Plan 1 Waiting For The Nurse

When will you wake up

                          Yuri's Pov.                                                                                                                                              

             For days I waited for the nurse to come by my room , but every time the person came near my door something always happens. For example one time a nurse came by to check on me to see if the results were still the same. Buy  before she could open the door .One of the nurses had called her and asked her to help out a doctor with a patient who had a small heart attack.the next day another one came by but was stopped by a boy who was found playing with water guns and spraying all the patients with it .Day after day the events that had happened kept on getting more ridiculous after another except the first one that one was reasonable.From water guns being sprayed on people to dozens of balloons floating every where in the halls ; and here I thought that me and Taegoo were troublemakers with our  practical  jokes we played on other students  during collage but boy was I ever wrong .A few hours later after everything at the hospital had finally calmed down . A nurse came by this was my chance I slowly waited until she opened the door and walked in.

Quickly I opened my eyes and said " Excuse me nurse ?"

" Oh my well Kwon Yuri you finally woke up ." The nurse said

" Do you know how long your girlfriend waited for this day ?" She said

 " 3 years  did she wait for you , now she'll be happy to see you alive and well again ."   She said with a smile . 

"In fact I should call her now .I promised her that I would call if anything happens ."

But before she could reach for the phone and dial Sica's number .

" Stop please don't call her not right now ." I said .

" But why not ?" She asked  

" I want to fully recover before I can see her again please understand ." I said  .

By the look on her face  I knew that she was hesitating neither to agree or not .

" look" I said

" I know it's wrong not to tell her , but it's my fault that my friends let alone my own lover are this way . The fact that I'm alive is all due to all the luck I have ."

"  I want to make this right not only for my friend but for her as well. Please understand ."   I begged her .

" Aigoo  , the things I do for the patients here .Fine I won't say anything ."

By the way while your here nurse ...? "

" Sunny " She said .

" Do you mind helping me with a few things ? " I asked her .

"Why sure after agreeing with you I might as well help you ." She said .

"Thank you so much ." I said

Now what do you need help help with ?" She said .