Plan 4 Coming back part 2 & 3 Progress and Arrival

When will you wake up

Yuri's Pov.                                                                                                                                              

        With much process and with the help from Krystal  we were able to stall and get Sica and Fany into their rooms. On the way me and Taegoo had gotten an hotel room nearby the house  so we could wash up and get really. We both quickly changed and had checked out our room . Taegoo called to check on Fany and Sica Krystal said that they had both fallen asleep . We figured they were tired from the workload they have and had told Krystal that we'er on our way . Minutes after the phone call we had arrived at the house .

" Call Krystal's phone ."  I said

 " De "  Taegoo said

" Yebseo ? Krystal? We're here open the door ."

Seconds later she softly open the door and letted us in. The house was still the same as we both had remembered it . Wooden floors with painted white walls ,Fany's flower garden out on the backyard and photos of the four of us hanging from the walls .Me and Taegoo was just standing looking around the house and remembering all the good times we had together in this house good and bad .

" Now it's time to make new and even better memories . " Taegoo said

 " You just read my mind ."

We both smirked .Me and Taegoo had each walked to the our lover's room and slowly we both walked into their rooms .                                                               

Taeyeon's Pov                                                                                                                                          

        After walking into Fany's room I wasn't surprised with all the pink she had . I found her laying on her pink bed hugging something and crying in her sleep . I looked over to see that she was hugging one of my stuffed toy beans .

" Fany ah ~ "

I said softly as I walked closer to her bed and laying down right behind her  I whispered

"I missed you ,I love you and I'm sorry for leaving you ." Hugging her from the back . 

Yuri's Pov                                                                                                                                                                                                                                After Taegoo went inside Fany's  room I slowly turned the handle and softly walked into Sica's room. I found her laying on her soft white bed hugging my Mickey Mouse doll to sleep .

" Sica ~ " I said softly

I slowly moved closer to her bed and laid down just as Taegoo did right behind her and whispered

" I missed you , I love you and I'm sorry for leaving you ."