Girl #4 & Teaser #5

DYNAMITE6

Hello everyone! ^^ I'm back to post girl #4 and Teaser #5. :] I hoped you all liked the teasers so far. you excited yet? xD Well, here we go. :3
Currently listening to: It's You - Super Junior.
Yeah. if you guys haven't noticed, Super Junior is my favoritteee. :3
Yesung's voice is seriously to die for. Don't you think low voices are kind of, y? xD
_________________________________________
Info first~
CONGRATULATIONS TO....
Lee SooJin! ^^
Stage name: Jin
The Evil Maknae
Age: 19.
I'm sorry you didn't get the position you wanted. D:

Best friend is Hyuna from 4minute. :3 I love that girl group.<3 So, HERE WE GO! xD Rival is Yoona. Is it okay to have two people with the same rivals? o.o Well it's okay with me. :P
___________________________________________
[SooJin's POV]

'I can never get this right...' I thought to myself. I was in a dance studio. I was practicing my off for SM's audition, but I could never get this right.

"Hah, are you TRYING or what?" I turned around and I see Yoona from SNSD. I bit my lip.

"Can you just like, leave me alone, or something?" I asked nicely. I really didn't want to start something. I needed my time to practice.

"Whatever, it's not like your going to make it or anything." She said, leaning against the door.

"HEY, YOU! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. AND IF I MAKE IT, YOU BETTER MAKE DAMN SURE YOU WATCH YOUR BACK!" I yelled at her.

"Watch my back, or what?" She said nonchalantly.

"Or I'll just steal the spotlight from you." I said with a death glare.

"Like you could do that." She said, walking off.

"WATCH ME!" I yelled after her. And with that, I was determined to make my SM audition.

I was going to make it into that girl group and win the spotlight from her. I had no choice but to work my off. But, that's when one person got in the way.

RING RING! I picked up my phone.

"Nae?" I answered.

"SooJin, where are you? It's an hour passed the time you usually get off work." My father said, a little worried.

My father doesn't like the idea of me being in the entertainment company.

"You're not dancing... Or planning to audition for the stupid SM thing, are you?" He said.

"Ah, anniyo appa! I just have to work a little overtime. I'll be home in about an hour, okay? Don't worry." I said, making up an excuse.

"Okay." And I hung up the phone. At a time like this, I didn't care what my father said. I HAD to make it. To show him that I belonged on the stage dancing and singing.
~
"Choi Yuni!" The lady said. I looked up and I saw the girl sitting next to me get up and walk into the room.

'Wow, she's really pretty.' I was sitting in the waiting room, nervous and shaking a little. I couldn't be like this right now. I had to be confident.

I told my father I was at a friend's house. I seriously couldn't let him find out I'm auditioning. I'll just let him find out by himself if I made it or not, and I won't care what he says.

I saw that one girl Yuni walk out the room with a confident smile. Did she make it? She probably did. She look talented...

But, I'm talented too, right? I sighed. I don't know...

"Lee SooJin!" The lady called.

I took a deep breath and walked my way in there with a confident smile, just like that other girl.

I was absolutely, positively sure I was going to make it.

I was confident.
_____________________________________________
Congrats! :D Hope you liked the teaser~ Only one more girl left? :O Anyone nervous yet? :P
Oh, and I have nothing against any of the rivals. Just trying to build up excitement. Ya know? :P
Anywayssss, Thanks for reading and supporting! ^^ It means a whole lot.<3
I LOVE YOU ALL!
kthxbai.<3