Flashback Tiffany's Pov Part 1

When will you wake up

FlashBack  12/1/2009

Tiffany's Pov

     For the past 6 weeks, Jessica and I had been busy perparing for our annual Winter Fashion Show ,hosted at Slient Night Hotel Hall.We were so busy the day befroe the show ,with the models and the designed clothes ,that we forgot to cater the food!! Luckily Taetae and Yuri ,owning the largest bakery and food company around, found out and had decided to help out with the food and drinks.We were so lucky to have them, not only as our caters but as our true loves as well.We had been dating them ,(Taeyeon and I, Jessica with Yuri )for over 6 years now ,and in 5 days it will be our 7th aniversity !  .Seven long years being with Taetae has been the best years of my life ,never did I believe in a  life without her.

     The next morning I was sleeping soundly on my bed hugging my favorite pink doll .I looked up at the clock to see that it was now 9:30,I realized that my alarm hadn't gone off and I had 9 hours before the show started.I was freaking out. Why didn't anyone wake me up ? I thought angrily to myself. "Damn it!  I was suppose to met up with Jessica an hour ago to finish up the peperations ! She's going to kill me! " With the thought of "Hellsica" in my head I got out of bed as fast as I could and ran to my closet to get dressed .Normally, I would take my time , carefully choosing the perfect outfit,but between "Hellsica" and clothes Hellsica wins. 

   I ran out of my room ,grabing the keys from the counter when I noticed a familiar figure cooking in the kitchen ,while drinking a cup of coffee and reading a book wirtten by James Patterson .

"Taetae ?" I asked.  

" De ! " she said in a cheerful voice with a dorky smile .

"Why didn't you wake me up ? " I pouted.

" Now I have to face Hell-  " I was cut off by a pair of soft lips.

"Sica "  I said as my face slowly turned bright red.

" Fany ah ~ " She said

 " Are you blushing from a kiss ?"  She  asked in a dorky tone .

" No ~ " I said out  of embarrassment .

" I have to go Jessica's going to kill me ~ " I finally said I quickly ran out the door  ,  opened the door  and turned over the engine for the car. 10 minutes later I arrived at the office  entrance  . I walked in and saw a familiar brown haired CEO standing at the front desk with a serious look on her face .

" TIFFANY HWANG WHERE WERE YOU !? YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO MET ME AT THE OFFICE AN HOUR AGO ! YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE FOR NOT BEING ON TIME !"  she said screaming.

I was quiet for a minute, thinking of a good excuse.

"Well, say something!" she said .

"Ummm well ,I over slept ? But I have a good reason! My alarm didn't go off" I said with a smile .

( What was i thinking of saying that ! Jessica's mad great ), I thought  .

She faceplamed herself.

 " Ugh i give up! Just help me finish this up quickly so we can go back home, I wanna sleep " she said .

So we did, it took us 4 hours to prepare the models for rehearsal . 2 hours to check the light and sound system ,as well as ask the maindence to clean the floors throughly and help out with setting up the tables. With 3 hours to spare, Jessi and I went home only to see Taetae and Yuri at the door looking at us like we were zombies or something.

" Aigoo Fany ah " she said as she warped her arms around me "  you and Jessica worked hard . Now go and rest and get ready for tonight okay ? "

" De" I said softly as Jessi and I walked up to our rooms and slept for two hours straight .Would 've been all 3 but we had to get up an hour early to get dressed up for the fashion show.

       Jessi and I went there first ,while Taetae and Yuri went to get the food .After many weeks of preparing for the event it finally payed off ,it was a hit ! Everyone loved the new clothes as well as the food .Before we knew it, the night had ended . Jessi and I had to stay back and help clean up .Taetae and Yuri helped take down the decorations and take the cooking equitment back to their company's stortage unit .

 Jessi and I had finished cleaning and I texted Taetae


To: Taetae  From : Fany

hey we're done here wht about you ? 

To  : Fany  From : Taetae

 not yet ,  Yuri & i still have to finish up  unloading the truck .It might take a while before we can go home .

To: TaeTae  From : Fany

" k , we'll wait for u 2 @ the hotel then "

To : Fany  From : Taetae

" Fany ah i think you and Jessica should go home first ,its taking longer than we thought ."

To: Taetae  From : Fany

" oh ok are you sure ? we can wait u know "

My fce turned red when i read Taetae's reply

To: Fany  From: Taetae

" Of course I'm sure i dont want my Beautiful Mushroom to stay up late becase of me . Go home with Jessica and go to sleep , we'll see you at home when we'er done ok ?" - I <3  you Fany ah :)

To: TaeTae From : Fany

" De.  " I  <3 you too . Taetae


Little did I know those were Taetae's last words before she went into her coma.

    Meanwhile at home Jessi and I were fast asleep. As I was in my room a photo frame with a picture of Taetae and I had fallen off the counter and parts of the glass had broken off. I picked up the  broken pieces and the photo frame and placed them on my desk. I'll fix it tomorrow I thought. Then suddenly Jessi came knocking on my door screaming

" TIFFANY OPEN THIS DOOR NOW ! " as I heard Hellsica yell through the door. I quickly opened the door. But something was off ,why was Jessi crying ?

" Jessi whats wrong ?" I asked. " Why are you crying ? "

Yuri and Taeyeon they ..... ~ " she said in a teary voice .

"They what?  " i asked " Jessi tell me what's wrong .you're scaring me " 

" I just got a call from Seoul

hospital .Yuri and Teayeon got into a car accient and they're cirtial state " she finally said, tears streamind down her face.