Chapter 9

Unique Life.

Jessica POV:


Already morning? Oh my! I need to get up, to dress and to eat too and the worst part to meet that 2 stupid guys. What a perfect day! I'm shocked the first two classes I didn't get to see them but I guess that I'm not that lucky because here they are.


"Yah! Jessica! We're you listening?" asked Yoona.

"What?" I asked.

"Again she is spacing out." said Taeyeon.

"Are you in trouble because those two?" asked Sooyoung simulating a kiss.

"Suho is a good friend and I don't know what Kris has with him." I said looking in their direction.

"I think they are good now." said Yuri.

I'm looking at them sitting togheter chatting but I can see past that fake smile of Suho. He is a little pissed. 

"Jessica-" said Seohyun.

"Shhht!" I said without moving my look from their lips. Suho said something about next week or was it month? Kris said something about a tree and about today and garden. I guess.

"Now can you listen?" asked Seohyun.

"Yeah." I said.

RIIING-RIIING.

"Urgh, forget it for now. I tell you when the classes are over." said Seohyun.

"Coming?" asked Tiffany.

"Huh? Where?" I asked.

"We got singing lesson now and from tommorow we will have only singing and dancing till that performance is over." said Tiffany.

"Perfect." I said.

As we pass by the garden I remembered what was Kris saying and saw a big tree.

"You can go without me." I said.

"Are you sure it's ok if you are late?" asked Tiffany.

"Say to teacher that I'm at the nurse." I said.

"If you want." she said walking further away from me. 

I stood there not moving an inch staring at that damn big tree. What did Kris wanted with you? Are you important or something? I move slightly my hand to touch the tree.

"Hi." said Kris from behind me.

"Yah!!" I screamed.

"What?" he said trying not to laugh.

"You scared me! Don't do that anymore!" I said trying to calm me down.

"Jessica, what are you doing here?" he asked with serious eyes and a little smile on his face.

"Nothing, it just happened to pass by here." I said touching the tree with my fingers. 

"Oh." He said with a little dissapointing in his eyes but was just for one second.

"Why?" I asked.

"Nothing. Don't you have class?" he asked.

"The same question I should give to you." I said sitting down on the grass with my back on the tree.

"The teacher is surprised if she see me at the class. She was really surprised the last few times." he said siting on the grass in front of me.

I smiled. I remember the teacher face when she notice that Kris is attending at her class. Sometimes she wouldn't bother to make the presence list. I wonder why he changed this.

"What are you thinking?" he asked smiling sweetly at me but not a smile that is sweet and seductive a smile that is sweet, intimate and gently the same time.

"I was thinking what changed your mind to attending the classes." I said and grew eyes wide as my words went out without thinking.

He chuckled.

"You were surprised if you would know." he said smiling but I thiink that smile is more of a sad one.

"Tell me." I said.

"Maybe I will tell you but not now but definetly someday." he said getting up smiling and going further away from me.

What was that? I was still thinking about that even when I entered the class and he was there before me, ugh. 

"Sorry teacher I'm late. I was at the nurse." I said.

"It's ok. here have a seat next to Tiffany." the teacher said.

As I take my place besides Tiffany Kris was looking at me and when our gaze met he smirked and I hang my head down. I know it's a bad thing to lie a teacher but I enjoyed my time with him in the garden.

"You were with him?" asked Tiffany whispering.

"Yes." I said whispering and then said to her what happened the whole time.

I was getting out of the school gates went my wrist was being hold by somebody and I turned to see ... Suho.

"Hi!" I said with a bright smile.

"Hi Jessica." said Suho smiling back.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I wanted to apologise for yesterday." he said.

"You could give me a massage but it's ok don't bother with little things." I said.

"I wanted to apologise face to face." he said.

"Always being polite no matter what." I said with another smile.

"What can I say? I'm polite with who deserve it." he said coming a little closer.

"Jessica I wanted to say that-"

"Hi Suho sorry we gotta hurry home now see you tommorow. Bye." said Yuri taking my hand without stopping in her track and without looking at Suho.

"S-Sorry. Talk at the phone." I said and he smiled weak at me as I was dragged further away from him.

At the first instant we enter the house Yuri was facing me now.

"What was with that?" Yuri asked.

"With what?" I asked.

"First you stay at the singing lesson with Kris outside and then with Suho. Choose one." she said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" she asked.

"No, Suho si a good friend." I said.

"And you're a very blind Ice Princess." she said crushing on the couch.

"That is not true. He is like that with me because we are close friends." I said.

"Hope that you are right." said Yuri.

"Hei girls!" screamed Taeyeon entering the house.

"What?" I asked.

"We got a letter from the singing teacher." she said.

In 5 minutes all the girls were downstairs.

"All right read it." said Yoona.

"Dear girls this letter is to inform you about tommorow. All of you will make have to made pairs and the choose one instructor and suggest that everyday you should do a little thing to improve you talent for you first performance. I have high hopes from you. If you are in doubt don't hesitate to ask. Your singing teacher." said Taeyeon.

"Any doubt?" I asked clapping my hands

"No." all answer.

"Good now from tommorow we should start our song and choreography for it." I said.

"I'm so excited." said Hyoyeon.

"You know I'm excited too." said Yoona.

"We can admit that we all are excited." said Tiffany.

"Now we gotta sleep so we can be fresh tommorow." I said.

"Good-night." we said to each other and then heading towards our room.

Before going to bed I was looking again at the moon and the starry sky. Such a nice view. I really enjoy it. I could watch it all night but I'm exhausted. I put my head on the pillow and drift to the dreamland.

I was in the park now. I was wearing my favorite dress and was really hot outside. He was sitting on a bench near me.