Puke Party

Block B's Big Road Trip Flop [hiatus]

"Oh , who the hell did this?" Kyung groaned, feeling (and looking) a little green. 

"Someone didn't cook the bacon." Taeil moaned, cuddling up with a trashcan. 

"Let's blame Minhyuk." Jihoon wailed, curling up in his pororo blanket and trying not to barf onto the sick Yukwon. 

"BLEARGHCK." Jiho responded from the toilet, barfing. Jihoon, hearing the disgusting sound of puking chose now to be the time to upchuck all over a slumbering Yukwon. 

"WHAT THE HELL JIHOON!" Yukwon yelled, rubbing the puke off of Jihoon. Minhyuk left the RV's "living room" to go sulk in his bunk. 

"Calm down kiddos. Let's not have a puking party guys." Jaehyo sighed, driving past a sign that said "Welcome to Little Rock, Arkansas". 

"How are you not losing your lunch?" Kyung groaned, glaring at Jaehyo, who was not feeling any of the ill affects of food poisoning. 

"Oh, simple. I'm on this new vegetarian diet for clear skin so I just threw out the bacon." Jaehyo smiled widely as he drove past a Korean market. Upon hearing that someone could have thrown out perfectly good bacon, three little ahjummas fainted. 

"You don't just throw out the bacon!" Minhyuk screamed from his bunk, unoblivious to the sacrilege to the ancient art of bacon. 

"Everybody eats bacon." Taeil sighed, looking especially cuddly with his empty fishtank. 

"Even Baekhyun eats ba-BLEARGHCK." Jiho barfed again from the restroom, interrupting his own sentence and train of thought. 

"Eh, that sounds bad. Why don't I go to a pharmacy and pick up some medicine?" Jaehyo offered, and immediately a chorus of "yes", "good idea" and one " yeah!" rang throughout the RV. Jaehyo, feeling pumped, blasted Pon Pon Pon on the RV's speakers and looked for the nearest Walgreens. 

----

"Where is something for an upset stomach?" Jaehyo muttered to himself in Korean. 

"Oh hi, hello, how can I help you?" a female voice sounded out from behind Jaehyo. Jaehyo whipped around to see a gorgeous girl. She was blonde, with pale skin, platinum blonde hair and sky blue eyes. She was literally the most beautiful human being Jaehyo had ever seen before in his life, in person or not. He was at a loss for words. For once he had met someone prettier than him. 

"I'm looking for the bb cream." Jaehyo blurted out in English, that sentence  being one of his most commonly used English phrases. 

"Oh, that's in aisle twelve, just down their on your left. Anything else I can help you with?" The stunningly pretty blonde asked Jaehyo. 

"Yes. Where is some stomach medicine?" Jaehyo asked, trying to string a sentence together as fast as possible. 

"Aisle two. You can find stomach ache medicine there." Pretty Blonde Lady dragged Jaehyo to aisle two and shoved a bottle of stomach-ache medicine into his hands. 

"Can we take a selca?" Jaehyo asked curiously. 

"Sel-ka?" Really Pretty Blonde Lady asked, clearly very confused by the foreign word. 

"Selca. You know, caching ching ching. Picture." Jaehyo pretended to take photos of himself with an imaginary phone as an example. 

"Oh, a selfie. Sure thing." Really Super Pretty Blonde Lady smiled coyly for the photo. After looking over and approved the photo she smiled at Jaehyo, waiting for a "thank you" or even a "thanks". 

 Jaehyo panicked. What could he say to this lady who was one of the only human beings on planet earth that could rival The Great Hyo, Gorgeous and Prettyful. At a lack of words he just tried to say whatever English phrase came to his mind first. 

"I'm still prettier than you!" Jaehyo blurted out in tears, slapped the pretty blonde girl across the face as hard as he could and ran away to the aisle twelve, where he could find his favorite bb cream. 

"That ." The Very Really Smokin' Hot Pretty Blonde Lady frowned, rubbing her slapped cheek. 

----

"Hey guys, I got you your puking medicine." Jaehyo walked into the RV holding a bottle of bb cream, some medicine and a large bag of takis. Quickly every member had managed to take their medicine and were all lounging around on the floor. 

"What are these things?" Jihoon asked, trying a taki. His face turned bright red and he started rolling around on the floor. 

"JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!" Taeil screamed, spitting out a taki into the trashcan. 

"Sunhye hated spicy food." Yukwon remarked, eating a taki. 

"Did Satan create these?" Minhyuk asked, his eyes tearing up. 

"I think imma barf again!" Jiho ran into the bathroom after eating a taki. Soon enough his six other bandmates heard vomiting and a flushing sound. Jiho never had a strong stomach. 

"Dear sweet blue Moses what god created these?" Kyung asked, marveling in the spicy wonder that are takis. 

"I know right?" Jaehyo smiled, eating a handful. 

"These are the comfort food of the gods. Was there another girl prettier than you there?" Kyung asked, knowing how hurt Jaehyo's "manly" self-image was. 

"You know too much." Jaehyo whispered, disappearing into the shadows of the RV. 

-----

 Author's Note

 This story just hit the twenty sub mark! Hurray ƪ(˘︶˘)┐ ƪ(˘︶˘)ʃ ┌(˘︶˘)ʃ

 I'm sorry this update was a little late, I fell asleep writing. This chapter is a little (okay, it's way more than a little) Jaehyo-centric, so Jaehyo biases can rejoice. Anyways, subscribing upvoting and commenting (I absolutely love hearing what y'all have to say about my writing) make my day. My question for y'all is: What is your opinion on Takis?