Rumors Part 3

Precious (DISCONTINUED)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9v7tWOAmfWgCCZyVS7-T

“W.. What do you mean?”

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe what he had just heard. Did… Did Ryeowook really just ask him for a break? What in world is happening? Kyuhyun scrambled out of his seat and quickly knelt in front of Ryeowook taking his hands in his.

“What is going on, Wookie?” Kyuhyun asked, worriedly.

Ryeowook squeezed his eyes shut. “Don’t pretend like you don’t know what’s going on, Kyu.”

“W.. What?” Confused, Kyuhyun shook his head. “I really don’t know what’s going on, baby. Please tell me… Did I do something wrong?”

Kyuhyun’s eyes suddenly lit up and widen. “I know! I haven’t been spending time with the kids! You’re mad because of that right?”

When Ryeowook finally looked up to Kyuhyun’s eyes, he was reminded of why he had fallen in love with Kyuhyun in the first place. Those deep intense eyes had made him so mesmerized more than once. Ryeowook knew he was a goner once he looked into those eyes.

“That’s not the only reason, Kyu.”

“There’s more??” Kyuhyun’s eyes widened, searching Ryeowook’s face. “What?!”

Ryeowook smiled a little at how clueless this poor magnae really was. “Kyu…”

“No, look, Wook, whatever it is, please… I… I know I’ve been busy with work all this time but please, you and the kids can’t just leave me.”

“I… I’m going to try harder.” Kyuhyun held his hand up. “I promise, baby, I’m going to spend time with the kids even if I’m tired. I’ll… I’ll try to get manager hyung to reschedule my schedule so that I can come home earlier.”

“Please let me make it up to you.”

Kyuhyun cupped Ryeowook’s face gently and brought him down for a deep kiss that got Ryeowook trembling. Ryeowook had to grip Kyuhyun’s shoulders for support to sit up straight as his tongue was being attacked by Kyuhyun. When Kyuhyun pulled apart, his eyes shined as he gazed seriously into Ryeowook’s eyes.

“I love you and the kids so much, Wookie.”

Ryeowook softly touched Kyuhyun’s cheeks. “I know you do, Kyu but… Is this really what you really want?”

“What are you trying to say?” Kyuhyun asked, narrowing his eyes. “I married you didn’t I? I knew what I was get-”

“But you’re holding back so many of your dreams.” Ryeowook cut him. “You love working and performing. You love what you do. I don’t want you to come home exhausted and then feeling stressed out because you didn’t have the time to entertain the kids or me.”

“I just don’t want to get in your way, Kyuhyun. That’s the last thing I will ever want to do.”

“You’re not, baby.” Kyuhyun softly reached out to touch Ryeowook’s waist, drawing little circles. “I love what I do but I also-”

“No! Don’t say anything!” Ryeowook clamped his hands on Kyuhyun’s mouth. “Don’t.”

“I want you to feel being free.”

Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows but Ryeowook ignored him and continued talking. “I want us to take a break. For you to take a break.”

“I’ll stay with my parents and bring the kids with me for a week. I’m giving you space and time for you to think about all of this, Kyu.”

“I won’t call and I won’t let the kids disturb you.” Ryeowook whispered. “I’m giving you the life that you are supposed to be living in right now.”

“And I’m giving myself some space and time to think about us too.”

____________________________________________________

When Ryeowook meant break, he really meant it. It’s been three days and Kyuhyun had not seen Ryeowook or even the kids anyway. The members told Kyuhyun that Ryeowook wouldn’t bring the kids to their apartment too and although they didn’t know why, they suspected it was because Ryeowook didn’t want them to look for kyuhyun. This was starting to scare Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun didn’t want the break. He was going to fight for it but … But Ryeowook looked so heartbroken and sad, Kyuhyun didn’t want to make things worse. He still didn’t understand what was fully going on but Kyuhyun tried putting two and two together and he kind of had a rough idea what Ryeowook was thinking.

It wouldn’t be a lie to say that coming home to an empty apartment after a hard day of work was peaceful and relaxing. But as Kyuhyun laid on the couch, he started to look around the apartment. Everything was just too quiet. Kyuhyun waited for someone to start clinging onto his leg, he waited for high-pitched giggles and scream, he waited for someone to make cute puppy dog faces and … Kyuhyun waited for someone to greet him with loving eyes and kiss and hug him, welcoming him home. But there was no one. It was just too lonely.

Walking over to the windows, Kyuhyun leaned against it and wondered how his three precious sweethearts were doing. Yes, Kyuhyun could just do gown to Ryeowook’s parents house and begged them home but… But that would be trespassing what Ryeowook had asked for. Ryeowook had asked for a break not only for Kyuhyun but he said that it was for himself as well. And Kyuhyun hoped with all his heard that Ryeowook was missing Kyuhyun, just as much as Kyuhyun was missing him. And the kids… Were they missing him too just as badly as he was missing him?

Kyuhyun was starting to get nervous. The kids… They were always surrounded by so many appas and cool hyungs. The other members, Hyungsik, VIXX’s N, exo members and recently too, Ryeowook have been in touch with Infinite members a lot and the kids adored the infinite members. It kind of scared Kyuhyun. All these time, Kyuhyun was always their favourite. But what if he wasn’t anymore? What if the kids don’t see that Kyuhyun still loved them?

This was not going to work. Ryeowook could have his break but that doesn’t mean that the kids had to have a break from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun nodded to himself. He had to show the kids who their real and true appa really was. And he had to prove to Ryeowook that Kyuhyun loved being a father and husband just as much as he loved his work. Maybe even more than his work.

_______________________________________________________

 “Thanks for stopping by, Hyungsik ah.”

Ryeowook gave Hyungsik a half hug as both of them waved and bowed at the other Sukira staffs after being done with recording. Ryeowook clapped his hands at his two babies lying down giggling with each other on the couch outside of the studio and thanked the staff for watching over them. Poor kids were so bored to death having to wait for their appa to finish work but judging from their cheeky faces, it looked like they occupied their time just fine on their own. Kiara’s eyes brightened when she saw Hyungsik and ran straight into his legs.

“Sikkie oppa!” Kiara yelled happily.

Hyungsik kissed her nose and pulled her up into his arms and swirled around making the baby girl giggle even louder. Ryeowook smiled at both of them and sighed when he saw Ryden glaring at Hyungsik. Ryden frowned at Ryeowook and narrowed his eyebrows at Ryeowook’s hands that was still on Hyungsik’s back.

“Appa, why are you touching him?” Ryden asked, pointing at Hyungsik. “He’s not Kyuhyun appa.”

“Aish this kid.” Ryeowook ruffled his hair and then playfully kissed the frown away from Ryden. “Who taught you to frown so cutely like that?”

“Me obviously.”

Everyone turned their heads shocked. Ryden’s eyes widened and he jumped out from the couch and towards Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun caught him halfway and carried him up into the air and pecked his lips repeatedly. Ryden laughed and hugged Kyuhyun tight.

“KyuKyu Appa!!” Ryden giggled.

“Hey baby boy,” Kyuhyun tapped Ryden’s nose. “Did you miss me?”

Ryden nodded eagerly and hugged Kyuhyun again. Kyuhyun smiled and Ryeowook’s heart bloomed at the reunion. Kyuhyun and Ryden were just smiling at each other, their eyes sparkling as they smiled and giggled. It was so beautiful. Kyuhyun kissed Ryden again and then looked at the rest.

“Hey baby K,” Kyuhyun cooled to Kiara who looked frozen. “Did you miss me?”

Kyuhyun’s heard broke when Kiara turned around and hugged Hyungsik tighter. Hyungsik awkwardly patted Kiara’s back as he bowed to Kyuhyun. Ryeowook was still at shock seeing Kyuhyun that he didn’t know how to react or what to even say. With Ryden still in his arms, Kyuhyun turned to Ryeowook.

“Have you been well, Wookie?” Kyuhyun asked, his voice soft and deep.

Ryeowook could only nod, his feelings overwhelmed at hearing Kyuhyun’s deep voice again, seeing Kyuhyun in person again. How many times had he gone online just to listen to Kyuhyun’s soft beautiful voice? How many times had he googled for his husband latest picture wanting to see if he was going fine or not? And now here he was, right in front of his eyes, all fine and healthy and hella y in tight jeans and a black tshirt. Kyuhyun settled Ryden down and took Ryeowook’s hand in his and pulled him close and right in front of everyone, Kyuhyun cupped Ryeowook’s face and kissed him senselessly.

“We need to talk.”

_____________________________________________________________

Happy birthday Ryeowook! I'm hoping to at least update a few others of my fics for Wook's birthday! #happyryeowookday everyone! 

And, If you have not checked out already, do check out my new Ryeowook centered fics. Miracle and No Other Like You

And also, a new KyuWook story! Yay finally a new kyuwook idea!  Heart Vacancy 

Again, Happy birthday Wookie baby, I'm sorry for always killing you in my fics lol but I always love you my eternal magnae! 

7gbtf5j:iphone