Who Is She? Who Is He?

High School Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, just by looking at your portfolio, you are a brainiac.” Said the principal.

“Thanks.” Yuri chuckles.

“You are the winner of the national spelling bee contest back in elementary school, 3rd place in a national Math Olympiad, always get a perfect score, you are an Einsteinette, eh?” asked the principal again. This time Yuri just smile. “So, are you excited to join in one of the clubs in here? We have cheerleading club, art club, theater club, or maybe you also put an interest in sports?”

“Nah, I’m not a sport person. I think I’ll be joining the mathlete and science club.” Said Yuri again.

“Perfect choice for you. Okay, I guess that’s all. You can take your schedule to my secretary. And you can ask Hyoyeon to give you a little tour around this school.”

***

“So that’s the library, I guess this will be one of your most favorite spot, huh?” asked Hyoyeon when they passed the school’s library.

“It’s so big.” Said Yuri as they enter the library.

The library was also having an ancient looks. All of the racks, the tables and chairs are made of woods. Yuri can smell mahogany. The light is not too dim and not too bright, perfect for reading. There’s also a cozy brown sofa. It has a few air conditioner. The books in there were all neat. Placed where they should be.

“The library is has complete collection of books, so yeah, this library probably a paradise for a bookworm.”

“He-eh, a bookworm just like me.” Said Yuri still amazed by the library.

“Okay, let’s continue our tour.”

Hyoyeon and Yuri walks to the other side of the building. And then there they are, in the cafeteria.

“This is the cafeteria.” Said Hyoyeon then walked to one of the seats there. Hyoyeon and Yuri seat at the corner. On the table, there’s some kind of a remote control and a menu.

“Okay, what do you want to order?” asked Hyoyeon.

“A sandwhich will be just fine.” Said Yuri.

“Sandwhich?” Hyoyeon then looks at the menu’s book. “Okay, 347.” Said Hyoyeon.

“Huh?” Yuri is confused.

“347 is the code for sandwhich. See? If you want to order, just look at the menu’s book, find your favorite meal. Every meal has it’s own code of numbers. You press the code on the remote control, after that, press ‘order’ button. And all you have to do is wait for a few minutes until the food comes.” Said Hyoyeon.

“Wow, it’s so sophisticated.” Said Yuri.

“I know right.”

Not long after that, a waitress give them their orders. They eat it.

“So, you said that, you’re going to tell me about that pretty girl earlier? What’s her name again?” asked Yuri all of a sudden.

“Oh, you mean Choi Sooyoung?” asked Hyoyeon with a full mouth. Yuri nods. “Well, she was a cheerleading captain. She was beautiful, tall, rich, famous, fashionable, every guy li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter