Sooyoung's Plan

High School Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“.....Kwon Yuri!”

Yuri gasps as the spotlight’s light directed toward her. Yesung clapped for her. She heard some voices of whispers.

“Wait, what? But she didn’t even enlist for the vote.”

“No one vote her.”

“She’s a new girl.”

“She’s going to be a queen along with Minho?”

“What about Luhan and Sooyoung?”

“Yoona is Minho’s girlfriend, right?”

“No way!”

Yuri didn;t make a move when the MC already instructed her to walked to the stage and stands beside Minho.

Yuri shook her head. She wanted to run away from there, but before she could do it, she could feel that her body is being psuhed by someone from behind her, and it was Sooyoung.

“Go on, receive the crown.” Said Sooyoung again. “You just win to be the queen of the prom, stupid!”

Yuri panting in her place. She looked at Yesung, while Yesung also instructed her to the stage. Yuri turned her body and facing the satge. She finally walked and trying her best to avoid people’s stares.

Yuri held her head up. She bit her lips. Yuri finally arrive on the stage. The principal came to crowned them. He put the crown on Minho’s head first then headed to Yuri. He then put a fancier crown on Yuri’s head. Some guys in the room whistled for both of them. Yuri stand in her place uncomfortably.

The principal then giving a speech to congratulate both of them. “Now, it’s time to let the king and queen of the prom having their first dance.”

Minho let out a sighs. He heldout his hand for Yuri to hold. Yuri widened her eyes then looked at Minho. Minho was mouthing ‘Come on’.

Yuri slowly take Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter