Girl #3 & Teaser #4

DYNAMITE6

Hello everyone! ^^ I'm back again. :D for the third time today. LOL. Hope your not sick of me yet. o.o Anyways, I have already made the banner for the story. :3 will be posting up after all the teasers. :3
Excited for the story yet? xD Well here we go, girl #3. :3
Oh, and Hea = just random friend. o.o Like in my first teaser. She's just in the teasers. She's not going to be in the story.
Now listening to: All MY Heart - Super Junior.
MY FAVORITE SONG IN THE WHOLE WORLD.<3
____________________________________________
Info first~
CONGRATULATIONS TO....
Park AeRin! ^^
Stage name: Rin
Man, I am REALLY loving your stage names, guys. :3
Age: 21
The Quiet, Talented one.
I had A LOT of people apply for this position, but this one was stuck in my mind the most. ^^

No picture, wait for the banner. :3

Sibling is Jaebeom. Best friends are Nicole and Jessica. :3 Birthday is December 24. I forgot to put the birthday in the last one. -.- Oh well, I will be posting a chapter with all the info later~ Oh and to you, did you want a rival? Just comment with who you want as a rival. :3
______________________________________________
[AeRin's POV]

BEEP BEEP BEEP! The alarm clock woke me up at exactly 6:30 in the morning. It was the same thing everyday. Wake up at 6:30, go to work, come home, and chill. Nothing interesting ever happened, or so I thought. I just didn't care about anything anymore since I moved her to Seoul.

I moved from Seattle. My life there was interesting then. But, my parents got a divorce and me, my brother Jaebeom, and my father moved here. No one was ever home when I'm here. I was always alone, by myself most of the times. Father works all the time and Jaebeom is out with his schedules, cause you know, he's all famous.

I took a shower and got dressed. Honestly, looks didn't matter much to me. I dried my hair and went on my way to work as a waitress.

~
"AeRin!" Hea exclaimed with a smile.

"Hey." I said quietly. It was a busy breakfast morning, like always. Nothing was ever different, it was ALWAYS the usual. Life was so boring.

"So what are you going to do today?" Hea asked with her elbows placed on the counter, cupping her face in her hands.

"Nothing." I replied coldly. I never cared anymore really. I stopped ever since.

"You know, you never do anything. You do like the same thing everyday." She said with a slight giggle.

I gave her a cold stare. "You don't know me. Stay out of my business."

"Well, fine. Miss cranky pants. Is it that time of month again?" She said. She was like a dongsaeng, akways trying to push your buttons.

"Just shut up and do your work." I said coldly.

She ran off and got orders from customers. I never really liked that girl. She was always annoying. She never left me alone, I guess she didn't get the message. I ssighed and put my head down on the counter and closed my eyes.

That's when someone poked me on the shoulder. "Uh, hello?" The voice was familiar, but I didn't bother looking.

"Leave me alone." I said in my signature cold voice. Yup, I have a signature cold voice.

"AeRin, stop being like that. I have someone who wants to meet you." I looked up and I saw Jaebeom, my brother, who I haven't seen for weeks. I honestly was surprised, but I didn't show it. But, it must of been in my eyes, cause Jaebeom read them. He gave a slight smile.

Next to him, I saw a man in a gray suit. "What is it this time..." I said like a statement, not a question.

"AeRin, I know you have potential to be in the entertainment busi-"

"No." I interrupted him. He was always trying to get me into the entertainment business cause of my singing. I didn't want to be a singer. I didn't want to be a singer. None of that interested me.

"Come on AeRin, do this for your oppa?" He said with his cute eyes. He knew that was one of my weaknesses.

I sighed, "Fine."

We all sat down in a booth at the restraunt.

"So, I've heard your singing voice that your brother showed me. You know you have an amazing voice?" The guy in the suit said. I never bothered to catch his name.

"Yeah, thanks." I said quietly.

"Yeah, and she can rap pretty good too. She got it from me." Jaebeom said with a smile. I couldn't help but smile back. The only person I cared about was my brother, and it made me happy to see him smile.

"Would you like to be apart of a new girl group called DYNAMITE6?" The guy offered.

I sighed, "N-"

"She'd love to join!" Jay interrupted me. I gave him a stare. He knew I hated things like this.

"Well, that's great! You'll meet all of the other members this weekend. Your the only one who didn't have to try out to make it, you know. Consider yourself lucky." And with that, the guy in the suit left.

"Babo! BABO!" I whispered but yelled at Jaebeom.

"Come on, you do like, nothing everyday. Don't you think this will be fun?" He insisted.

"NO!"

"For me?" He said with his eyes again.

I calmed my anger down a bit. I sighed in frustration.

"Fine, but only for you."
__________________________________________
:D I really like this one. I have no idea why. o.o But I do! :D Congrats! ^^
Comments are lovelyyy!<3
kthxbai.
Probably teaser #5 and girl #4 will be posted tomorrow morning. :O So look out for that!
And a big THANK YOU to everyone who's supporting this story! ^^
This is one of my first stories ever on here and I'm glad you guys like it! :]
Construtive critism is accepted, but no bashing.
I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS.<3 SERIOUSLY.<3
You guys are the only reason why I'm writing this. :D
So even if your not chosen, I'm writing this to entertain you! ^^
With love,<3
simplyasiannn