//P A R T T W O

DYNAMITE6

//C H A P T E R 2: S T A R T O F S O M E T H I N G N E W (PART TWO)

Side notes: So, Today(9/16/10), I had no rehersals, which is great for you and me. ;D I'm currently at my friend's house watching him play Resident Evil and other girls and stuff, and I thought this was great time to update. :D I have free time tomorrow, sat, and sun. :3 OMG, I had to pee so badly in school, but I HATE using pulbic restrooms. T.T Anyways, OMG YAY MORE UPDATES~ IKNOWRIGHT? Don't you guys love me? LOL. Just kidding.<3
Currently listening to: I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better - G.Na
This song is <3.
_______________________________________

//Y U N I ' S P O V

AeRin told me everything. Her family, past, secrets, everything. I was surprised. Did she trust me that
much already? Did she want to be close with me? I mean, she barely has any friends now... Well since she moved
here. Was life that horrible for her? After the talk, I started to think about a lot of things I take for
granted that some people may not have.

I found out she didn't have anywhere to stay, so I was taking her to the apartment Heechul got me in Seoul that I never bothered
to live in. We stopped at a streetlight and I turned to look at her. She was looking out the window, taking in the view. She looked
relax, and I didn't want to bother her, so I looked at the road again.

"Thanks again, Yuni." She already thanked me like 100 times. I just smiled a little, since she was being nice to me.

"It's no problem, Unnie." I looked at her a little and saw her smile.

It was my first time seeing her smile since I've met her.

//H Y U N A E ' S P O V

I settled down onto the couch in Super Junior's dorm. I was still kind of mad because Donghae JUST NOW introduced me to them,
they were like, the love of my life. No, seriously.

"Ah! HyunAe-ah!" I turned around to see Leeteuk walking over to me. My heart was beating fast. I still wasn't used to these GODS being
around me.

"Annyeongsaeyo Leeteuk oppa!" I smiled and got up, bowing politely.

He laughed his signature laugh and said, "No one's called me oppa in a long time." He smiled a little creeply and embraced me into a hug.

"Joahae~" He whispered into my ear. I laughed a little at his ertedness. It was no lie, Leeteuk WAS erted off-screen.

"YAH! HYUNG! GET OFF OF MY DONGSAENG!" Donghae came running up to us and pulled us apart and all I could do was laugh. Donghae was
a little over protective of me, since I was his only little sister.

"Mianhe Donghae-ah! I couldn't help myself with such a pretty girl around~" He said with a little charm to it.

"Ah, kamsamida!" I think he was complementing me.

"Your welcome!" Leeteuk was going to come over and hug me again, but Donghae held him back.

"STOP TOUCHING HER!" He yelled and I just laughed. I honestly loved my brother. Why did I want to compete with him?

"Ugh, fine." He went out of the room and into his own room.

I sat back down on the couch and sighed, laying my head back.

"Tired, HyunAe?" He sat next to me and I shook my head. I didn't want him to be worried about me.

"Don't worry about me, oppa. I'll be fine." I said and closed my eyes.

"You know, being in the entertainment company, it's hard. You barely get any breaks, you have to perform like, every
other day. You should really rest before your debut, and get to know all of the members. Become good friends with them.
Maybe someday, DYNAMITE6 will be the new Super Junior." He lectured me. Althought it was a lecture, it did have a meaning to it.

"And, don't just do this for omma's operation. This is one of your dreams. You'll get the money for her operation, but you'll get the experience that you'll only get once. Don't
waste it, okay?" He said.

I thought about it for a while. Omma was the most important to me, but she would want me to do this because this was one of my dreams. I wanted to do this, but I wanted to be
with omma before she had to be gone forever. I didn't know what to do.

"Omma will get her operation, and she'll live, HyunAe. Before we left, she told me to tell you for you not to worry about her. She asked me to promise her that I'll make you do this.
Do you want me to break omma's promise?" He gave me a hard stare. I was a little bit pressured.

Omma wanted me to do this, then I'll do this. But in my heart, I'll always worry about her.

"Araso." I sighed out.

"Good. Now, go rest in my bed. You looked tired from driving all the way here." He said and kissed my cheek.

'Oh my god, NOW fangirls were going to really kill me, even if I was his sister.' I thought.

I walked to Donghae's room and laid down on his bed. It was comfy, and he was right. I was tired from driving all the way here. I really needed some rest.

I made my mind blank and closed my eyes, slowly going into my own dreamland.

//T A E J O O ' S P O V

I was sitting down on Yuri's bed in her band's dorm. No one was home. Everyone was out doing schedules.
'Is that how my life is going to be?' I thought to myself. Always doing schedules, running somewhere to do a show, etc, and never coming back home to rest?

I sighed. This was going to be tough, but I was doing this for my mother, who I know is watching over me. I had to do this. I mean, Yuri is holding up well, right? She hasn't broken down yet.
I'll be strong like her. She was really like an unnie to me, and she was also someone I look up to. Basically, she's my hero, and my unnie. I don't know where I would be right now if I didn't have
her as my best friend.

I had nothing to do inside the dorm, so I've decided to take a walk. As soon as I stepped outside the door, I breathed in the nice, fresh outside air. I started to walk up to a grassy hill and just sit
there peacefully, with nobody disturbing me. Along the way, I picked up trash and everything. I LOVED saving the enviroment. Most of my friends back at home called me a "tree hugger", but I knew I
was doing this for a good cause. I mean, it's our home, shouldn't we all clean it up?

Being lost in my own little weird world, I ran into someone familiar.

"HEY! Your from DYNAMITE6, right?" She exclaimed with a huge smile.

OH YEAH! She was another one of the members!

"Yeah! I remember you, GaYoung, right?" I asked.

"YES! That's me!" She gave me another big smiled and linked our arms together.

So, we ended up both walking up together to that big grassy hill. We sat down and talked about everything there was to talk to.

And that's when I made a new friend.

//A E R I N ' S P O V

Yuni drove me to her apartment she wasn't using in Seoul. She was dropping me off, and we both walked to the apartment. She took out a key and unlocked the door. I took a look inside, and it was luxurious.
Did someone really give this to her?

"This is amazing. How come you never decided to move into the apartment?" I said while stepping in and looking around.

"It's too...much. Really. I could never live in something like this." She said and sighed, setting her stuff on the counter.

"Is your friend, like, rich?" I asked curiously. She stared real hard at something. I could tell she was thinking about something. She looked like she had a lot on her mind.

"Yeah, kind of." And she giggled a bit. I wonder what she was thinking about.

I laid my hand on the cool, marble counter. I asked a stupid question. I shouldn't have gotten into her business like that.

"Well, I better get going now. It's getting late." She got up and gathered up her stuff.

"Oh, your not staying here?" I asked her. I thought she was. Was she really going to leave me in this huge apartment alone?

"Nope, I'm sorry! I have to stay with my brother for the night. I haven't seen him in forever. But, I'll come by and pick you up tomorrow, okay? Is 12:30 okay?" She asked me with a small smile.

"Yeah, it's fine." I said a little quietly. She wrote down her cell phone number on a piece of paper.

"Thank you, again, for letting me stay here." I thanked her again, bowing a little politely.

"Oh! It's nothing really. You can wear anything in the closet, and there's food in the pantry and refridgerator if you get hungry. Make yourself at home! Call me if you need anything! Annyeong~" And with that, she walked
out of the front door, and I was alone again. She spoke informally to me, but I didn't really care at the moment.

I sat down on the living room couch and the TV. I had this weird feeling in my stomach. Was it because I was alone? No, it couldn't be that. I was alone most of the times at my real home, anyways.
But, at the moment, I hated being by myself. I wanted someone to be with me, to keep me company. Did Yuni change me? No, I couldn't change, nor was I going to.

I stared at the TV screen, but didn't pay attention to anything that was happening. I just kept thinking about everything. Was Yuni actually going to mean something to me one day? I don't know. These are all questions
of the future, and right now, I was living in the present. I had no answer to my questions whatsoever.

I lied down on the couch and kept thinking about everything. What WAS going to happen in the future? Was the group going to be successful? I sighed. I needed to just relax and clear my mind. I didn't need all of this stress
right now. I looked at the clock. It was 10:45. If I was still on my normal, boring schedule, I would be asleep by now.

I yawned and turned off the TV. I walked to the bed and lied down, closed my eyes, and soon before I knew it, I fell asleep.

I slept peacefully for the first time since I've been here.

//Y U N I ' S P O V

I got into my car and drove back to Super Junior's dorm, since I promised them I would spend the night there tonight. I yawned and looked at the clock. It read 10:50. I was tired, but I was almost there, so I forced
my eyes to stay open and drove the rest of the way there.

Once I got there, I rang the doorbell and the door opened. I guess they already saw me on the camera...

"Yuni-ah!" Sungmin exclaimed. I haven't seen him the last time I came here, so I gave him a big hug. "What are you doing here?!" He asked.

"You didn't hear? I'm in that new group, DYNAMITE6!" I told him with a smile.

"Ah! I'm sorry for not keeping up with the news, I've been busy with schedules." He said with a little sigh.

"It's okay, oppa! Don't worry about it." I told him and sat down on the couch. As soon as I sat down, everyone else came out from their rooms.

"YUNI! YOUR BACKKK!" Ryeowook yelled and ran over to me and gave me a hug. He missed me and I just giggled because he was so cute.

Everyone had calmed down and I sat on the couch, slouching a little since I was tired.

"Yuni-ah, are you tired?" Siwon asked worridly. He was protective of me, of course, since I was his little sister, but sometimes it was too much for me. I didn't need him worrying about me constantly, he needed to worry about
himself.

"Yes, oppa! I'm fine, please don't worry." I said with a hesistant smile, wondering if he would get mad if I said that.

"Too bad, I'm worried and will always be, since your my dongsaeng." He said and smiled. I smiled tiredly at him. I wonder how these boys could stay up so late...

I closed my eyes and relaxed a little, for the first time today. Then, I felt someone sit next to me and put his arm around me. I didn't bother to check who it was, assuming it was Siwon, anyways, since he cared so much.
I laid my head on his shoulder and I felt his breath on the top of my head.

We stayed like this for a while, until I noticed that there was no one else in the room besides me and him. I slowly opened my eyes to see what time it was, but then I noticed something. The guy I was resting against wasn't Siwon.
It was Yesung. And he saw me open my eyes. I felt my heart beating faster and faster. I felt my cheeks grow hot, and I was nervous, for like the 2nd time in my life. The 1st time was with Yesung, of course.

"Yuni-ah," He said with his soothing voice. My heart beat faster because he said my name. "Just go to sleep, I'll be here. Don't worry." He whispered into my hair. I felt myself grow more nervous, since I was still laying on him
a little. I went to move up a bit, but I felt his arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him.

"Don't move, just relax." He whispered again. I didn't want to move, since all he would do is pull me close to him, and I didn't want that, since I was super nervous still. I felt his arm still around my waist, and his breath on
the top of my head. I couldn't do anything, so I just ended up relaxing, and falling asleep.

I can't believe I finally got to fall asleep in the arms of my love.
_____________________________________
Hurray! ^^ I finally got this chapter finished.<3 OMG. I love this chapter. :3 Especially the last part~ LOL.
Anyways, I'll update again tomorrow,Saturday, and Sunday, since I'm not busy those days. :3
Today in school was HORRIBLE. D: Me and my best friend got into a fight over no reason at all, I was pissed
off the rest of the day, AND my crush wasn't here at school today. T.T But, I still have Yesung, right? xD
COMMENTS PLEASE!<3
kthxbai.
simplyasiannn.<3