Action

I Want You Back

Sorry for the hiatus ^^ ( Author )

Let's Continueee :DDDDDDD .

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyong's P.O.V

 

" What is it with you oppa ? Did you just insult me ? " Ngahahaha . .. As if I care .

 

" Wae ? What's wrong with me , and , did I ?? o.o " I play innocent . I wanna test her patience , that's why . 

 

" Okay , now let get this straight . What do you want from me this time ? " . . . . . This time ? THIS TIME ? Have I ever ask you to make me any favours ? Did I ? ARGHHH I think this just resulted my lack of patience instead of her .

 

" Nothing . Did you spent enough fun at your friend's house ? " 

 

" W-why would you ask such question ? " She stuttered there .

 

" Why ? Why cant I ? So did you have enough fun my-sweetheart ? " Hahaha , I should keep this flow . Mehehehe .

 

" Oppa , YOU CALLED ME WITH ' MY-SWEETHEART ' ! For four months we had been a couple , this is the first time you say something sweet like that T3T <--- touched . Ouh ! For your question , of course ! You know that feeling , the same with what you feel when you with your BEST FRIENDS FOREVER LOVE ! " Ewwww , I dont have any intentions of saying that girl !  And what with that face ?! Jaebal dont make that face ! You cant blend with aegyo ! You look more uglier like that . Puh-leaasseeee !

 

" Errr .. Okay , dont be so excited . You look like a crazy girl that practically drooling over me right now . So , what did you guys do ? " 

 

" BOYAA ~! naah ~ We just went to go to the karaoke place near her house :DDDD " She sounded really excited . But who the hell go karaoke when the sun is standing right above your head . Please , Minah-ah , no one will buy your lies . 

 

" Min Ah ya , cant I ask you something ? " I gonna be straight-forward this time , no excuses Jiyong !

 

" Of course ~  what is it Oppa~ " she sang . 

 

" That day , when you out with your girl friend , who is that guy , walking with you near the mini market ? " Now I just have to read her reactions , to know wether it's true or other wise .

 

" Wha- I- t-that guy ... Ermm , HE IS MY COUSIN ! Yea , my cousin .  " She stuttere at first , but then he answered , not-so-confident but better . Heh .

 

" Ouh , your cousin ....... Okay THEN . You know , my friend , Kris ? He had been cheated by his girlfriend . He caught them right-handed . His girlfriend begged him , saying that she had left the other guy , but Kris dumped her right there and then . You dont want this to happen to you , do you ? " Heh , I made this up , just to warn her without being so obvious . Heck , I dont even have a friend named Kris xD . It just popped in my head so sudden :3 .

 

" NO ! Of-Of course no ! Im a loyal person ... D-Dont worry =] !!! . . . . OH- oppa ! You met your BFFsFL that day too right ? What are you guys doing by the way ? " 

 

" Nothing . " I answered shortly . Her face is so priceless xD .

 

See , Why must she changes the topic ? Did she lied ? I know it's obvious but I dont wanna believe it . I will dicuss this with T.O.P hyung right when I reach my house , I swear !! I REALLY NEED MY DR-KNOWS-EVERYTHING-ABOUT-LOVE-THAT-IS-MY-ONE-AND-ONLY-BELOVED T.O.P HYUNG <3333 . Hyung ! I really grateful to have a brother like youu !!! You are my Saviour HYUNGGGGG !! SARANGHAAAEEEEE <3333333333333333 .

 

 Author :

Yahooooo ! Another Update ! Sorry For The Short Update ! Next Time I Will Try My Best To Do The Long Update ^^

 

 Co-Author :

Ollo ~ Since I edited this chap , IM SORRY FOR THE TYPOS , WRONG GRAMMAR ETC. 

I hope you guys enjoy reading this !!!!!! \(^,^)/

 

Condolences And Prayers #MH370 .