Trophy

High School Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay... Where is that book?” Yuri grunts as she’s trying to find one of the book in the library.

“Need anything?” said a heavy voice behind her. Yuri turned around and found a guy standing about a meter from her.

“I....I.... Well, I was looking for the , uh, a book about pharaohs in Egypt.” Said Yuri finally. “It’s for my History assignment.”

“Then why are you searching in the ‘Myth’ section? Pharaohs of Egypt are not myth, you know.” Said the guy again and then he smiles. Smiling so sweet, until Yuri didn’t realized that her face was blushing. “You should search at the ‘Biography’ section. Come, I’ll show you the way.”

Spontaneously, that guy is grabbing Yuri’s hand and take her to the Biography section. Yuri keeps looking at that guy’s hand which holding her hands now. Her face blushed all the time. This is rude, they don’t even know each other’s name, but this guy already hold her hand. But the most stupid thing that ever happen in Yuri’s life is that, she didn’t forbid him for holding her hands. Somehow, Yuri like the way this guy holds her hand. Their fingers interlocked, and it feels so warm.

They finally found the Biography section.

“Okay, now all you have to do is find the word ‘P’. ‘P’ for pharaoh.” Said the guy again.

“Thank you...ummm.” Yuri wants to say thank you.

“Kim Jong Woon, but please call me Yesung.” Said the guy then left Yuri with a smile.  

***

“And the winner of the story telling competition is...” the MC is about to announce the winner. “Kwon Yuri! With her story ‘The Little Red Riding Hood’.” Yuri and her guide teacher stand up and hug each other.

Yuri then walks toward the stage and receive her trophy. She smiles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter