Two Days

Precious (DISCONTINUED)

“Whewre is KyuKyu appa and Wookie appa?”

Kiara asked again and the members sighed. Of course at the age of two and a half and four, these kids were filled with questions but ……. Weren’t they supposed to get tired too? Kiara climbed onto Donghae’s laps and hugged him tight, something she loved to do randomly especially towards Donghae.

“I told you, baby.” Dongae kissed her nose. “Wookie and Kyu appa are going on a date.”

“A date??” Ryden’s eyes widened and he giggled. “Appas is going on a date!”

“Why is that so funny, Ry?” Kangin asked, smiling.

“Will Kyukyu appa buy flowers?” Ryden asked while he played with his toy car. “Vrooooom! Will they go to restauwrawnters?”

“Res-tau-rants.” Sungmin corrected Ryden.

“Res-tawu-rants.” Ryden tried repeating.

“Close enough.” Sungmin grinned and then nodded. “Yes, baby, they’re going to restaurants and Kyukyu appa is going to buy beautiful flowers for Wookie appa.”

“Babwby K wants beauwwwwwwwwtiwul wower too, appa.” Kiara bounced on Donghae’s laps.

“I’ll buy you wowers tomorrow, K.” Donghae told her. “What colours do you want?”

“PINKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!”

____________________________________________________

Ryeowook stared out of the hotel room, admiring the view. The tall landscapes and beautiful clear blue sky. The amazing landscapes and the colours all around. Truly beautiful. Ryeowook felt a hand crept from  behind onto his waist, pulling him backwards. Kyuhyun sniffed his husband’s hair loving the way he always smelled of roses and butter and kissed his cheeks.

“What are you thinking about?”

Ryeowook shook his head. “Nothing, just admiring all of this.”

“It’s beautiful.” Kyuhyun agreed. “Just like you.”

Ryeowook broke into a grin. “Cheesy much.”

“I’ve always wanted to say that.” Kyuhyun admitted, resting his chin on Ryeowook’s hair. “What do you think our babies are doing?”

Ryeowook glanced at Kyuhyun’s watch. “It’s supposed to be naptime now but knowing our hyungs, they’ll just let Kiara and Ryden play and eat all day long.”

“They’re going to be so spoilt once we get back tomorrow.”

“They’re already so spoilt thanks to us.” Ryeowook laughed. “But you know, I miss them.”

“Of course you do, they’re our babies.” Kyuhyun grinned. “I miss them too but it’s nice to have finally have some time with you. We’ve been so busy with our own schedules and with the children.”

Ryeowook spun around and hung his hands around Kyuhyun’s neck; He tiptoed and planted a soft kiss on Kyuhyun’s lips. “Thanks for doing this with me.”

“Doing what?”

“Ryden, Baby K.” Ryeowook whispered. “You’ve loved them like your own and I don’t know what I’d do without you, Kyu.”

“You were scared weren’t you?” Kyuhyun smiled. “That I wouldn’t like them because they’re not genetically mine?”

“You kind of give off that vibe.”

“I love them Wookie. I think I knew that from the start Ryden was special to me. And when I saw baby Kiara for the first time… I fell in love with her.”

“I’m the luckiest father in the world, do you know that?” Kyuhyun kissed Ryeowook’s temple. “And I’m the luckiest husband in the world.”

______________________________________________________

“Appa, what do you think Kyukyu and Wookie appa are doing now?”

Kangin pulled the curious boy up to the chair next to him, helping him to settle down as he looked down at his scripts. Sungmin and Donghae had schedules so they had to leave leaving Kangin alone with Ryden and Kiara. Since both of them were so occupied with their toys, Kangin decided to take out his scripts to memorize his lines for his upcoming movie but the minute he started reading the first line, Kiara started crying in discomfort and it took him awhile to realize that her diapers was already heavy. After settling her, he went back to his script only to have Ryden curiously asking about his other dear appas.

Knowing your appas, they’re probably just having in the hotel all day and night.

Kangin smiled innocently and ruffled Ryden’s hair. “Probably….. Eating.”

“Eating? What are they eating?” Ryden titled his head as he looked through Kangin’s scripts. “What’s this, appa?”

“This is a story, Ryden ah. Appa has to memorize all of this in three days so why don’t you go and play with your sister?”

“Why do you have to memorize them?”

“Because I’m an actor.”

Right this moment, Kiara decided to climb on the chair on the other side of Kangin, using his shirt to pull herself up. Kangin helped the poor little girl up and she scooted herself right on Kangin’s laps, covering his sight completely from the scripts in front of him. Kangin blew onto the little girl hair and she giggled.

“Appa, that ticwkles.”

“Yah if you’re blocking my view, how am I going to memorize my lines?”

Kiara gasped. “What is mewowize appa?”

“It’s like remembering things that you have to say.”

“Why must you remember things that you have to say?” Ryden asked.

“Oh!! Kyukyu appa!! Wookie appa!!”

Kiara pointed at the Super Junior mug Kangin was holding. It was a gift from a fan there were all fifteen members on the mug. Kiara excitedly pointed at Ryeowook and Kyuhyun standing next to each other.

“Why is appa thrwere?” Kiara asked and then looked into the mug. “APPA!! Whewre are you?”

“That’s just a pictwure, baby K.” Ryden told her.

 “Pwicture?”

“Deh. Kyukyu appa and Wookie appa won’t be home until Wednesday.” Kangin told them.

“Wednesday!?” Ryden counted with his fingers. “That’s like… one, two, three, five, six, eight, nine, TEN days!!”

Kangin laughed and patted Ryden’s hair.“Baby, it’s just two more days.”

“Two dways!!” Kiara screamed dramtically. “KyuKyu appa and Wookie appa don’t lwurve us anymwore!”

Kiara’s and Ryden’s eyes started watering and Kangin had to move the cup away from their sight. Kangin picked both the babies up and start rocking them. Kiara was the first to start wailing and sobbing and then her brother followed shortly after that.

“This is going to be a long day.”

________________________________________________

“Do you think we should call them?”

Ryeowook stared at his phone. Kyuhyun chuckled and took the phone from him. Truthfully, Kyuhyun had made Ryeowook tag along with him to shoot his CF in China so that they could get a break together. When was the last time Kyuhyun and Ryeowook even sat down together just to have a simple talk? Three months ago? Now with SJ comebacks and with the babies, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook barely have any time left for each other at the end of the day. When was the last time they even had ? Two months ago? Three months ago? With the babies around, it was especially hard for them. But being in China here right now made up for all the lost time and . This was definitely heaven for the both of them. But without the babies, both of them always felt that something was wrong. Something was missing.

“I think everything’s fine, Wookie.” Kyuhyun put the phone away.

“But I just...” Ryeowook sighed. “We should check up on them.”

“Don’t you trust our members?”

Ryeowook groaned and leaned against his dear handsome husband who was half- with only his boxers. Kyuhyun nibbled Ryeowook’s soft skin, taking his time to enjoy every second of their well-deserved break. Of course, Kyuhyun missed those little rascals but he knew they were in good hands. Ryeowook took Kyuhyun’s hands and kissed each his fingers.

“Kyu, you know…. I’ve been thinking….”

Kyuhyun raised his brows. “Thinking bout what, baby?”

“What do you think of having another baby?”