Chapter 12

Unique Life.

Jessica POV:

 

"Hey, guys the teacher is calling us." said Taeyeon and we all run at her. 

She put the teacher on speaker.

"Hi Taeyeon." said the teacher.

"Hi Ms." said Taeyeon.

"Can I have a moment with you all?" she asked.

"Sure we are all here. We are listening." said Taeyeon.

"Good. Now I have some news for you. You know that this was a competition right?" she asked.

"Yeah we know." said Taeyeon.

"Well we have the winner." she said.

"Who?" asked Yuri.

"Girls' Generation is the winner." she said.

We all went quiet and when the teacher hang up we all start jumping and screaming. We had a group hug. We were so happy. Me and Tiffany took each other and start screaming and jumping through the room.

The guys come to great us one by one.

"Good job. I was sure you will win." said Suho to me.

"Thanks." I said and give him a hug.

"You charmed them. 66Thats why." Suho said patting my back.

"Dont be silly." I said.

Now Kris was in front of me.

"Congratulation." he said giving me a tight hug.

"Thank you." I said returning the hug.

"Wanna come outside?" he asked me.

"Sure." I said and I was surprised as he took my hand leading me to the garden.

We got in the garden and now he looked very serious.

"I'm sorry." he said hanging down his head.

"For what? Hey, Kris look at me." I said.

"For lying you. I know I said I don't remember what happened last night but I lied because I didn't want to admit it." he said looking apologetically. 

I was at loose of words and he continued.

"I didn't want to admit it but when I took your hand in mine I was a little nervous. What can I say more? I wasn't drunk. That was just an excuse to prove myself that I really am in love with you." he said looking deep in my eyes.

"Jessica, please say something." said Kris and he looked desperately.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why?" Kris repeated my question.

"Why in the world I'm not mad at you? I hate liars! Maybe if I wasn't in love with you I would be mad but for this is zero chances." I said frustrated.

"You're in love with me?" asked Kris surprised.

I only nod at his question and he immediately move closer, cup my face in his big palms and a rain of kisses were on me now. This time I didn't hesitate, I didn't try to push him. I respond to his kisses. 

We stopped and he took a deep breath.

"Jessica." he said whispering.

"Yes?" I said.

He didn't say anything he just looked deep into my eyes and then our faces come closer. This time the kiss was a deep one. A one that was meant to explain how he was feeling about me.

"Yah! Yes! With you I'm talking!" I heard Tiffany voice as she screamed from the open window and I saw all the girls and Exo there looking at us.

"Get a room! We have lots of room so you are free to choose one!" screamed Yuri and gave me a wink.

I chuckled as I looked up at Kris.

"You couldn't have a better timing." I said to them.

"Let them see that you're taken." said Kris turning my face towards him and kissing me gently like vowing that I'm taken by him.