The Wedding

When will you wake up


A two part final one with lots of sweetness and one with lots of laughs as well as a happy ending . Happy Reading - Winheart99


Author's POV 

Today was the day  for weeks Jessica and Tiffany were waiting for this day. They had already picked out their dresses and had picked out their lovers suits as well . Along with the help from everyone everything was going into place . 

Meanwhile Jessica and Tiffany were still in their dressing rooms making sure that they were ready ." Hey sis don't need to bother you and unnie but the guests are waiting and your husbands are waiting for you in the altar ." Kyrstal 

Both of them just ingored her. Then she said" Mrs. Kim , Mrs. Kwon there's a wedding that needs your attention ." She said again 

Both of them turned red 

" Mrs. Kwon ~" Jessica said

" Mrs. Kim~" Tiffany said 

" Come on let's go ." Kyrstal said as she pushings both of them out the door .At the front entrance of the church their dads were waiting for them . Jessica was with hers and Tiffany was holding onto her dad . The bells rung and the guests stood up from their seats. Then slowly Jessica and her dad went first then followed by Tiffany .As they made their entrance the guests were admiring their beauty . They both looked up and stared into their lovers eyes. Their fathers gave their daughters hand to both Yuri and Taeyeon  after that the wedding started . Guests sat back down and the priest began his words as he began his preach first was the wedding vows the grooms went first and  Taeyeon was first she took out her hands and held both of Tiffany's hands and said .

" I Kim Taeyeon promise to love my Brighter than germs , my mushroom Fany Fany Tiffany with all my heart wether it's sickness , health , happiness or even sadness I promise to be there right beside her for the rest of my life I will protect her with all my body and strength and I will love her with all my heart and soul . She will be the only one for me and I will make sure that I will keep my word ." Taeyeon said with a smile.

Tiffany on the other had was blushing like mad as she heard Taeyeon's words. At  the same time as she was hearing and listening to these words she wanted to cry out of happiness but she tired to hold her tears back . She was touched and was greatful that she had someone like Taeyeon .

Next was Yuri she took both of Jessica's hands and held it tightly like Taeyeon and said 

" I Kwon Yuri promise to love and protect my princess with all my heart , my body and my strength . To many people she may seem as a scary or a cold hearted person but to me she is a kind hearted person who's warm , sweet and caring . She never once looked down at me or even discouraged me instead she was always right beside me supported me , encouraged me, cared for me and most of all she loved me with all her heart. And I couldn't thank thank her enough for that she is the love of my life . In front of everyone here today I promise to stay right beside her wether it's sickness , health ,saddness or even death and protect her with my life ." Yuri ended with a smile

As Jessica was listening to Yuri's words and looking into her eyes she could tell that thoses words didn't just came out of a  book or even out of a candy warper .She could tell that the girl standing in front of her wasn't the cheesy player that she first meet back in high school . But the girl standing  infront of her now is her Kwon Seobang a girl who has loved her for all her life and she meant every word .As the tears were about to fall Yuri then took her hand and wiped them off. 

After the grooms were the brides.

First was Tiffany she took out a piece of paper and read 

" I Tiffany Hwang promise to care and to love my Dorky Tae for better or worse I promise to love only her and to care for her with all my heart. She was the one who has loved me for as long as I could remember . She made me laugh , she also made me cry but most of all she made me feel loved and I thank her for that and now it will be my turn to return the favor by being right beside her for the rest of my life." 

Tiffany said while looking into Taeyeon's eyes and ended with a soft and sweet smile.

As Taeyeon was listening to these words she was also touched by what Her Fany had said . Taeyeon knew that falling in love with her at first slight and actually had confessed was the best thing that she ever did . Ever since Taeyeon was in high school she  always had this feeling that she needed to protect and love someone and that someone was no other than a girl name Tiffany Hwang .

And finally it's Jessica's turn she took Yuri's hand by surprise and said 

" Kwon Yuri I'm only going to say this once so listen good ." 

Yuri smiled 

" I Jessica Jung " She said as she looks straight into Yuri's eyes .

" Promise to love and care for my Seobang with all my heart .Wether it's sickness , saddness , health or death I promise to stay right beside her and love her for as long as I live .She  is the only one I know who can stand my tactics and even if she sees my bad sides she always gives me a smile and sometimes a hug at that. I couldn't understand her at first but once I got to knew her I knew from then that she is  the only one who I will only love , she owns my heart.For that I will keep my word for as long as I will live . " Jessica ended with a smile and a blushing face.

Yuri could tell that Jessica had a blushing dace on she was happy ,thankful and touched by what she  said . Yuri knew from the start that Jessica wasn't a ordinary girl . They had lots of disagreements back in high school they hated each other back then . But who ever knew that they fell in love with one another . Out of all the girls who Yuri ever went out with she did have some feelings with them but the feelings she had with Jessica was unexplainable .She had a yearn to protect her and be by her side for as long as she lived .That where she had to courage and the strength to go up to the school's Ice Princess and confessed . She would never have done that if it wasn't for Jessica Jung she was the first and only will be .

After the vows the final words had finally came.

" Do you Jessica Jung take Kwon Yuri as your weddingly husband ? " He asked 

" I do " Jessica answered 

" Do you Kwon Yuri take Jessica Jung as you weddingly wife ?" He asked 

" I do " Yuri answered

" Now for you Tiffany Hwang ." He said

" Do you Tiffany Hwang take Kim Taeyeon as your weddingly husband ?" He asked

" I do " She answered

" Finally do you Kim Taeyeon take Tiffany Hwang as your weddingly wife ?" He asked

" I do " Taeyeon answered 

The ring bears came up and gave the rings to both the couples after both were done the priest said 

" I present you husband and wife you may kiss the bride ." He said 

Both couples kissed passionately and everyone was cheering .

" I love you " Both Yuri and Taeyeon said 

" I love you too ." Both Jessica and Tiffany said as they leaned in for another kiss .