The new student is....Jason?!

Love You A 100 Pounds.

*Jason version's Can't Let You Go Even If I Die ringtone"

PIlsuk groaned and mumbled something that I can't understand and reach her hand out to take her phone on the bed and answer it without looking at the caller ID.

"Yeoboseyo?" she spoke up as she rubbed her eyes with her short and fat fingers.

"Kim Pilsuk~ Wake up~ You don't want to be late do you? Stop sleeping like a pig. OInk!" The person on the other line said and ended the call straight away.

Pilsuk shot her eyes wide and stared at her phone. "Nobody dares to call me PIIIIIG!!" She shouted. With all her anger boiling in her, she stood up and rushed to her washroom to get ready. She stomped down the stairs causing loud sound that startled her mom.

"I have to skip breakfast umma!" She said and got right out of the room. "Whoever calls me pig, he or she will be dead" Pilsuk mumbled and walk through her small front gate and soon stopped at her pace as she saw a pair of foot in front of her. She look up and was about to scold the person in front but her voice seems to stuck in .

"J-j-a-j-jas-jason?" She stuttered. Jason smiled at her and said, "Oink!" Pilsuk dropped her jaw knowing that call was from him.

"H-How did you get my number? And why did you call me pig?" Pilsuk asked and pouted as she adjusted her glasses. Jason laughed and rustled her hair. "It's a secret" He said and winked. The wink that kills Pilsuk. The wink that made her blush.

Pilsuk runs her hands to her cheeks and she looked around trying not to catch Jason's eye contact. "Ahhhhh~ Why do I feel hot right now?" She said trying to hide her blush from Jason. "Pfft" Jason said and grabbed Pilsuk's hand and pulled her to their school.

Yup, you heard me right. THEIR school. In fact, Pilsuk didn't really notice the same school uniform they're wearing. She only had her eyes nailing on Jason.

"Wait wait! What are you doing? You know you're pulling the both of us to my school!" Pilsuk shouted as she tried to pull herself back stopping Jason from going into the school. "Wae? We're in the same school now!" Jason said.

Pilsuk finally made her eyes to his clothes. She look at her clothes and then to his. "Eh?!" She was indeed surprise. "We-we-we're in the same school. Again?" She said. While she's thinking to herself, Jason let his hand go and ran up to somebody else.

Pilsuk felt her hand is no longer being held and she looked at it finding Jason's hand is not there. "Eh? Wheres.." She mumbled. She turn her gaze to the school and found Jason with one of his friend. "Bye.." She said softly and waved a little at her lover.

Pilsuk pouted all the way to her class and took a seat on her table. "Yah fatty, my umma needs oil for cooking. Care to help my umma?" One of the girl said and made the others giggled. Pilsuk ignored them and made them talk all they want. They all stopped and sat neatly on their seat when the teacher got in.

She use her long ruler and tapped her desk asking everyone to be quiet which it did. "Okay class, today we have a new student. Please welcome him" She said as she gestured the new student to come.

Pilsuk look up from her table and her heart beats faster which made her almost jump in happiness. Jump higher than the sky. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jason. Please take care of me" Jason introduced and bowed.

10% of the girls didn't care much and went back to read their books while 30% of girls are whispering about how cute Jason is and 60% of the girls are flipping and playing with their hair trying to look pretty in front of Jason. Pfft s.

"Okay, now don't waste my time and go to that seat over there" The teacher said as she pointed at an empty seat in the corner near the window. Jason nodded and walk to the front.

The teacher was expecting him to go to his seat she suggested but Jason was picking the seat beside Pilsuk. "Can I have this seat?" Jason asked and smiled sweetly at the girl. The girl nodded and quickly clean her table and was about to leave until the teacher stopped her.

"No. You can't. Now go to your seat over there" She said and pointed at the empty seat. Jason look at her and did one of his trick on making her fall for his pleading expression. "Wae? Pleeeaaase" I don't know what he did because I can't really describe it.

The teacher look at him for awhile and wait....SHE'S BLUSHING?! OMONA. She sighed and said, "Fine. Sit wherever you want"

"Yes!" Jason said to himself and smiled at the girl in her seat asking her to move. She quickly grab her bag and moved to the empty seat. Jason bowed at her and took a seat next to Pilsuk. "Annyeong!" Jason turn to his side looking at Pilsuk and waved at her.

Not waiting long for her reply, Pilsuk quickly waved at him and said, "A-Annyeong!" 

The teacher once again tapped her desk with her ruler and said, "Concentrate on your study Pilsuk!" She is sooooo mean. Blaming on Pilsuk but not at Jason. They both turn back to the front and finally concentrate on the chalkboard.

 

------------------------------------

Sorry for the long update..I've been working on my other fanfic you see..Hope you enjoy btw :)

Do drop a comment<3