Flashback Tiffany's Pov Part 2

When will you wake up

Tiffany' Pov   

         Seconds after hearing Jessica's  last words all these thoughts came rushing through my head. All I could think of was rushing to the hospital as fast as I could and I did. Jessi and I ran to the front desk

" Hello welcome to Seoul hospital my name is Nurse Sunny how can I help you?”

" We’re looking for two patients Kim ,Taeyeon and Kwon Yuri". I said.

“Okay let me check “said the nurse

” It's says that they are currently in the operating room."

As soon as I heard the nurse say operating room thoughts ran through my head .Was this really happening?

" Taetae please be okay."  I prayed.

" Can you tell us where it is?"  Jessica asked.

" It's near room 304 on your right." The nurse said.

 "Thank you."  Jessica said.

We managed to find the operating room with the red light turned off ,the doctor just walked out of the room.  With all that's going on I managed to ask “How are they?” 

The doctor then answered “The operation went well, there's nothing to worry about” he said.

“They just have to stay here for a few weeks to let their bodies rest and heal “

After hearing that I should have been relived, but I was still quite worried.

" Stay here" Jessica said.

I'll go and talk to the doctor about which rooms are they staying in."

I nodded and sat down. I knew that Jessicawas lying,so I followed her to the doctor's office and heard every word  and now I wish I hadn't followed her .

Jessica coldly asked " What's really wrong ? "

Doctor then answered " The operation went well, nothing went wrong , but as of now they are in a state of a long term coma ."

She gasped.

" When will they wake up? .She managed to ask.

" I'm not so sure myself ,there's very little chance that they will wake up at all ; all I can say is that we wait, it's up to them whether they open their eyes or not ."

After hearing this I fell down to my knees and tears started to stream my face.

"Taetae ~"  I whispered.

Not noticing that Jessica  and the doctor were done talking I continued to cry. Jessica  found me outside of the door crying .

"Tiff" she said softly she then hugged me and whispered

" Shhhh it's going to be okay, Tiff . Yuri and Taeyeon are going to be alright, Taeyeon would never leave her Fany  , she would be sad to see you crying like this , you know how much she cares for you "  .

After, we managed to stop crying. Jessica finally asked where their rooms were.

Taetae's was 309 and Yuri's was 310,  they were  next to each other. I was ssocared to open the door so was Jessi we were both scared right out of our mines. We both slowly reached the handle of our lover’s room and walked in. Inside I saw a familiar figure laying there covered in bandages and needles connected to large machines. The more I walked closer the more my heart ached, tears were already falling down from my face.

"Taetae ~ "  I whispered my voice cracking. I slowly took her hand and held it tightly.