No Until Marriage

High School Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What did you do now, Sooyoung?” asked Yoona in furious.

“Excuse me?” asked Sooyoung pretending not to understand what Yoona said.

“You used to be a prom queen.” Yoona said with an investigating looks. “It’s very unsual because that girl is just a new girl around this school, and yet she already become a prom queen and beat you!”

“Oh, I did something that probably you can’t do it.” Said Sooyoung giving Yoona a smirk. “It’s called sharing.”

“Is there something that you do behind all of this?” asked Yoona again.

“Well, besides keeping you away from my brother, hmmm...” Sooyoung looked at the ceiling and pretended to think. “No, that’s all.”

“!”

***

Yuri keeps blushing the whole night. She’s never been dancing to a popular boy before, and now, here she is. Dancing with Choi Minho, one of the most waned boy in the school.

“Do you feel comfortable?” Minho whisper to Yuri and the girl just nods. “Do you apply yourself to be a prom queen’s candidate?”

Yuri shook her head. “No, I never apply actually.”

“Well,” Minho sighs. “I guess my sister voluntarily gave all the vote for her to you.”

“But,” Yuri is humming in her place. “Why would she do that?”

“I have no idea.” Said Minho again. “Even though she’s my twin but I never understand her mind.”

Yuri chuckles. “She’s your sister, but you didn’t understand her.” Yuri scoffs.

“What’s so funny?”

“Well,” she said. “I mean you are her twin brother at least what you need to do is understand her. Be close to her, while from the rumours that I heard, you didn’t even talk at each other in school.”

Minho stopped dancing. “I guess we need to stop here.” Minho looked around and found Yesung standing there looking at both of them “Your real king is waiting for you.” He sharpen his gaze to Yesung.

Minho quickly release himself from Yuri, pull out the crown from his head and walked away find Yoona.

“What is his problem.” Yuri pouted.

“May I have this dance, Milady?” asked someone behind her. Yuri turned around as she saw Yesung stands there like a gentleman.

“Of course.” Yuri said as she took Yesung’s hand that’s already held out for her.

***

Three days later, the news about Yuri being crowned as the prom queen instead of Sooyoung still haunt the whole school away.

“She’s not even pretty.”

“Sooyoung or Yoona deserve the title a lot better.”

“Poor Luhan.”

“Who is she by the way?”

“I hate her.”

Yuri couldn’t stop thinking about what just happened the other night. She was crowned as a prom queen, she has a little argument with Minho, and Hyoyeon is missing! And she was blushing all the way home when Yesung drove her home.

Yuri looked at Hyoyeon who’s been watching her food

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter