Action Pt 2

I Want You Back

 

h

 

Jiyoung P.O.V 

As I reached my house , I think it's on fire , because of all that screaming . But now I know that it's not -,- Okay . Who wouldnt think it's on fire when there are some girl squeals and scream with my crazy hyung karaoke-ing his life out . I can see my neighbours' irritated face so I quickly went into the house  . Wait , karaoke ? That word made me think about the past events .  Tch Min Ah , I dont know if I love her anymore .

 

Ouh , Seungri and Daesung hyung also here . Now , I can just shrug off the question ' HOW COULD T.O.P HYUNG MAKE MANY SOUND AT THE SAME TIME ? ' of my mind . Hmmm ... Usually  , T.O.P Hyung only invites them if there is a problem . Did T.O.P Hyung have problem ? Love Problem ? That's why he sings his life out ? To reliveve the tensions ? HARHARHAR No Way ! 

 

" Ouh , Are you home ? " Seungri hyung asks me , suprised and stopped his schoolgirl squeals so sudden . He said that like it is his house . TCH . Panda hyung .


 "  Yes  " I answered shortly . It's so OBVIOUS that Im home since I stand in front of him right now ! 

 

" Ya Jiyong ! Have you do what I told you to  ?  " T.O.P hyung pried the awkwardness .

 

" Oh , Hyung ! Neh . Just then , at that coffee shop , near the toys store . " I mumbled . I dont want the others to know .

 

" SO WHAT DID SHE SAID ?!! WHAT IS HER EACTIONS ? HUH ?!! TELL ME NOW ! NOW ! NOW ! ! Hurryyy Uppp My-friend's-iBeloved-Little-Brother-That-Make-MinAh-Fall-In-Love ! :D " No . NO !! Dont say that Daesung hyung know about it !!!!! NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

" Wait Dae ! Not My-Friend's-Beloved-Little-Brother-That-Make-MinAh-Fall-In-Love , But My-Friend-Beloved-Little-Brother-Who-Was-Cheated-By-His-Lover :DDDDDDD  "  No . Not Seungri hyung too . NOT SEUNGRI HYUNG BECAUSE HE HAS THE BIGGEST MOUTH IN THE WORLD !!! T.O.P HYUNG IS SUCH A BADBOY , NO , BADMAN !!! ( see what I did here ? ngeheheh )

 

" Did you all done ? Okey , hyungssss I think Min Ah is cheating , well , from the looks he gave me and the stutterings . She said that boy is her cousin , oh ya , she also said that she didnt went to her friend's house instead , she went to a karaoke place near her friend's house . And when I said that I saw she strolling around with another guy , the look she gave me is priceless, if you know what I mean . " I open up . Giving all my thoughts .

 

" Oh- , So , uhm . .  . . What you decided to do ? " Daesung hyung ask hesitanly

 

" Honestly , I dont know what should I do now . I think I cant never EVER experince true love . I cant compromise with them . Just look at myself now . All alone , no girlfriends , awkward , ugly , always depend on everybody . Im pathetic , hyungs . " 

 

" Yah !! Dont make such drama here . It's just about Love and you have waaay more time and YOU ARE NOT UGLY . If Im a gay , I will probably find my way to make you love me back Jiyonggie ~ <333  "

 

" EWWW THAT'S GROSS SEUNGRI HYUNG !!!  " I shouted , shivered . Goose bump all over my body . I look at the other's reaction , but they didnt seem to care . Whatever for now .


" Yea yea ,.. Seungri and his weird antics . I think if youre depressed , you should just break it off with her . If you are ready to love or to be loved , I'll introduce you to her . She's really pretty and well-mannered but I dont know if it's easy to be an item with her .. OH , IF YOU WANT A BOY INSTEAD , YOU CAN TAKE HER DONGSAENG . HE IS REAAAALY CUTE . BUT I DONT KNOW IF HE'S GAY YET ." The first lines that Daesung hyung gave me is quite soothing BUT THE LAST PARTS MAKE ME FEEL LIKE PUNCHING THAT TWO DONKEYS .


" Yah yah . Leave him alone cant ya ? NONE OF MY BLOOD IS GAY . But if you are Jiyong , I wouldnt mind  . I will support you ! Fighting ~ ^^, "
WHAT THE F*UCK T.O.P HYUNG !!



" Ughhh !! PLEASE CUT IT AND IM GOING TO MY ROOM NOW AND THANKS FOR THE ' ADVICE ' !! " With that , I stomped to my room . How in the hell that the GAY thing popped ? HMMMM MAYBE I SHOULD TRY TO-- NO !!! JIYONG STAAAHHHP !! YOU ARE NOT GAY !!  

 



 

 

T.O.P P.O.V 

 

" Ughhh !! PLEASE CUT IT AND IM GOING TO MY ROOM NOW AND THANKS FOR THE ' ADVICE ' !! "

 

" Hyung , is your brother okay right now ? I think he's become crazy . You know , I feel pity for him . " Seungri said me . Tch . He really doest know that he is the one that's CRAZY here ? I dont know what's in his mind . 

 

" Huh hyung . You know , your brother is just like you when you first step in love <3 <3 It is not strange that you guys are siblings :DDDD " <----- ( he showed his stupid ANGEL SMILE THEY SAID to me . TCH . )

 

" Shut up will ya ? Please look you guys self in the mirror first kay ? Im handsome ~ No sane girl would turn me down . Now Now , I think we should start investigating . Dont be so obvious toward Jiyong got it ?? !! =] " I said .

 

At Jiyoung room 

 

As I reached my room , the only thing I want to do is LYING ON THE FLUFFY BED ! Fuhhh , A tired day for me .  

 

Yeoboseyo Babeun meogeonni Eodiseo mwo haneunji Geokjeongdoenikka  ~~~~ "

 

Who the hell dare to bother me ?? I look at my phone ..  Unknown Number ??  Oukeeeyh ... An answer wouldnt bother , right ? 

 

 

 

# TO BE CONTINUED

 


 

 Author : 

Sorry for the late update ! And I hope you enjoy reading my story :DDDDD  *sorry for a short update . 

And Thank You Soo Much For Readinggg !!! 

 Co-Author : 
Ollo ~ 
Hey hey ~~ Nice to meet you again readers , as always , since I edited it , SORRY AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING !! :DD
I edited this story but didnt update mine -,- 
Okay , 'till we meet again !! :DD .
#prayfortheWORLDpeace =]