T.O.P is THE TOP !

I Want You Back

 

 

 

 

Jiyong P.O.V 

 

Ive determined to tell T.O.P hyung about my problems and ask for his help and advices even if that mean he will tease me until I lost my brain . Ive made a full preparations last night that caused the stupid eyebag popped out from nowhere . Arghh , eyebag ! I Hate You ! 

 

Now here I am , standing in front T.O.P hyung's bedroom . All the mysteries lies against this door ( I said this because , everytime I enter his room , the theme and arrangments will not be the same . Who the psycho that change the arrangements once a week . I dont even know when he paints his room .) Ive stand here for about twenty minutes already .

 

Okay , I dont know why Im so nervous -,- Jiyong you just have enter that room , and ask T.O.P hyung ! You can do it ! Just bear all the teasings that will come . Think that He knows ALL about LOVE . Yes , he really knows all about love . You dont have to worry , Jiyong ! Ahhh , I cant belive I decided to drop my pride just because that y girl ! You stupid moron Min Ah ! You just make me crazy you know ?! Ofcourse you dont !  -,- 

 

I crack open the door of the bedroom and took a peek . As Usual , there is T.O.P hyung , splayed on the bed ,  playing his favorite game video , PSP . He is way older than me but still , he play that kind of things . -,- . I stepped inside the gloomy themed room ( I think the theme based on his mood , maybe ? this made me more nervous as ! ) and sit beside him . He didnt just ignore me , right ? Psh ~ I sure hate this hyung .

 

After a long time of being ignored ( I just stare intensly at him playing his PSP  but he still wouldnt pay attention to me . It made me B~O~R~I~N~G .) I decided that I should start the conversation . Jiyong ! Fighting ! 

 

" H-Hyung , ermm . C-Can w-we t-talk ? "  Yeah , First step , checked ! Even if I stuttered . What ? At least I got to speak to T.O.P lol xD .

 

" Sure , what ? " He paused the game and replied . I am nervous as hell , but he just replied me with that ? tch . 

 

" You know Min Ah , My girlfriend ? Last week , I saw her strolling around with another guy . Before that , she called me and said that her friend invited her to come over to her house , she said that her friend is a girl when I asked her . In that conversation , she said not to worry because she wont betray me , but I dont even said about betrayal . I know that she sometimes go out with other guyS but I never caught them red-handed . What should I do , hyung ?? " unconsiously , I blurted out -,- . Weirdly , I didnt stutter ( Imma too lazy to write the stuttering form xD xD )

 

" HaHaHaHahushfvadcalcavgryuyijyjeae ! The school's prince being cheated ? What a shame ? HAHAHAAHjnjsnknsfvkajcj !!! " As I expected . -,- I waited for him to calm down from his madness .

 

" Haha , that's fun :'3 . So .. She didnt know that you saw them ? " He asked with THAT smirk . I just replied with a simple " Yes . " 

 

" Okay , if that's the case . . hmm . . For now , I want you to talk face to face with her , you ask her who that guy , why would she be with that guy , what are their relations , and ask her if she love that boy. And one more thing , dont give in to her before you tell me her answers ." T.O.P hyung give his ideas in a calm tone . he never faltered . I just dont believe that hyung will answer like that . I thought he will tease me more and make fun of me . Maybe it's because of his mood ( back to my theory about his bedroom themes xD ) 

 

" But hyung , if she refuses to answer ? " Im being worried once again . 

 

" That's for you to figure it up . She is your girlfriend , you must knew her well , right ? " I didnt expect this answer either -,- . 

 

" O-okay . . Thanks hyung for your advices ! Thank You soo much :DDDD ! I will tell you her answers as soon as I got it :D . " I said , but he just stare at me blankly . 

 

" What ? -,- " I asked . Curiousity won it .

 

" Are you done ? If yes , get out from my bedroom ."  What the hell of a brother is that ?!!! o.o . Whatever . 

 

" Okay , sorry . -,- " I said as I walked out of the room . He definitely continueing playing his PSP . Tch . Unmatured Old Man !! 

 

To Be Continued

 

Autor's :

I hope you enjoy reading my stories ^^ I will try to do my best for this storyy ~ 

#prayforMH370

 

Co-Author's :

Ollo . Since I edited this chap , Im sorry for the wrong grammars , spellings and others ^^ . Enjoy !

#prayforMH370 .