We meet again

Love You A 100 Pounds.

"O-Oppa...p-please..." She stuttered as she hands out a piece of folded paper to her first crush.

She felt a hand was laid on top of hers and she quickly look up at him seeing a smile appeared on his lips.

"Sorry..I don't accept girls with weight" He said with the sweet smile of his. He pushed her hands down softly and continued on walking on his pace.

 

Just then I know something...

Nobody likes me with my round body at all...

 

Nobody...

 

"Yah yah..did you hear? She was dumped by Jason" A girl whispered as she points at her.

"Jinjja? Wahh..She even have the guts to confess" The other girl whispered back.

"I bet she can hold tons of it in her body kekeke" They teased and laughed maniacally.

She stopped what she is doing and looked at them. "Mworago? You think having a fit body is good? I can easily bang you with my body" With that, the girls gulped and hid their laughter.

The girls left the place and she look down at her body and pouted. "I think I should get working on this fats to make Ja-" Something stopped her from her words and tears slowly formed in her eyes.

She quickly wipe them off and encourage herself to forget about him. "Maybe you should get working on getting rid of him!"

 

 

 

Few years had past and in Pilsuk's mind still has a little tiny space for Jason. Jason left to study overseas and she finally lost her interest on him and...

"Pil-Pilsuk?" A guy called out and interrupted my talk. Pilsuk look up and widened her eyes a little seeing him carrying his luggage. Her heart started to beat faster than usual and stared at him. "Jason..." She said softly and loud enough for the boy to hear.

"It's been long since I've seen you! How are you? You haven't lose any weighs didn't you?" Jason took a few steps forward while Pilsuk's heart beats a few beat faster. 'Why is my heart beating so fast? Why is my cheeks burning up? I thought I no longer had feelings for him?!' Pilsuk thought to herself. 'Or not..'

Jason reached his hands up to Pilsuk's head and rustled it softly. Smack! Pilsuk's hand flew up over her head and smacked his hands away. "Don't...Don't touch me or I swear I'll..-" She stuttered.

"Or you'll what?" Jason asked, interrupting not mine but her words. His face leaned in closer to Pilsuk and made her blushed hard. "I..I'll..." She said. Her face is getting hotter and hotter and she pushed Jason away. "Yah!"

Jason stumbled back and chuckled. "You still like me don't you?" He said. Wow you're good. As you can see, Pilsuk's face is like a round tomato right now and she shouted back. "Who will like you, jerk!" And with that, she ran away from him and Jason raised the corner of his lips.

"You do.." He said. 

 

 

 

"Shtupid Jashon...Cherk(jerk)" Pilsuk mumbled as she stuff more ice cream inside .

"Yah yah yah! You fat child. Stop eating the ice cream and start working out! Aigoo..." Pilsuk's mom nagged and smacked her head. 

Pilsuk look up with 'annoyed' written on her face and without notice, her bucket of ice scream were snatched by her mom. "Umma~~ Give me back my bucket!" She reached her arms and stretched her body trying to reach the bucket but she ended up falling off from her bed and rolled a little.

"Andwae!" Her mom said and left her bedroom with the frozen treat of Pilsuk's. Pilsuk whined a little and tried to get up but she can't. She groaned and she tried again but she still failed. "Aish jinjja..." She cussed and decided to lie on the floor instead.

She look up at the ceiling boring up herself and even talk to herself. "Pilsuuk~ Jason, umma and ice cream hates you arra?" She sighed and stared at the ceiling non-stop until she fell asleep on the floor.

She know somehow, the day is gonna come. The day when she is fit and the day when she and Jason is going out.

She just know.

 

------------------------------------------

So this is just the first chapter and I really want to know how is it >.<

  Please do subscribe or comment ^^ Kamsahabnida!

    And be sure to check out my other fics, I'll Make You Regret For Losing Me and My Bad Boyfriend ^^ Sankyu<3