Chapter 11

Unique Life.

Jessica POV:

 

Everything went like we planed. I mean it and now we are at our house to celebrate. What can I say just that I don't want to get drunk with this guys here.

"For us!" said Taeyeon.

"For us!" We said raising our glasses.

"Cheers." said everybody and drink until the glasses were empty.

Ok. I know I said that I don't want to be drunk but I'm kind of. But I know what am I doing. I don't know what hour is it. Doesn't matter tommorow we don't have school. From what I see everyone is drunk.

"Jessica.." said a familiar voice.

"What?" I asked turning around to see Suho.

"I..I don't know how to put it but-"

"If you are drunk let it pass." I said.

"It's important." said Suho.

"Tell me when you're not drunk." I said.

"Fine. But maybe it will be to late." he said and I turned my back to him.

I was sitting on the couch and my head feels so dizzy. I want to go a little bit to my room to take my phone. I managed to go to my room but took me like 10 minutes to reach my room and when I wanted go to to the living room I bumped in Kris.

"Sorry." Kris said.

"It's ok." I said.

"Oh, I wanted to talk with you." he said.

"Are you drunk too?" I asked.

"Me? Nooooo. Why would I be drunk Sica? I'm not! Trust me." said Kris but it's really obvious that he is drunk.

"Here." he said giving me a bottle with wine.

"Where did you find it?" I asked.

"Umm...Hard to say. I don't actually remember." he said.

"You, Kris. You need a cold shower." I said dragging him in the bathroom.

"No! I don't want. I don't need one and I don't even like cold water on my skin. I'll catch a cold because of you." he said.

I closed the door and looked piercierly at him.

"Kris. You won't catch a cold. Do you not trust me?" I asked.

"I wish I wouldn't but my heart isn't listening." he said.

"What?" I asked surprised. 

He took a step closer and I, a step backward and continue like this until I reach the bathtub.

"Jessica." He whisper my name and I could swear that now he wasn't drunk. His voice was so serious that I stunned. My heart was racing and if he would get closer I think he can hear it.

"Kris...is-" 

"No Jessica. Please listen." he said looking serious. Ok now I'm dizzy because of him. Is he drunk or just acting?

He took my hand and place it on his chest. I can feel his heartbeat and is racing like mine.

"Only you can do this to me." He said and his handsome face was getting closer. I don't know if it's from the wine but I wanted to kiss him, badly.

His face stopped right in front of mine and I could feel his hot breath. His eyes catch me. If I will close my eyes will he kiss me? Will he close his eyes? Before I know it his lips were already on mine. It wasn't a rough kiss. It was a gentle one, fragile.

"Why?" I asked. He just turned around and walked away. I chase after him and catch his wrist. 

"Tell me why you did it." I said and he turned around so I could look in his eyes.

"I just felt like I wanted to kiss you." Kris said.

"Why? You aren't supposed to say your true feeling when you are drunk!" I said to him.

"I'm... I'm sorry, Jessica. I really mean it." He said and then left me all alone there in the hallway. 

How stupid can I be? I just now realise that I like him, a lot. I was now in my room trying to sleep but I just couldn't. They were asleep I can't hear them but I'm to tense to sleep and without knowing my tears drop one by one.

"Jessica." I heard Yuri voice but it wasn't like usual. She was worried.

"What is it?" I asked.

"What happened last night? I remember that we were drinking and thats all." she said.

"All of you talk a little more and than fell asleep." I said.

"Then I gues it's ok." she said and I nod.

"And breakfast is ready." said Yuri before living the room.

It took me 10 minutes to be ready to go and have breakfast but my phone was ringing from a message. It was from Kris:

"From: Kris

Hi Jessica. Do you want to hang out today? I want to talk something important with you so if you're ok with this meet me in the park at 1PM."

I really wanted to explain everything to him but first to see if he remember something from last night. I'm going to get breakfast and then change from this clothes and go. One and half hour should be enough. I reached the park and saw him at the entrance.

"Hi." I said with a little forced smile.

"I didn't think you would come." he said smiling.

"Why I wouldn't?" I asked.

"Maybe because I did something stupid last night? I don't know I can't remember." he said scratching his head.

"You...didn't do anything reckless." I said looking down.

"Seriously?" he asked.

"Yes." I said looking up at him and he gave a sigh of relief.

"That's good to hear." he said seatting down on a nearby bench and I put myself near him.

"You really don't remember anything?" I asked.

"Nope. I don't have a clue." he said with a serious expression but his eyes aren't that serious.

"But how about you?" he asked.

"I don't remember either." I lied and I could see a little sad and a little disappointed in his eyes.

"The rest of the boys doesn't remember either. Does anyone remember something about last night?" he said a little jokingly but his eyes are sad.

"I wonder." he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Who would win the awards for that performance." he said.

"I don't know. If I had to choose I'll choose Exo." I said looking in his eyes and he blushed a little.

"I hope you would win." he said and we got interruped by his phone call.

"It's from Suho." he said.

"Oh, yeah? Ok. I'll come too. I'll be there in a few minutes." he said and then hang up.

"Wanna come?" he asked.

"Where?" I asked.

"At your house. The guys are going to watch the performance." he said.

"Wait what? The performance will be at TV?" I asked.

"Yes. You didn't know?" he asked.

"No." I said.

"Then what we wait for? Let's go." he said tooking my hand and leading me towards my house.

When we enter we saw them all lined up some on the sofa some of them on big pillow. I went to sit down on the sofa and Kris took him a pillow and put himself in front of me. We made it just in time and the whole show took 1 and half hour.
 
"I keep repeating in mind the girl's day song that part with TaraTaraTaTaraTara." said Luhan.

"Me too." said Kris and his head hit the sofa and looked up at me. 

I looked at him and I start blushing as I hesitate mess Kris hair.

"Baekhyun, Suho, Kris. Wanna dance?" asked Luhan sitting up from the sofa.

"I'm not doing that ." said Kris.

"Then I'll do it. I like that part of song." I said.

"No. Don't go. You stay very good here playing with my hair." he said like a little child.

"Yoona, I know you wanna do this dance too." I said holding out my hand for her.

"Ah I really wanna do it." she said like a little child who just got a candy.

"Why don't we all do it?" asked Yuri.

"Yeah let's try all." said Taeyeon and everyone including the boys raised up.

We sing togheter that part and dance. I start laughting at how ridiculous we look. Next I saw Kris who was walking towards me.

 

 

A/N: The next chapter will be the final ^.^