Yes, another new student.

Love You A 100 Pounds.

Pilsuk put on her sweats, her headphone and jogged downstairs. She turn on her music player and went outside for a jog. 

Not to mention, she works part-time for picking up rubbish. She took that job not long ago because she thought it might be easier like this. You run while picking up rubbish on the floor. She will also get pay for it. Isn't it nice? Not really actually.

"Maswimellou maswimellou dalkomhaeseo neomu joha. Maswimellou maswimellou sarangiran ireon geolkka. Mallang mallang mallanghae" She sang along the song that is played in her music player. She bent down and picked a tin up and threw it inside a plastic bag.

"Oh Pilsuk?" A woman called out. Pilsuk pulled her headphone down and turn her head to the back and saw her neighbour Mrs. Jung. "Annyeong Mrs. Jung!" Pilsuk greeted. Mrs. Jung caught up to Pilsuk and giggled. "Just call me ahjumma is enough" She said between giggling.

Pilsuk chuckled and nodded. "Part-time job?" Mrs. Jung asked as she pointed at the plastic bags. Pilsuk smiled and nodded in reply. Mrs. Jung asked why and Pilsuk explained everything to her while she just nodded. A grin appeared on Mrs. Jung lips. "Is it because of a boy? Who is he? Is he cute?" She asked with that grin of her's.

Pilsuk cupped her face (the plastic bags are still in her hands) and pouted. "Ahjumma!" She whined and fanned herself. "It's getting hotter don't you think?" She said while looking up at the sky.

Mrs. Jung laughed at her and said goodbye to her before she jogs away. "He is cute" Pilsuk mumbled and smiled as she pull her headphone back up.

 

Pilsuk jogged back home and went upstairs to get ready for the school.

After taking a shower, Pilsuk went downstairs and headed to the kitchen. On the table, laid many breakfast but most of them are the food that Pilsuk must not eat. No wonder Pilsuk is...big sized. 3 meals a day, everything were Pilsuk's favourite.

Pilsuk's hand reached for the pancake but inside, she held herself from taking them in. Pilsuk smacked her hand and scolded herself. Just then, she spotted some pieces of bread lying on a plate and she decided to take it. "Annyeong umma!" Pilsuk said as she got out of the house.

She hummed a song while walking to her school. "Jaa!" Jason touched Pilsuk's shoulder and snuck up on her. Pilsuk was startled and she acidentally smacked Jason's arm hard. She widened her eyes once she saw the person she hit. "I'm..I'm sorry Jason" Pilsuk panicked.

Jason laughed and rubbed his arm. "You're getting stronger don't you think?" He said between chuckling. Pilsuk pouted and adjusted her glasses before walking off fast. "Y-Yah, wait for me" Jason said and caught up with her.

 

 

 

"Alright be quiet class. Today we have a new student" The teacher said as she tapped her desk. 'Another new student?' Pilsuk thought to herself. Everyone in the class got curious about that new student the teacher were talking about and some of them sticked their head out of the window to take a look at him/she.

It was actually a 'he'. Fascinating. He brightly walk to the front and bowed before he goes all talkative. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jung Jinyoung. I'm 17 years old and it's great to meet you all. I came from Korea of course and as you all know......" He once stopped as he spotted a girl that caught his eyes. Maybe.

He flew to the girl's table and took her hand. "Well hello lady. What's your name?" He said as he planted a kiss on the girl's hand. She toggled her glasses a little before she replies. "P-Pilsuk. Kim Pilsuk" She stuttered.

Jason pulled their hands away from each other's touch and he smiled at the new student. "Sorry not lovey-dovey in the class" He said and widens his smile before he got back to his seat.

Jinyoung smiled and winked at Pilsuk. 'I'll totally catch her heart. Not when I catch the other's first. They'll be foolish to trust my image!' Jinyoung thought to himself. He sevretly smirked as he walk to his seat. Oh boy, I don't think it's gonna be any good. This freaking playboy.

 

-----------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you like it anyways ^^ And sorry if things happened too fast >.<

Do drop a comment<3