Kiara Falls Sick Part 1

Precious (DISCONTINUED)

130604_wookandkid5.jpg

“Ryden, I told you to stay away didn’t I?”

Ryden whined looking up at Ryeowook with puppy eyes. Ryeowook shook his head and pointed to the door and Ryden grumbled and stomped out of the room. Ryeowook took a deep breath and sighed, feeling his every muscle aching in his body. His daughter suddenly stirred up from the under the layers of blankets and Ryeowook rushed to her side, touching her warm forehead.

“Hey baby, how are you feeling?” Ryeowook asked quietly.

Baby Kiara groaned with her eyes closed and Ryeowook knew that his baby must still be hurting. Kiara’s been having a fever for about three days now and every time Ryeowook thought that she was going to get better, her temperature only ended up shooting higher and higher. Ryeowook readjusted the wet towel on his daughter’s forehead and ran his fingers through her hair worriedly.

“Baby K,” Ryeowook called out. “I’ve called the doctor down twice and you’re still not getting any better.”

Ryeowook was physically and mentally tired. His schedule was already very hectic with Super Show rehearsals and now with Kiara sick, he slept for only one to two hours each day. He glanced up to the giraffe shaped clock on the wall and took note that he still had three more hours to give Kiara her medicines. Ryeowook didn’t know what to do, staring at Kiara while he continued adjusting and readjusting the towel on Kiara’s forehead. Ryeowook heard the door opening from behind and footsteps nearing him. He felt a steady grip on his shoulders and turned around to his lover smiling down at him with his son in his arms.

“How is she doing?” Kyuhyun asked quietly.

“Still warm.” Ryeowook answered. “How was recording?”

“Tiring.” Kyuhyun then Ryeowook’s hair. “You looked tired, honey. Why don’t you go and get some rest? I’ll stay by Kiara.”

“Kyu, you just came back from a day full of schedules and you barely had any sleep last night. You go and get some rest. I’ll be fine.”

Kyuhyun looked hesitant, his eyes travelling to Ryeowook and then Kiara. His daughter looked so pale but she wasn’t the only one. Ryeowook looked tired as hell too but Ryeowook was right, Kyuhyun barely had any sleep for the past few days. Ryeowook held the hands that was still on his shoulders and gave Kyuhyun a gentle squeeze.

“Go to sleep, Kyu.” Ryeowook simply said and then looked at Ryden. “You too, baby, it’s getting late.”

“I want to stay up and look after baby Kiara, appa!” Ryden whined. “Pleeeeease!”

“I don’t want you getting sick too, RyRy.”

“I won’t! I’m very strong, appa!”

Ryeowook shook his head, smiling. “Baby, both you and Kyu Appa fall sick so easily, I don’t know which one of you is worse.”

Kyuhyun frowned but then playfully gave Ryden a loud smacking kiss on his cheeks. “Like father like son!”

Ryden giggled and Ryeowook made both his baby boys promised him to get some dinner and wash up before going to bed so that they wouldn’t fall sick. Kyuhyun told Ryeowook that he’d get some sleep for a few hours and then he would look out for Kiara. Before leaving, Ryden struggled out of Kyuhyun’s arms and ran to Ryeowook, giving him a tight hug, kissing Ryeowook’s cheeks.

“Don’t fall sick too, okay appa?” Ryden smiled. “I love you!”

“I love you too, honey.” Ryeowook nodded. “Goodnight!”

Ryden grinned and looked at his baby sister. “Goodnight baby Ki! I hope you get well soon too!!”

___________________________________________________

“I’m sure Sungmin hyung can cook up something for us, Ryden.”

Kyuhyun told Ryden as he knocked on the member apartment. Truthfully, Kyuhyun was too lazy to make dinner and drive out. He considered ordering but then thought of s and his hyungs would never say no to him. The door burst opened and Ryden was swept away by Leeteuk, holding him up and spinning him around the apartment.

“I haven’t seen you for so long!!” Leeteuk squealed. “I’ve missed you, baby!”

Leeteuk doesn’t live in the apartment with the members anymore and so he rarely gets to meet Ryden since he lives with his family now. Ryden giggled while Leeteuk played with him, spinning him around in the air. Kyuhyun left the two together and walked over to the living room taking a seat with his other hyungs.

“Hyung, is there anything to eat here?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Nope.” Donghae answered. “How is Kiara by the way?”

“Still sick.” Kyuhyun answered and then frowned. “Please make Ryden and I something to eat, hyung. We’re starving.”

“Order take out.” Heechul muttered, his eyes not leaving the screen. Apparently, the boys were watching an movie.

“Turn that off, my baby is here!” Kyuhyun ordered.

“Teukie appa, why is that man that girl’s stomach?”

Kyuhyun scrambled to find the remote and quickly pressed it to another channel while Heechul whined. Donghae laughed and opened his arms and Ryden literally leaped out of Leeteuk’s arms to Donghae’s.

“Hae Appa! I’m hungry!” Ryden then made his famous puppy dog face. “Make me ramen!”

“Honey, you know I’d do anything for you but Sungmin appa has banned me from the kitchen forever so I can’t.” Donghae replied, looking sorry.

“Speaking of that bunny, where is he and the rest anyway?”

“They have some schedules and won’t be home till late tonight.” Leeteuk replied. “Why don’t I make the both of you some ramen?”

“Aren’t you banned from the kitchen too?”

“All four of us are banned from the kitchen actually.” Donghae pointed out. “The only person allowed in the kitchen in Henry, Ryeowook and apparently Yesung.”

“In fact, we’re the four worst cooks in Super Junior.” Heechul said. “We’re going to end up setting fire on the whole building.”

“What Sungmin doesn’t know won’t kill.” Leeteuk shrugged. “Besides, I don’t think I’m that bad.”

“Me too.” Kyuhyun pouted. “Wookie never trusts me in the kitchen again ever that stupid incident.”

“What incident?”

“Um… Well… Kiara and I wanted to make pancakes and… And… We kind of… Well…”

“Appa made the pancakes go BOOM!” Ryden interrupted, his arms in the air and then laughed out loud. “Appa made explosive pancakes!!”

“How in the world did you even make a pancake explode?”

“Don’t ask. It was Kiara’s idea.”

“And why am I not surprised that you listened to your daughter?” Leeteuk laughed. “Look guys, it’s really no big deal. I’ll just make ramen.”

 “I can help if you want, hyung.” Kyuhyun suggested, following Leeteuk into the kitchen.

The other three looked hesitant while Leeteuk hummed, walking over to the kitchen. Kyuhyun suddenly felt his pants being tugged and realized that Ryden was tugging at it rather violently. Kyuhyun looked down curious of what his son had to say.

“Appa, can I have your phone?” Ryden asked.

“My… my phone?” Kyuhyun took out his phone and gave Ryden. “Here. Why did you need it for?”

“I want to order food!” Ryden answered and then shook his head cutely.

“I don’t want ramen to explode too!”

________________________________________________________________________

Embedded image permalink

Miss me? :p