Chapter 1

Unique Life.

 

Jessica POV:

"Why is so loud outside there at this hour?" I thought. 

"Jesicaaa!! Wake up!" said Yuri while enter my room.

" 5 more minutes Yuri" I begged her.

" NO! The first day of school is always important so you have to look gorgeouse.Plus breakfast is ready." said Yuri with a sigh.

"Fine I'll come. You can go now." I said in an exasperation tone.

"If I'll go you won't come so I don't go without you." she said and then she pulled me by arm and I almost fall from bed.

Ugh... I hate when people wake me up, really now. I'd rather sleep then eat. When I arrived in the kitchen I saw them with the breakfast untouched. So sweet of them to wait for me.

"Thanks God now we can eat" said Sooyoung.

Really this girl just love food more than anything. 
We arrived at school by limo so all the eyes were focus on us. I feel like a science experiment.I hate when people stare at me like that.

"Guys look who is there." said Yoona.

"What they want now?" said Taeyeon.

In front of us were the guys from Exo. I don't like them but we all have to pretend that is not like that.

"Hi girls." said Luhan.

"Hi." We all respond. 

"Something was missing when they pass by." I said.

"Yeah because isn't Kris with them." said Tiffany

"Even if I'm in school for so long I never saw him close." I said.

"Trust me better for you." said Hyoyeon.

"Yeah that guy is such a playboy and a erted a little too" said Sunny.

"Oh my...Lucky me then." I said.

"Well Sica let's go. we have to sing the first hour so we gotta go." Said Tiffany.

"Yeah you're right. Bye!" I said.

"Bye." Said the girls.

"Good children you have to pair with someone and perform than a song." said the Teacher.

"What about Heaven?" said Fany.

"Sounds good". I said.

All the hour we practice the song. The next hour is English. I'm so focused on the song we have to perform cuz right now I'm going to repeat in the music class.

The time flow by and I was already late.

"No no no! Crap." I thought than start running in the hallway. I bumped into someone and I fell on the ground. Ow... it hurts... 

"Sorry I didn't saw you. Here, let me help you." He offered me his hand, however I didn't take it.

"Thanks but no thanks. I gotta go." I said in a cold way. I think I know him from somewhere. Gush I'm in front of the door. I knock and then opened it.

"Teacher please excuse me. Can I join the class?" I said with an apologetic face.

"I forgive you now. Come and sit down." said the techer.

"Thanks." I said. 

A letter is on my desk. I wonder from who can it be?

I set down on the chair and stare at the letter. I open it. I was from Seohyun: "Where have you been?"

I wrote: "Talk more at lunch." I turned around and gave it to her.

Riiing. Yuhuuu lunch time now. When I was ready to go somebody was in my way. 

 

Kris POV:

I'm really bored. I walk in the hallway and is so quiet here. I don't want to go in the class now I'll wait a little longer. While I thought that I bumped into someone.

Ugh really now who is the airhead? Oh... It's a really cute and attractive girl. I think I know her. Let's make a move on her. She can't reject me, I'm too cool.

"Sorry I didn't saw you. Here, let me help you." I offered my hand but she didn't accept my help.

"Thanks but no thanks. I gotta go." She said in a cold way and run.

Ok that was creepy. How she can reject me? I mean it's me. I'm a the most popular guy in the school and she rejected me. I didn't think that a girl like her could exist.

Even if a girl hates me she will never refuse me. Seriously I really mean it. I guess that I need to have her attention. She can't refuse me much longer. I think of this moment for a long time and my feet drag me in the dining hall. I saw there my girlfriend Hyuna. Oh gosh... I forget that I have to break up with her today. I'll do it in 10-15 minutes.


Jessica POV:

"what do you want?" I said.

"I didn't se Kris this day." said Suho

"And what does this have to do with me?" I said.

"Because you were late I thought that you saw him." said Suho

"Actually I think I bumped in him" I said.

"You think?" asked Suho with a face that says that he doesn't believe me.

"Yea I think. I never saw him very close till today so I'm not sure.Why do you look at me like that?" I said in a frustrated tone.

"Like what?" asked Suho.

"Like it's not normal for a girl to not know Kris face." I said.

"Oh, because I didn't think that from all these girls you are the one who ddidn't know his face." said Suho.

"I gotta go. The girls are waiting for me in the dining hall." I said.

" I'm coming with you." said Suho

"What,why?" I said in a surprised tone.

"Because I gotta go there to." said Suho in a calm way.

"Ok then let's go." I said.

I pick up my bag and get out of the class. All the eyes were on us. I heard some voice like "whoa, are they close?" or "Are they good friends or a couple" Guys really now I don't want him as my boyfriend I don't have that bad taste at guys you know? Maybe I can be friend with him but not now. When we arrieved at the dining hall some girls glare at me. 

"Really thay are thinking that I'll date with you?" said Suho surprised.

"Hey! That was suposed to be my line not yours." I said.

"At least we agree with this." said Suho.

"Yea..I'm kind of surprised." I said.

"Me too.Ok let's stop I don't want to have so much in common with you." said Suho. Oh my this guy is stealing my line. He can read minds or what?

"Again you steal my line...My girls are there. I'm going. Bye" I said in a kind of friendly way.

"Ok then I guess I gotta see you at the next hour.Bye" Said Suho in a more friendly way.

 

 

 

I know its short but I need some opinion so please leave a comment ^-^