Jelousy.

Love You A 100 Pounds.

The classes just went by like that and it's time for lunch time. Pilsuk sadly walk towards a table with her tray and slowly stopped. The girls in that table rolled their eyes and left the table along with their trays. "Thanks.." Pilsuk said in a low tone.

After the table has been cleared up, Pilsuk plopped herself down and stared at her tray. Vegetables. The only thing that she could eat now to keep herself fit.

"Sigh..Diet is so not fun" Pilsuk complaint.

"Going on a diet?" Someone spoke up from behind and sat down beside Pilsuk.

"Hi Ja-..Oh, hello Jinyoung" Pilsuk greeted as she turn to him. Pilsuk smiled sweetly at him for a little while and frowned as she turn back to her vegetables. She took her fork and stabbed the vegetables like as if she's stabbing the girls who tried to flirt with Jason and shoved it in . Trust me, you want to stab them too.

Jinyoung gulped a little as he saw her stabbing the vegetables angrily. He stretch his lips forming a smile and place a muffin on Pilsuk's tray. "Huh? Y-Yah..I can'y eat this!" Pilsuk said and returned the muffin.

Jinyoung chuckled. "Fine, if you say so" He said and took a bite on the muffin.

Without noticing, Jason harshly squeeze himself between Jinyoung and Pilsuk, creating spaces between them. Once he settle himself down, he quickly shoots a glare at Jinyoung. "I don't think Pilsuk needs your accompany. I know what you're planning, you-" Jason said but was cut off.

"Pilsukie~ Can't I sit here?" Jinyoung asked being so dramatic and- *clears throat* I mean..pretending to be sad as he pouted. Ew.

"Of course you can!" Pilsuk replied and smiled.

"Yah, how can he-" Jason complaint but got cut..again. Poor him.

"Don't be mean, Jason" Pilsuk said as she knuckled Jason's arm. Not hard, of course. Nobody can resist hitting Jason hard. Not even me.

As I was saying, Jinyoung yay-ed and clapped his hand before thanking Pilsuk and goes back to his lunch while Jason glares at him. A few minutes had passed and Jason didn't enjoy his lunch at all. The three of them, Jason, Pilsuk and Jinyoung, got up and walked away.

"Pilsuk~ What class do you have next?" Jinyoung asked.

Pilsuk thought for awhile and snapped her finger once she thought of what class she will have next. "Ah, I'll be having Art class" Pilsuk replied.

Jinyoung's face brighten up. "Oh, really? Me-" Jinyoung chirpped but was cut off. So much cutting off these days.

"Oh, we're going to be late if we don't go now. Bye Jinyoung" Jason said in a hurry and pulled Pilsuk with him.

Pilsuk secretly smiled at the touch that was given by Jason. Blushes started to cover up her cheeks. She snapped back into reality when she noticed something. "Y-Yah..The class doesn't starts until 5 minutes.." Pilsuk stated.

Jason look back at Pilsuk and smiled. "Well, I like to be early" Jason lied. Face it Jason. We all know you're just jealous.

 

Once they reached their class, the teacher was already in the class. She asked both Jason and Pilsuk to go to their seats, which they did. They sat beside each other. "Uh..Jason?" Pilsuk said shyly. Jason look at her and then to their hands.

"Oh, sorry" Jason said as he pulled his hand back and smile awkwardly at Pilsuk, who's blushing right now.

"Alright class, we'll be having a new student who will be having art class with us" The teacher informed. Jason and Pilsuk quickly exchanged a look.

"Could it be..?" They both said in unison.

"Annyeong my name is Jung Jinyoung~" Jinyoung sang.

Jason closed his eyes and dropped his head onto his folded arms on the table and cursed silently. Poor Jason.

--------------------

Sorry for not updating so long >.< I can't really think of an idea, you see. Oh, and exam too :/ But hey, I updated :D And my exam is over! Hope it's not still short >.<

Anyways, do drop a comment and sorry for keeping you all waiting :/