We're Fathers

Precious (DISCONTINUED)

135694416.jpg

“YAH!! CHO KIM RYDEN, CHO KIM KIARA, WHERE ARE YOU KIDS?”

Another set of giggles. These kids… When had they gotten so evil? Right. They were Kyuhyun’s and Ryeowook’s son. Kyuhyun probably taught them to be evil and Ryeowook probably taught them how to be mischievous.

“Yah! Come on, it’s time for bed!!” Eunhyuk clapped his hands. “Come out, kids!!”

“We don’t wanna go to bed!” Ryden shot back.

“Aha.”

Eunhyuk followed the set of giggles and sighed when he realized they were coming from under Yesung’s bed in his room. Eunhyuk quietly crept into Yesung’s room and squatted down, shining his gummy smile at both the siblings, making them scream in delight.

“Found you!” Eunhyuk dragged both of them out from under the bed. “Now, come on, let’s go to sleep.”

“Hide and seek!” Ryden bounced. “Let’s play again!”

“Yah!! Do you know what time it is? It’s almost midnight and way past your bedtime! Aren’t you guys sleepy?”

Eunhyuk sighed when he realized Kiara was covering her eyes with her small little palms. “Baby K, just because you close your eyes doesn’t mean that I can’t see you.”

Kiara giggled and turned around. “You can’t swee me now!”

“I still can, baby K.” Eunhyuk chuckled. “Come on, now, let’s wash you up and put you to sleep. Which appa do you want to sleep with?”

“Kyukyu and Wookie appa!” Kiara answered.

“They’re still on their date, Kiara. Why don’t you sleep with Hae appa tonight?”

“Bwut…….” Kiara yawned and then held out her arms. Eunhyuk carried her up and she yawned again. “Kangienie appa.”

“You want to sleep with Kangin appa?” Eunhyuk nodded then looked down at Ryden. “How about you, RyRy?”

Ryden pouted and sat cross-legged. “I want Kyu and Wookie appa.”

At this time, thankfully Donghae came into the room. “Come on, Ry, you can sleep with me tonight. Let’s go, baby.”

“No.”

“No? Ryden, what’s wrong?” Donghae gave Eunhyuk a questioning look. “What’s wrong, Hyuk?”

“He misses them.” Eunhyuk simply told him.

“Ahhh.” Donghae nodded. “You go and help Kangin hyung tuck Kiara in. I’ll talk to Ryden.”

Eunhyuk nodded and mouthed a thank you to him. Kiara was already so sleepy in Eunhyuk’s arms and she rested against Eunhyuk’s shoulder. She waved at Donghae and her brother and said goodnight to them sleepily. When they walked out, Donghae sat on the opposite side of Ryden, ruffling his hair. Ryden frowned and folded his arms.

“I want KyuKyu appa and Wookie appa.”

Donghae Ryden’s hair. “They’re not going to be home until tomorrow night, baby. Come on, it’s just one more day.”

“Why are they not coming back?” Ryden shook Donghae’s arms. “Why didn’t appa bwring us?”

“Honey, they’re on a date.” Donghae tried explaining. “Kyu Appa and Wookie appa haven’t spent time with each for a long time now and they need some time alone together.”

Oh oh. Wrong choice of words. Ryden burst into tears at what Donghae said. Donghae grabbed Ryden and quickly pulled him into his chest, carrying him up. Thankfully, Ryden was still small-sized and so he wa slight enough to carry around. Donghae paced around the room while he rocked the crying kid in his arms.

“It’s okay, Ryden. Kyu and Wookie appa will be back home, it’s okay, baby.”

_________________________________________

“Aish, I can’t sleep too.”

Ryeowook sat up, resting his chin on Kyuhyun’s chest, staring up at his husband’s handsome face. Kyuhyun blinked and both of them grinned in the dark. Ryeowook laughed and leaned forward to trailed kisses up Kyuhyun’s long neck and onto his lips.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Kyuhyun raised his brows.

Ryeowook nodded and started tracing random patterns on Kyuhyun’s chest. “How did we become like this?”

“We’re fathers.” Kyuhyun smiled. “I guess that’s the only explanation.”

“Come on, Kyu.” Ryeowook laughed, shaking his head. “Let’s go back to our babies. If we leave now, we’ll be able to make it back and surprise them in the morning.”

“I thought you’d never say that.”

______________________________________

“Are the kids still sleeping?”

Donghae nodded sleepily, grabbing a plate and filling it with pancakes Sungmin had made for the members. Donghae yawned and pushed the plate away, resting his head on the table. The members laughed at the poor fish. Ryden really threw a fit last night, crying all night, begging for Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. It was really weird for all of them to see Ryden like that. He usually loved sleeping over with them and that was the first time Ryden made a fit. The members wanted to take turns to look out for Ryden throughout the night but Ryden completely hung onto Donghae for dear life, not wanting anyone else. Kangin came out awhile later and just like Donghae, he collapsed on the table.

“How was Kiara? Did she sleep fine?” Sungmin asked Kangin.

Kangin nodded with his eyes closed. “She kept me up all night with her unicorn stories.”

“I didn’t expect Ryden to throw a fit though.” Heechul said. “I honestly thought it’d be Kiara.”

“Me too.” Eunhyuk agreed. “I really didn’t know what to do.”

“Ryden’s been with Wookie and Kyu a lot longer plus remember how attached he was to them when Kiara died?” Sungmin pointed out. “He only wanted to be with them and didn’t even opened up to us until a few months later.”

Heechul chuckled. “It’s funny to think our two magnaes are the first to get married and have babies before any of us.”

There was loud knocks on the door suddenly and the members exchanged glances asking each other who it could be. They rarely had visitors all of a sudden. Sungmin got up from his chair to open the door. Sungmin was greeted by both his magnaes, beaming up at him and greeting him with a hug, entering the apartment.

Heechul looked at them, confused. “Oh? Aren’t you too supposed to be home tonight?”

“We miss the kids too much so we booked an early flight home.” Ryeowook answered and then raised his brows at the racoon and fish, unconscious on the table. “What’s wrong with Donghae and Kangin hyung? Are they okay?”

“You should ask your babies what happened to them.” Sungmin grinned.

“Where are those two anyway?” Kyuhyun looked around.

“Still sleeping.” Donghae muttered. “Please don’t wake them up.”

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun slumped but nodded anyway, pitying their hyungs who looked like they went through hell. They joined their members for breakfast and Kyuhyun told them about his CF shoot while they exchanged stories about Ryden and Kiara. Ryeowook was shocked to hear about Ryden’s tantrum. But Ryden was Ryden… He has his days.

“I’m sorry both of them gave you a hard time, hyungs.” Ryeowook bowed apologetically. “Ryden has his days and baby K… Well, I guess she’s spending too much time with Kyu.”

“I swear both of them are just you two.” Heechul shook his head. “Ryden is completely mini Wookie while baby K is a mini Kyu.”

“Kiara doesn’t really care about the world.” Eunhyuk nodded. “And then there’s Ryden who’s sensitive about everything.”

“Hey, I’m not sensitive about everything.” Ryeowook pouted.

Kyuhyun smirked. “You keep telling yourself that, honey.”

Ryeowook rolled his eyes and stood up. “I’ll go and check on them first alright?”

The others nodded and Ryeowook went to check on Ryden first leaving Kyuhyun with the other members. Ryden was sleeping so peacefully on Donghae’s bed hugging one of Yesung’s turtle plushie. He snored softly and Ryeowook smiled, kissing the boy’s temple. Truly so handsome, his son. Ryeowook his hair and quietly laid next to him on the bed, pulling him close to his body.

“We miss you too, baby.”

Outside, Kyuhyun leaned forward once Ryeowook was out of earshot. Just looking at hyungs with their eye bags and some even unconscious on the dining table, it must have been tiring for them to take care of the kids.

“Hyungs, Wookie’s going to come out and ask you one question.” Kyuhyun told his hyungs, confidently. “Please say no.”

“What is he going to ask, Kyu?” Sungmin looked worried. “Did something happen in China?”

“Yah! Did you two get into a fight?” Heechul snapped.

“Trust me, hyung.” Kyuhyun said. “Just say no. It’s the best for you and me. At least for now.”

The members were going to drill Kyuhyun with more questions, unsure of what was going on but Ryeowook finally came back to the table, humming sweetly. He was all smiles as he sat back with s, happy to finally get to see his two babies.

“Our babies still sleeping?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Deh, they look like angels when they’re sleeping.” Ryeowook giggled. “Although we all know they’re far from angels when they wake up later.”

Eunhyuk agreed wholeheartedly. “Way way far from angels.”

“But we love them anyway.” Ryeowook shrugged and giggled. “Hyungs, you know, Kyu and I have been thinking…”

“Thinking about what, Wook?”

“Kyu and I was thinking of-”

Kyuhyun cut Ryeowook. “-Honey, you're alone in this one."

“Fine.” Ryeowook pouted. “I was thinking of having… having another baby, hyungs. What do you think?”

“ANOTHER BABY? NOOOO!!!!!!!”

________________________________________________________________

Swing second teaser it out!,Check it out here omg everything looks so amazing from the dance to the boys!! Gahh. Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Donghae look so fcking hot. And I think Ryeowook should just be the new visual for SJ. Yup, that's it. He's so hot especially in the teaser photo! Brb crying a river