Why?

Love You A 100 Pounds.

The class started and everyone is asked to pick a drawing partner to draw each other. Pilsuk was chosen by Jinyoung before Jason could even choose her. Jason had to sit alone without a partner since the total students is not even.

Jason sat there watching Pilsuk and Jinyoung grumpily as they draw each other and chit-chatting happily together. "Hmph!" Jason let out a grumpy groan. He laid his chin on the top of the drawing pad and stared at Jinyoung sending daggers towards him. "Look at him. What a fake blonde he is. Fake smile. Fake nose. Fake personality" Jason muttered.

He lifted his head up and raised his eyebrow. "I think it's better if I make a voodoo doll of him" He said as he tapped his finger on his chin.

WHACK! The teacher smacked Jason's head from behind. "Yah! It hurts!" Jason whined as he turn his head over his shoulder rubbing his head.

"No partner doesn't mean you can slack here!" The teacher scolded. She raised an eyebrow when she spotted a drawing on Jason's drawing pad. "Not bad. Let me see it" The teacher said and reached her hand for that pad but Jason refused to.

"Andwae! I drew it for myself! Not for you!" Jason said as he hugged the pad not wanting the teacher to see it.

"Tch, fine" She said. [Note that the teacher is a girl] "But, I think you drew a girl. I bet she's the girl in our class huh?" She said teasingly as she crosses her arm in front of her chest, leaning down and stared at Jason.

In the other hand, Pilsuk over heard the teacher's words and got curious who Jason is drawing. 'I wonder who is he drawing..' thought Pilsuk.

"Aiish. Wh-Why do you care?" Jason said. He hugged the pad to his chest harder and turned his body away from the teacher. "Oh, look! Taecyeon's drawing is so gorgeous!" Jason said as he pointed at his friend's drawing. To tell you the truth, it is indeed gorgeous.

"My my~ What a beautiful drawing!" The teacher said as she walk towards Taecyeon with her eyes nailed on the piece of drawing.

Jason blew out a huff of air and wiped his invisible sweat away from his forehead. He release the hug and took a glance on his drawing. "Good thing it isn't ruined" He said, still feeling proud of his drawing.

"Who are you drawing?"

Jason quickly cover up the drawing again by pulling the picture against his body. "Yah Pilsuk, you scared me" Jason said as he turn to Pilsuk.

"Keke, sorry" Pilsuk said in a baby-ish tone. "But really, who are you drawing? Can I see it?" Pilsuk asked as she tries to peek on Jason's drawing.

Jason wanted to hide it but yet, he wanted to let Pilsuk see it. But of course, he decided not to because he'd feel emberassed if he show her the drawing. "Andwae. You can't" Jason said.

"Waeyo~?" Pilsuk whined like a little kid who can't have what she wants.

"Because....it's private" Jason lied.

Pilsuk pouted and stomped her feet. "Fine then" She said and walked back to her seat.

"Thank goodness she didn't see it.." Jason said in relief. "But..is she mad?" He questioned himself. 

 

 

 

RIIIIIINNG!

The school time has ended and everyone stood up, packed their stuff up and was ready to go.

Jason did his packings very quickly. He swing his bag over his shoulder and then skipped towards Pilsuk.

"Hey, mind if I walk you home?" Jason asked with his killer smile.

"No thanks. I can walk by myself." Pilsuk said. She wanted to walk with him so badly but because of what Jason did during the art class, Pilsuk doesn't want to forgive him just yet. Pilsuk dumped everything inside her bag and left the classroom without saying goodbye to Jason.

'Oh no, she's mad!' Jason thought.

Without thinking much more, Jason ran out of the classroom and searched for Pilsuk. He stopped at the hallway once he saw Jinyoung and Pilsuk talking to each other.

"Wanna go home together?" Jinyoung asked.

"Sure!" Pilsuk answered straight away.

An arrow shot right through Jason's chest when he heard Pilsuk's answer. Jason rubbed his chest trying to erase that feeling away. 'Why..Why am I feeling this way? It's just that she goes home with Jinyoung rather than going home with me, right? But why am I feeling this way?' Jason thought.

 

-----------------

Annyeong! It's been awhile huh? :3

I have a question. Is this fic good? Because when I first updated, I received many comments but the last comments I received were 2. That's why I'm asking you if my fic is good. You have to be honest. Don't lie to me. Just be honest, alright? :) I just want to know what you think of this fic ^^

Anyways, do drop a comment!<3