The King And Queen

High School Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait up!” Kai is chasing Hyoyeon down in the school hallway. Hyoyeon didn’t know where to go. She just run around the school. Because she has no choice she run out of school to the street.

She quickly pull her cell phone from her purse and send a message to Yuri.

 

To : Yuri

Sorry, Yul. I have to go. There’s something happening and I have to go first. You can ask Yesung to take you back home. Okay. Bye.

***

“What happened?” asked Yesung during their dance.

“Hyoyeon needs to leave the party. So I guess she can’t take me back to my house.” Said Yuri then sighs.

“That’s okay.” Said Yesung. “I can take you home.”

“You would?” asked Yuri the widened her eyes.

“Yes. Of course. I wouldn’t mind it.”

“Thank you.”

***

“Okay...” said the MC. “Calm down. Calm down. Hey DJ, can you stop the music first?”

Everyone in the ballroom then stopped to hear the announcement of the King and Queen of Prom.

Sooyoung smirks in her place. She keeps looking at Yoona on the other side of the room, and Yoona is also looking at her.

Sooyoung smirks. Again.

***

Hyoyeon hear the sound of thunder as she look at Kai who is still chasing her behind.

“Hyoyeon!” Kai calls her name. “Wait! Stop! Look the rain is about to fall! If you keep running, I’m afraid that the rain will pour.”

“I don’t care!” said Hyoyeon then stopped to put off her shoes so she can run a little bit faster.

And now she run really quick. But her speed is no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter