Jessica's Pov Present Time

When will you wake up

Jessica's Pov

      It was around noon when I had decided to visit Yuri again at the hospital. I arrived at her room carrying a bouqute of sunflowers hoping  it would brighten the dark room after all I do own a fashion company. I placed them in a glass pot near the window.I walked over and sat down nar Yuri holding her hand.

" Seobang I miss u so much ." I said

 It's been 3 years since the accident and still there was no progress of the two waking up .

" You how much I hate wait Seobang , but for you I'll do anything . All I want is for you to be here with me alive and well ; hugging me with your long and protective arms and kissing me with your soft and sweet lips."

     It was already close 3:30 pm I had promised Tiff that I would meet up with her at Sone Cafe at 4. Before I left Yuri's room I  kissed her forehead and said before I closed the door

 " I love you Seobang , please wake up and comback to me ."

     As I walked out of Yuri's room Taegoo's was next to her's I immediately thought of Tiff .I looked at my phone it was 3:45 pm Tiff wouldn't mine if I was late for a few minutes .I opened taegoo's door and walked in it had been 2 and an  half years since Tiff had visited her Taetae .I was starting to get worried aout the poor girl, as much Seobang and I were in love  Tiff and Taegoo were a different couple the good kind they were sweet to each other ,both couldn't live without one another and most of all they loved each other more than anything else. Tiff couldn't live without her Taetae and I couldn't live without my Seobang ,both me and Tiff were both hoplessly in love with those two.

" Taegoo ah i said I'm sorry I couldn't get your Fany here to vist you. You know how much she doesn't like hospitals,she also doesn't like seeing you like this Taegoo you know that ."

" Don't staying so motionless Taegoo your Fany would be sad."  Please wake up Taegoo ah and come back to your Fany ."

       After staying in Taegoo's room for so long I closed the door and went to meet up with Tiff. Meanwhile a few mintues later  I managed  to get to the parking and the car while inside I noticed a small picture of the 4 of us .Me and Seobang along  with Tiff and Taegoo at a gathering party. How I miss those two with their chessy jokes and their dumb pranks.After looking at the picture I placed back to the front of the stearing wheel and started driving  to the cafe.

            10 minutes later I arrived at the Cafe and saw Tiff drinking a strawberry milkshake.

"Tiff !" I said 

"JESSI !" she yelled as she came to me with a hug.

" Yah don't wear rout my name " I said hugging her back

" Your late " she said with a frown

" So?  can't I be late once in an while ?' I asked

"  Well no " she said .

"But how come you can be late and I can't ?"she asked

" Simple it's because your always late and I'm always not " I answered

" Hey it's not my fault I can't sleep " she said

" Why can't  can't you sleep?" I askd worryingly ( Is it because of Taegoo that she couldn't sleep ?  I thought.

" Well don't get mad but..."

 "But ?" I said

" you snore too loud " she said 

"YAH! I DO NOT SNORE !  I said

Tiff giggled because of that. Even though I was still mad it was since to see Tiff smile .

              When our day at the cafe had ended we drove home ,showered and slept but  of couse we both couldn't sleep it was only 9:30  .So we decided to stay up late to watch anoher episode of Running Man. After an hour later the show had ended and Tif was fast asleep. I grabed Tiff's favorite pink  blanket and placed on Tiff as she slept on the couch.After a while I noiced that she had a hard time sleeping and was crying in her sleep the only thing that  I could think of was getting Taegoo's favorite stuffed toy her preious peas in a pod. I placed them in between her arms , seconds later Tiff was fast asleep with the peas in her arms. I was glad that Taegoo had it since collage.

          Meanwhile after helping Tiff I walked into the kitchen to get something to drink ; as I walked out with my cup I noticed the old gray home phone sitting on the counter top.Looking at that old phone it had brought back terrible memories of that day when I had gotten that phone call.