He Is Not Your Momma

Block B's Big Road Trip Flop [hiatus]

"JIHO GET YOUR UGLY- FEET OUT OF MY FACE!" Kyung screamed, tackling Zico. 

"Why don't you get your ugly- face out of my feet?!" Jiho yelled back, trying to punch the boy. 

"MY FISH!  ITS TIME TO DIE YOU JERKS!" Taeil screamed as he caught his fishtank in the crowded RV. Taeil let out a savage war cry, put down his tank and flung himself onto the two fighting boys. 

"Taeil, no!" Jihoon screamed, following Taeil into the fight. 

"ITS HARD TO MOPE ABOUT SUNHYE WHEN YOU GUYS ARE SO LOUD!" Yukwon screamed and dove into the dogpile. The five boys tussled around, punching, kicking, scratching a d slapping until Jaehyo parked the RV and stood up. 

"LISTEN UP, ES!" Jaehyo yelled at his bandmates. "I am sick and tired of hearing you ruffians arguing for no reason! We need to all apologize and make up so the fighting will stop!" Jaehyo spoke to the boys. 

"Jaehyo, that was beautiful." Minhyuk smiled brightly. 

"I just want all of you guys to stop fighting so I won't get wrinkles." Jaehyo stated and all his bandmates sighed. "Now, why don't we all apologize to eachother? Kyung, you go first."

"Fine. Jiho, I don't hate you because you're ugly. You're ugly because I hate you." Kyung sighed, putting a hand over his heart silently. All the members smiled until they fully realized the backhanded apology.  

"Taeil, I'm sorry I moved away your ugly annoying fishtank. I swear we will not cook and/or eat your fish." Jiho apologized quietly. 

"Jihoon, I'm sorry I called you a gullible baby. It's not your fault you're so gullible." Minhyuk sighed, shaking his head. 

"Yukwon, I'm sorry I called you a miserable mope. It's your fault you can't stop whining about Sunhye." Taeil frowned, cuddling his fishtank. 

"Jaehyo, I'm sorry I threw away all your makeup to make room for my pokemon cards." Jihoon sighed. "Whoo, it felt good to get that off my back."

"Aww it's ok.... Wait..." Jaehyo frowned, pulling the large rainbow VW bus RV out of the shell gas station. 

"Wait for it..." Kyung grinned, looking at the group of boys. 

"Jihoon...." Jaehyo's face was slowly turning beet red. 

"Y-yes?" Jihoon asked, suddenly very worried. 

"Please repeat what you apologized for." Jaehyo spat, gripping the steering wheel so tightly that his knuckles turned snow white. 

"Uhm, I'm sorry I threw away all your makeup to make room for my pokemon cards." Jihoon repeated, now very worried. 

"WHAT THE HELL JIHOON?! THAT MAEKUP WAS MY PRIDE AND JOY, IT WAS PROBABLY WORTH MORE THAN YOU. JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET TO LOUISIANA AND IMMA OPEN A CAN OF WHOOPASS ON YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE BEHIND. I. WILL. MURDER. YOU." Jaehyo screamed like a psychopath, flooring the RV, going about one hundred miles an hour. 

"I'm sorry?" Jihoon apologized, gripping onto a seat for dear life. 

"SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT. UNLESS I GET A BACKSTAGE PASS TO AN A-PINK CONCERT, A MILLION BUCKS OR A REFUND- oh , the cops are here." Jaehyo frowned, pulling over in a gas station. 

"Young lady, do you know how fast you were going?" The officer, an old man with a huge black mustache that swallowed his face, grunted. 

"No officer, I didn't. I'm so sorry, I won't ever do it again." Jaehyo batted his eyelashes seductively, and flicked his hair. The officer smiled, gave him a flirty wink and left. "Pretty good, eh?" Jaehyo cracked a maniacal grin before flooring the RV again. 

----

"So what do we dooooo?" Jihoon asked, rolling around on his cot in the RV. 

"We could gamble, we are in New Orleans after all." Jiho offered, pulling a pack of cards out of his pants. 

"Or we could go to a bar and listen to music." Taeil offered, looking at yelp. 

"How abou-" 

"NO!" All the members cut Kyung off. 

"Fine, sheesh. Y'all are good for nothing." Kyung continued to grumble as he wandered away in the RV. 

"I agree with Jiho. Let's gamble. Maybe I can buy my makeup back." Jaehyo glared at Jihoon again, who shrank away from the enraged psychopathic diva. 

"And we can flirt with hot chicks." Minhyuk grinned, Yukwon immediately bursting into tears on the word "chicks". 

----

"You seen Jiho?" Jaehyo asked Kyung at a casino. 

"Last time I saw him he was getting beaten up by another bearded lady. Good luck finding him, he's really drunk." Kyung wandered off to a blackjack table to see if any of the players liked 2NE1. 

"Jaehyo! Thank god! Jiho just got beaten up by another angry bearded lady! It's kinda bloody, I was hoping you had some bandages..." Taeil trailed offas he saw a hot lady. "Never mind." Taeil ran off after the lady. 

"Jaehyo, help. I tried hitting on this girl and now she's trying to pepperspray me." Minhyuk hid behind Jaehyo, occasionally peeping up to see if the angry girl was there. 

"THERE YOU ARE, GIRLY MAN! This is what you get for groping my , you ert!" The lady pushed Jaehyo aside and pulled out two cans of military strength mace, spraying them all over Minhyuk, who crumpled to the ground. 

"Its like drowning in siracha.  It burns!" Minhyuk squealed, cowering in a puddle of mace on the floor. 

"Serves you right. Now, I'm off to see if Jihoon has enough money to pay me back." Jaehyo walked off into another room in the casino. 

"Oh hai Jaehyo!" Jihoon called out in broken English from a mahjong table. 

"Jihoon, why are you betting at a mahjong table?" Jaehyo asked worriedly in Korean. 

"I'm gonna ween beeg money!" Jihoon yelled back in more broken English. 

"You're betting fifteen cents at a mahjong table against ninety year old Chinese grandmothers. You are the opposite of big money, Jihoon. You are a big loser." Jaehyo growled back in Korean, grabbing Jihoon by the hair and dragging him to a poker table. "Now WIN!"

"I can't just win automatically." Jihoon whimpered, looking up ant the frowning pretty boy above him. 

"You will before I crush your balls." Kyung's voice rung from across the room. Jihoon nodded, terrified at the two elders and joined the poker game. 

"Kyung, I miss Sunhye." Yukwon whined drunkenly, leaning on Kyung. 

"How are you alive? You sound like you drank an entire liquor store." Kyung asked, removing the elder from his shoulder. 

"That's it. BLOCK B GET YO' ASSES IN HERE. NOW." An angry Jaehyo yelled and within minutes the entire band was surrounding him. 

"All of you . I just wanted to hit on girls that I'm prettier than and get sweet money from Jihoon, but no. I am not you guys's mother. We are going home now so you guys can think about how much you fail." Jaehyo dragged his six bandmates out of the casino. 

-----

Author's note

Hurray! Chapter two is up (even though its a tad short)! Thank you to all the new subscribers. This story should get weekly updates on the weekends. 

Also, if you have any ideas/comments/criticisms or just want to talk, leave a comment. I respond 99.9% of the time. Your comments make my day. Really, they do. 

Also, whoever can get the mean girls reference deserves a cookie

Bye Guise