All of the girls.

DYNAMITE6

//M Y L A D I E S S S.
The personalities are the ones they sent in with their applications. ^^
________________________________

//The Crazy Leader
Leader & Sub-Vocals
Lee Hyun Ae
D-Ana
22

Lover: Cho Kyuhyun
Sibling: Lee Donghae
Best friend: Amber [f(x)]

Determined, responsible, and persistent. Those three major words create me, myself, and I. Whenever I have goal, I will absolutely try my best to accomplish it. I won't let some gosh darn obstacle get in the way because I know that I will find a solution to get through it! Because of my persistance and stubbornness, it would take a 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000+ years to make me give up my dream. I will climb every mountain and swim the seven seas if that's what it takes to achieve my dream. I would even steal 2PM's Taecyeon's boxers if I have to! If you threaten me, I say: "BRING IT ON." In the end, I will make sure that I make you swallow your crappy, meaningless words. Underestimate me, I will prove you wrong and I don't even have to try. My toughest weapon is my intelligence. My intelligence will beat your pretty face and your bad mouth anytime, any day, and anywhere. Hey, it's not my fault your heart is hidious. I hate failing so I withhold from doing that. My motto is, "Shoot for the moon. If you don't make it, at least land on the stars." I can be extremely competitive and not even notice that I am. So you all better hold on to your teddy bears when the 4D Genius uses her super powerful nerdy laser ray gun!!! When it comes to getting what I want, if I try my best, I would most likely get it. But I still know my limits and when to draw the line. I am weird, but I like it and I don't care what others think. I believe trying to be like everybody else is boring. If everybody in this crazy, absurd world were forced to model the exact same replica, I might as well shoot myself. A world like that is hell on Earth. 'Nuff said. At times, I like standing out, but I also like being "backstage" where all the magic happens and all those good stuff. I usually do whatever I want. I'm probably one of the most open-minded person you could ever meet. I swear, you can even talk to me about the History of Poop. I seriously won't mind. At the first impression, you may think of me as a SERIOUS and BORING person, but as you get to know me, I am INSANE!!! In good way, of course. I hope... I am very MATURE for my age despite my "craziness". Every time you're with me, you'll either be relaxed or laughing until you nearly piss your pants depending on my mood and my level of hyperness. My most creative point is when I'm writing. I'm literally having a race against my brain to jot those ideas down because I tend to forget them once the idea has been newly born. If you ever hurt my friends in any way, consider your MINE. Because I don't tolerate pea-brained jerks at all. If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm there. If you need advice on anything, e-mail me because I don't have a cellphone. If you want revenge on an ex-boyfriend, COME STRAIGHT TO ME. The next time you see him, he will be beaten up by the police for wearing nothing, but speedos in public. Just like every other human, I most certainly have flaws. My biggest flaw is greed. When I finally get a taste of something I've been wanting for a very long time, I would automatically want more of it. I would want more and more of it until I get bored of it. And when I do ge bored of it, I throw it away like yesterday's kimchi. Then, karma comes to teach me a lesson by bringing guilt into my heart. I really try not to be greedy, but it seems to completely take over me at times. Don't worry, I don't get greedy over humans. I only get greedy over inanimate objects such as food, CDs, electronics, etc. I believe getting greedy over a human is stupid and childish. It doesn't do you good to become greedy because of a person. Another one of my flaws is that I tend to be demanding. The only time I become very demanding is when I'm doing a HUGE project with my partners at school. That's probably the only time I get very demanding. But don't get it mixed up with bossy and controling though. I'm pretty far from being bossy and controling. The way I "demand" is that I "demand" you to do your part in the project and excel in that portion of it. What can I say, I'm a perfectionalist. Last, but certainly not least, I am a daydream-romantic. I love LOVE even if I am bit afraid of it. I read about love, sing about love, and think about love. I think it's the most wonderful thing that can ever happen to a human being. But then again, Love can be an annoying . However, without it, what's the point of continuing to walk and breathe on a loveless universe?

//The Aeygo + y master
Lead Dancer & Sub-Vocals
Choi Yuni (Me. :O)
20

Lover: Kim Jongwoon (Yesung)
Sibling: Choi Siwon
Best friend: Kim Heechul

Usually being one of the youngest out of everybody, Yuni tends to act childish and not so much her own age. Her lively and "full of smiles" personality is like no other, it makes her cute. It also makes her stand out from the crowd. She loves playing pranks on people and aeygoing for them to forgive her. She cares about everything and everyone. Her pure and fun-loving heart tends to attract the hearts of many male friends of hers. Yuni doesn't think before she speaks most of the times, so some people misunderstand her. Being a bubbly girl, people think she's all perfect and everything, but she's not. She has a hard time expressing herself and is always getting outspoken. But she's not just fun, she's also really smart too. She has been one of the top in her class. And also, if you bring up her past, she'll become cold and heartless. Overall, she's a cute, pranking, fun-loving girl who you really cannot hate.
(I usually use this personality to apply to people's fanfics, so I didn't steal this, this is mine. ^^)

//The Variety Queen
Main Dancer & Center Face
Lee TaeJoo
20

Lover: Choi Siwon
Rival: Park Gyuri
Best friend: Yuri

I am super lazy! Don't even think about waking me up, all you're gonna get is a bunch of insults an whatever I have in my reach at the moment, thrown at you. Whether its a lamp, a sock, or one of my textbooks. One thing about my is that i'm a videogame junkie, I can sit there and play games all day and not get tired of it. My competitive streak comes out when I'm out on the feild playing a sport with my friends or anyone else, I tend to get agressive. I have been called heartless many times since i'm known to be blunt and will tell people what I think of the wether it'll hurt them or not, but I know the difference in being rude and being straight up honest. I belive that you should forgive a person no matter what they did, don't hold anything against them. Forgiving dosen't mean that you'll forget though. Every human being deserves a chance, not only humans, but plants and anmals too. They have a shorter life span than humans because we constantly abuse their gifts, so in result I am a vegan. I'm what my friends call a treehugger, because I care so much about the envionment, during my spare times I probably spend it picking up trash around the highway, which isn't so bad, since I can guilt trap my friends to help. Theres another thing to know about me, I can manipulate, a trait I'm not quite proud of, but at the same time I love it. Maybe it's because i'm such a good liar. I can lie with a straight face, and, another reason to call me heartless, but when I lie, I don't feel bad afterwards. You might say i'm a bad influence, and I don't mind, because it's your opinion, as long as your open about not liking me I have nothing against you, but of course I need a good reason why. My main motto "Live life to the fullest and don't forget every second counts, so live it with love for everyone who cares.

//The Quiet, Talented one
Main vocals & Sub rapper
Park AeRin
Rin
21

Lover: Taecyeon
Rival: Yoona
Best friend(s): Nicole and Jessica

Due to her stunning looks , Aerin has always been labled ' the ice princess ' due to the way she carries herself. She seems to act like she is better than everyone at first , but when you get to know her , she can be really sweet.it may take time to open her up , but once you do , you wont regret it. this is when she becomes the typical girl. scared of bugs , loves horror movies but gets nightmares at night , likes some cutsey things , and hates heights. her favorite season is winter because she prefers cold to hot , and snow to sun. obsession with bubble tea , can cook somewhat ( specialty is samgyupsal >:D ) . has a pretty good sense of humor and great sense of style. she doesnt follow trends , she sets them. doesnt like the 'in-crowd' and doesnt follow the rules. she needs people to really care for her , because her father and mother neglected her as a child due to her mother's drinking problems. Her and her brother were left to fend for themselves. if she gets touchy with someone ( hugging , hold their hand ) , it means she cares for them and loves them dearly. cries and curses when she's mad , and also cries when shes depressed/sad. when she gets revenge , she gets it good. always gets the last word and never lets anyone embarrass her. everyone should try to talk to her because what she really needs are a few stable friendships and relationships.

//The Loud Tomboy
Main rapper & sub dancer
Lee GaYoung
20
LoveLee

Lover: Key
Sibling: Onew
Rival: Luna
Best friend: Taemin

She's what you call unnaturally bold. She does things without thinking twice. She absolutely LOVES to pull pranks on people, and she ditches class freely. She believes she can FLYYY~ She doesn't take anyone's crap, and if they were to try to mess with her, she would simply knock them out. She thought it would be fun to learn how to fight, and she learned where all pressure points were. Her parents are travel agents, so her and her older brother live together <3 They're known as the inseparable siblings~ Since they live by themselves, they take turns cooking! but when it's his turn, he normally takes her out (because he doesn't know how to cook), but he normally regrets it extremely, because she eats like a BEAST. She always carries food around in her bag, because she can't live without food. Also her pet rock Babo is always in her bag too. They got eachother’s backs. You mess with one of them, you mess with the other. :] She doesn't care what ANYBODY thinks about her, and just about lives life to the fullest. She hates awkward moments, and always breaks the ice with people, cracking jokes. She almost never gets scared, and LOVES childish things. She's a huge er for cute/romantic things. She also hates long nails, and calling people 'unnie' It's SO not her. :]

//The Evil Maknae
Maknae & Main vocals
Lee SooJin
Jin
19

Lover: Jonghyun
Rival: Yoona
Best friend(s): Hyuna and Ga-In

Lee SooJin is a person who loves perfection! She usually needs things done her way or as she calls it the correct way. So she can be seen a little bossy, but she knows when to give people breaks. SooJin loves cooking so she is always taking care of others. She looks at other before herself. SooJin tries her best at everything and does not give up easily. She loves to try new things and is willing to sacrifice a lot for those she loves.