Chapter 3

Unique Life.

Kris POV:


Suho likes her or what? Why is he talking to her? I'll ask him later. Now I gotta play. 

"Jessica you stay with Yuri and Tao in front and I, Suho and Yoona back." I said. 

Her look was a bit cold but she nod.

"We start. Ladies first so Yoona you serve." said Suho and throw the ball to her.

"Be ready girls. I won't go easy." said Yoona with a smirk.

I'm really impressed. It's a shock for me to see such girls playing like this volleyball. The hour pass really fast. I think I'm gonna bully Jessica because I want her attention.

"Hi Jessica." I said.

"What?" said Jessica.

"You don't play that well volleyball." I said.

She glared at me and give me a punch in arm.

"Even if I'm not good you don't have to say it!" she said a little angry.

A chuckle escaped from my lips.

"What is so funny?" Jessica asked.

"Oh, nothing." I said while looking serious.

"Then why you chuckled?" she asked me.

"Nothing important. Only that"

"Jessica we gotta go home now!" screamed Taeyeon.

"Comming.So tell me only that what?" she asked looking irritated.

"Nevermind. See you tommorow at singing class." I said while waving my hand.

She glared at me again and then turn her back to me and leave. I chuckled again. She is kind of cute.


Jessica POV:


Urgh. He is so annoying. Why did I accepted to be friend with him?

"Sica two guys in one day." said Sunny.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb." said Hyoyeon.

"Yea. At first with Suho and now with Kris." said Sooyoung.

"Trust me Suho is more friendly then Kris." I said.

"Girls stop. Me and Sica gotta go and repeat our song." said Tiffany.

"Yea. She is right. So stop interrogating me." I said relived that Fany saved me.


When we reach home me and Fany went in my room so we can repeat the song. Till 10PM we sing without a break.

"I'm exhausted." I said while laying on bed.

"Yea. Me too." said Tiffany with a sigh.

"We're gonna be fine. Trust me." I said with a big smile.

"I know but in front of the class I'm a bit nervous." said Tiffany.

"Do you have confident? Because I have." I said.

"If you have I have too. Thanks Sica." said Fany and hugged me.

"Good-night Fany." I said.

"Sweet dreams Sica." said Fany.

I'm such a good liar. I don't have any confidence. I'm terrible nervous really. I mean we will sing in front of the class. And there will be some girls who will pray to see us down.

"Jessica you need some sleep. It will be perfect tommorow." I repeat this in my mind over and over again until I fall into a deep sleep.


In the morning I hear the alarm clock.Urgh...I hate it. I really hate it. I don't want to get up now but I have to.When I got out of the bathroom I saw Tiffany in front of my door.

"Tiffany what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just wanted to see if you're awake." said Tiffany.

"I wouldn't be if we wouldn't have to sing." I said.

"Are you ready in 15 minutes?" asked Tiffany.

"I'll try at least." I said.

"Ok will wait you in the living room." said Tiffany before she leves.

After 15 minutes:

"Im ready." I said while going in the living room.

"Ok now let's go." said Seohyun.


As I and Tiffany enter the class all the eyes were on us. What did I do? I didn't do anything guys really. Or do I look bad? I don't think so though.Thanks that the teacher enter the class before us.

"Why do we have to be the last team to perform?" asked Tiffany in a whisper.

"The last one the best one." I said confidently.

"Now let's see what Kris and Lay prepared for us." said the teacher.

"I wanna see this." said Tiffany.

"Yeah me too." I said.

Kriss and Lay perform Rainbow and it was very good. I admit that I was surprised. The applause didn't stop soon. Oh my I'm a little nervouse that we won't win.

"Good now Hyuna and Hyomin." said the teacher.

"Sorry but Hyomin is sick so I'll perform alone." said Hyuna confidently.

She is singing ice cream.

"Why is she glaring at you?" asked Tiffany.

"I don't know." I said.

"I guess because Kris broke-up with her and she saw you with him." said Tiffany.

"Maybe but I don't like him. He is annyoing. Very, very annoying." I said frustrated.

"Now Jessica and Tiffany." said the teacher.

 

We performed Heaven and everyone was deadly quiet and in the end they start applauding. I'm so glad that everything went good that I let out a sigh of relief.

"Teacher. I don't know what to say. I think Jessica did lip-sync." said Hyuna with a innocent tone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ok before say something I like Hyuna but I couldn't find another girl so I choose her. I dont know what to say anymore but I hope I reached your expectation ^_^