Watermelons!

Precious (DISCONTINUED)

BwHoyNLCMAAzFWw.jpg:medium

Ayayaya!”

Ryeowook laughed while he watched his babies running around knocking their hands on their heads, dancing to mamacita’s signature move. Kyuhyun came into the living room with Ryden behind him carrying a bowl of popcorn. Kyuhyun seated himself next to Ryeowook while he took the bowl of popcorn from Ryden and placed it on the table where Kiara and Ryden started digging it.

“It’s finally out kids, are you ready!?” Kyuhyun asked, grinning at his kids.

Ryden and Kiara eagerly nodded and seated themselves in front of the television mounted on the wall. Usually, Ryeowook would warned them about seating too close to the television but he decided to let it slip this one time. The kids had been waiting for this for a long time and they were probably too excited to even listen to Ryeowook. Kyuhyun connected his laptop to the television and scrolled through youtube and pressed played.

The introduction started playing and the kids eagerly bounced up and down. They started giggling and calling out names towards the screen while Ryeowook and Kyuhyun watched them in amusement.

“Hae appa!!” Kiara giggled when she saw Donghae on screen.

When the introduction ended and the song started playing, Ryden stood up and followed the dance on screen. Kiara followed suit and even though she had no idea what she was doing, she was enjoying just following what her brother did. Ryeowook laughed as his children fangirled and fanboyed over their new music video, “Mamacita.” Honestly, Ryden and Kiara had been to their rehearsals countless of times but they were still excited to listen to the songs and watch all their oppas in the music video. Now these two were the true definition of ELFs.

“Minnie appa!!!!” Ryden shouted out loud when Sungmin’s character was hit by a hammer thanks to Shindong in the music video.

Both Ryden and Kiara stopped jumping and dancing around and stared blankly at the television, the expression the complete opposite of how they started watching the music video in the first place. Kiara turned around to Ryeowook and Kyuhyun and her lips started trembling. She scrambled to Kyuhyun’s legs and hugged him tight.

“Why…. Why did Dongdong appa hit Minnie appa!!??” Kiara cried out, tears falling from her pretty eyes. “Is Minnie appa okay??”

“Is Minnie appa at the hospital now, appa?” Ryden asked worriedly.

“He’s fine, kids.” Ryeowook replied. “It’s just a video remember.”

Both the kids looked unsure and Kiara still grabbed onto Kyuhyun while she turned her attention back to the music video. Honestly Ryeowook didn’t expect this. He expected the kids to jump around and sing along to the music video. He didn’t expect the kids to be that serious about it. Looking at both their tense faces was making him laugh. They managed to relax a little and even laughed when Donghae accidentally hit Eunhyuk and when he fell. When it was Ryeowook on screen, Ryden giggled and pointed at the screen.

“Wookie appa, it’s you!” Ryden beamed. “Handsome appa!”

“Hey, why didn’t you call me handsome, Ryden?”Kyuhyun asked, pouting.

“Wookie appa is more handsomer than you, Kyukyu appa!” Kiara teased giggling.

“Oh Minnie appa!!” Kiara bounced happily when she saw Sungmin on screen. “But… Why is his hair like that, appa?”

“Can… Can he see?” Ryden asked, confused by Sungmin’s hair.

“OH NO DON”T SHOOT WOOKIE APPA!!!!!” Both the babies suddenly shouted, running towards the television.

Kyuhyun laughed. “Wookie appa is fine, babies. He’s right here.”

“But…. But….” Kiara turned to look at Ryeowook and then to the music video, her attention completely distracted. “Kanginnie appa!!”

“Aw the watermelon dropped, appa!” Kiara commented sadly. “Kangin appa is crying!!”

“Appa,” Ryden tugged onto Kyuhyun’s pants. “Can we give our watermelon to Kangin appa? He’s crying!”

Kyuhyun laughed. “No, we can’t, honey. Watermelon is very expensive in Korea.”

“But…. Kangin appa looks so swadd!” Kiara sighed drastically then turned to her brother to suggest. “I know! We can draw him a watermelon, oppa! That will make him feel better.”

Ryden nodded eagerly. “I’ll take the colour pencils!!”

Both the kids ran into the room to take their stationeries ignoring the music video completely. Ryden laughed into Kyuhyun’s chest and Kyuhyun hugged him close. Their babies were surely something alright. Ryden and Kiara finally came out of the room with a few pieces of paper and some colour pencil and they started drawing watermelons on the piece of paper.

“I didn’t expect this kind of reaction to be honest.” Ryeowook told Kyuhyun, giggling.

Kyuhyun grinned and nodded. “Me too. They’re impossible. They’re becoming a lot like you nowadays.”

“Me?” Ryeowook playfully tapped Kyuhyun’s chest and leaned in to peck Kyuhyun’s lips. “As if! You’re the one who gets easily distracted!”

“We should have recorded their reactions and showed them to our hyungs though.” Ryeowook said against Kyuhyun’s lips. “The hyungs would have a good laugh.”

“Hmmm…”

Kyuhyun was completely distracted now that Ryeowook’s lips was against him. They were all cuddled together on the couch while the kids were making watermelon cards for their dearest Kangin appa. Kyuhyun’s heard swelled at how perfect this picture was, how perfect this moment felt like. He wanted to stay like that forever, smiling into Ryeowook’s kiss, surrounded by his impossible babies. But right now, as his body was pressed against Ryeowook, Kyuhyun wanted nothing more than to devour his husband.

“Wook,” Kyuhyun whispered lowly.

“Y.. Yeah?” Ryeowook blushed at the feeling of Kyuhyun’s sudden hard member pressing against his abdomen.

“How about we give some watermelon to Kangin?” Kyuhyun suggested.

“And get him to babysit our babies for the night.”

_________________________________________________________________

Just a random drabble! I'm out of ideas! Any suggestion! xD

And if you haven't already watch Super Junior Mamacita..... What are you waiting for??