best friends. She would usually go into their room in the middle of the night, her mind keeping her awake, the nightmares and restless tossing and turning.

She knew she couldn't go to Taeyeon.

She knew Taeyeon would brush her off and tell her to sleep by herself.

Or she was with her.

"Of course Sica, you can sleep between Sunny and me."Sooyoung groggily said and began to make room for their ice princess.

"Thank you, Youngie. I'm sorry for being a burden for you two."Jessica admitted and laid down on the bed. Sunny wrapped an arm around Jessica, "Sica, look at me. You will never be a burden to us. We love you and we are always here for you." She kissed Jessica on the forehead and closed her eyes,"Now let's get some sleep, we don't our princess to get cranky in the morning, right Sooyoungie?"

"Dae, Sunny."Sooyoung turned to Jessica, also giving her a kiss on the forehead. "My two favorite girls in the world... I love both of you very much." Sooyoung wrapped her arms around the both of them, falling asleep with a smile on her face.

 

..

 

Taeyeon when through the front door quietly, not wanting anyone to wake up in the late night. She made sure Seohyun and Tiffany went through the door first after recording their new album and being the first ever sub-unit within Girls' Generation.

The kid leader knew she was with Jessica, but being with Tiffany it was different.

She loved Jessica Jung with all her heart, but why did Tiffany Hwang make her feel this way?

Taeyeon went to check on Jessica in their room, but found it empty.

"Sica, where are you?"Taeyeon whispered to herself.

She every room and finally found her girlfriend.

In Sunny and Sooyoung's room.

Taeyeon quietly tiptoed to catch a quick glance of Jessica and noticed there was something different about her. Looking closer, Taeyeon's heart somehow broke at the sight.

It was Jessica's smile.

Oh how she looked so peaceful in Sooyoung and Sunny's arms.

When she usually checked up on her ice princess, Jessica's face adorned a frown and a look of worry and trouble when she was sleeping.

"Taengoo!" Taeyeon looked back on who called her.

Tiffany.

She showed her eye-smile and made a hand movement to come over. "Go to asleep already, we have another schedule tomorrow morning!" Nodding her head, she took one last look at Jessica. She wanted to kiss Jessica on the cheek before she left, but she shook her head.

Taeyeon felt she didn't deserve to.

Having one last look at Jessica, Taeyeon looked away and left the room.

 

..

 

Sunny started to stir awake and noticed her girlfriend wasn't by her and Jessica's side anymore. She heard giggling along with  the sound of pots and pans clanking in the kitchen. Getting up carefully, not wanting to wake up Jessica who was still slumbering. Smiling wide, she kissed Jessica on the forehead and went to see Sooyoung.

She hugged Sooyoung from behind, who was cooking breakfast for the members. "How did my queen sleep last night?" Sooyoung turned around and pecked Sunny on the lips. 

"Great, Sica is still sleeping though." Sunny put her head on Sooyoung's chest.

"We should have our little princess sleep in our room every night. I don't mind it. I'm just really worried for her health, Sunny-ah." Sooyoung said worriedly, while Sunny's hair.

Sunny nodded her head and looked up to Sooyoung.

"Are you guys going to be all lovey dovey now or are you going to let the food burn?" Hyoyeon startled the couple and sat down on the counter stool.

"Yah! Kim Choding you can help us too, we are feeding a family of ten here!"Sooyoung exclaimed, pointing her spatula at the dancing queen.

"Soo, there are nine of us!"Hyoyeon reasoned.

"Including my stomach adds up to ten!"Sooyoung countered.

"Yah, could you guys quiet down, Sica is still sleeping!" Sunny scolded the two.

The three failed to notice someone was listening to their conservation and even before Hyoyeon came in, interrupting the two.

 

..

 

After preparing breakfast for all the members, the members were still sleeping. When Jessica awoke, she got scared. Where was Sooyoung and Sunny?

"Sooyoungie?!"

"Sunny-ah?!" 

Jessica screamed and let out a dolphin squeal.

Sooyoung and Sunny were the first ones to barge in the room, their faces full of concern and worry. The rest of the members were left in the doorway, concerned about Jessica.

"Sica, what's wrong?" Sunny Jessica's hair and pulled her into a hug. The ice princess tried her best to hold back her tears.

"I-I got scared and thought you guys were gone and left me."Jessica cried in Sooyoung's chest.

"We will never leave you, Maomao. Remember that."Sooyoung wrapped her arms her best friend and shot a glance at Taeyeon, who barely woke up to see what was going on.

"Now let's go eat breakfast, I made your favorite!" Sooyoung smiled.

Sunny and Sooyoung walked out with the rest of the members heading to the kitchen, Jessica was left with Taeyeon. 

"Good morning, Taeyeon." Jessica muttered and gave her a small smile. She walked over to Taeyeon to give her a good morning kiss, but her girlfriend turned her head and Jessica ended up kissing her cheek.

"Morning, Jessica." Taeyeon didn't look at her and headed to the kitchen.

Tears welled up in Jessica's eyes and she held onto her heart.

 

..

 

After washing her face, to get rid of her tear-stained face, Jessica later joined her members for breakfast. She sat between Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. When she got her food, all she did was play with her food and ate in small bites.

Sooyoung, Sunny, and Hyoyeon gave each other glances of worry.

Jessica was staring at her girlfriend with her.

Taeyeon and Tiffany were smiling at each other and often giggling while eating their breakfast. Seohyun, YoonA, and Yuri were having a good time as well. 

"Omo, we have to get ready for our schedule today. Tae, Seo, be ready in five minutes, pali!" Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's hand, all Jessica did was watch.

Watch her heart break even more.

When TTS was ready to go, Taeyeon didn't even say goodbye to Jessica.

"Sica, let's go to the Han River today, we can have a picnic there."Sooyoung suggested and ran  hand through her hair.

"Me and Sunny-ah are going and I believe Hyo is coming as well. It'll be fun, we can a family nap together!" Sooyoung wanted her to smile.

Jessica let out a small laugh and nodded,"I'll get ready and help prepare for lunch then."

She was going to make the best of this day with or without Taeyeon.

Only if Taeyeon left her mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N~ Here is part 1! Please comment and enjoy reading! A comment would make me very happy and probs will have a faster update :3 Do you think Sooyoung-appa and Sunny-umma will confront Taeyeon?What role will Hyo play in this? What will Jessica do next? :O Until the next update!