I'm still mad at you!

Love You A 100 Pounds.

So I've read all of your comments about my fic and thank you all for commenting ^^ <33333333333333333333333333333333 Love you all :'D Sorry I haven't been updating... It's just that I don't know what to write to this chapter >: But I'll try and force it out of my head. Fighting!!

 

"Neowa na, black and white. Neo neo neowa na, oh black and white, Oh~ Ne meotdaero, Je meotdaero, Eobjjeom geureoni, Neoneun molla, Nae mam molla, Wae molla~"

 

Pilsuk sang together along the song that blasted through her headphone as she jogs along the sidewalk, picking up the rubbish and putting them into a big plastic. "Oh, annyeong Pilsuk!" A boy called.

"Oh ann- Jinyoung?!"Pilsuk was surprised as she turned to the person and her eyes widened, tripping on her own foot clumsily. "Ow!" She winced.

She lifted her head up and saw the rubbish spilling everywhere on the sidewalk. "Yah! Don't scare me like that next time!" Pilsuk pouted. "Sorry..keke" Jinyoung chuckled as he tries to pull Pilsuk up. "Ah!" Pilsuk tried to stand up but a sharp pain held her back.

"What's wrong?" Jinyoung asked as she checked on Pilsuk.

Pilsuk touched her knee, where the pain come from and looked at her hand. "Omo, it's bleeding!" Jinyoung panicked. Jinyoung quickly took out a pack of small tissues and wiped the blood off Pilsuk's knee. Good thing Jinyoung is a safety first person. He took out a plaster and slowly put it onto Pilsuk's knee.

All Pilsuk could do is pout. "There" Jinyoung said as he smiled at Pilsuk.

"Gomawoyo~" Pilsuk said softly with a sweet smile. She frowned as she saw the rubbish-filled floor. "Ah!! The ground!!" Pilsuk freaked out and quickly got off the floor, cleaning the rubbish straight away. She doesn't have much time left since she has to get ready for the school. "Omo omo omo.." She muttered.

"Let me help" Jinyoung said as he stopped Pilsuk. "You shouldn't be going around like that with your injured knee" He asked Pilsuk to stand aside as he did the work.

"But.. It's my job! I can't let you do it!" Pilsuk said not wanting to bother Jinyoung. "You should get ready for school instead!"

Jinyoung ignored the last sentence and continued doing Pilsuk's work. He put the big plastic bag onto Pilsuk's hand and smiled. "Since you said it's your job, why don't we take part in it? You'll hold the plastic bag, and I'll pick up the rubbish. Okay?" Jinyoung did an 'okay' sign. He smiled and pinched Pilsuk's cheek before going back to picking up the rubbish.

"But..!" Pilsuk wanted to stop Jinyoung but she already knew Jinyoung won't listen. So she could just accept his offer and watch him doing the work.

'Such a nice boy he is..' Pilsuk thought.

 

 

 

After Pilsuk took a quick bath, she went out with full uniform and then stood onto the weight measurement to see her process. A grin appeared onto her lips as she saw her current weight. "Yes! Yes! It worked!!" Pilsuk hopped around her room feeling so happy. Feeling statisfied, she jogged down the stairs and stopped at her pace as she heard gigglings coming from the kitchen.

"Appa?" Pilsuk whispered. She shook her thoughts off as she knew that couldn't be her father. Her father had passed away when Pilsuk was 5.

Her mother's gigglings caught Pilsuk's ears again. She wondered who is that guy to make her giggle like that so she went over to the kitchen to check it out.

"Jason?! What are you doing here?!" Pilsuk exclaimed. Both her mother and Jason turned their head towards Pilsuk. Jason frowned slightly still thinking that if Pilsuk's angry at him. He put on a smile and waved at Pilsuk.

"Hi~" Jason greeted.

"Omo.. You two know each other?" Pilsuk's mom asked, rather surprised. Her mother quickly skipped towards Pilsuk and whispered things to her. "Yah, then he must be your boyfriend, right?" She asked.

"No! He's not!" Pilsuk protested.

"What do you mean he's not? He kept on talking about you! He even waits for you every morning! How is that a not-boyfriend to you?" Pilsuk's mother snickered.

"I told you he's not!!" Pilsuk stomped on her feet.

"Or maybe he's the one you like?" Her mother asked again.

"U-Umma!! You're emberrassing me!" Pilsuk said. Feeling annoyed and slightly emberrassed, Pilsuk walked away ignoring the last question following by Jason.

Her mother went out of the house and shouted at Pilsuk. "Make sure to bring Jason home for dinner tonight!!"

Pilsuk sighed and fastened her pace not bothering about Jason.

"Yah yah yah~ Wait for me~" Jason pouted as he caught up onto Pilsuk.

Pilsuk turned to Jason and stuck her tongue out before fastening her pace again. "Yah~ Can't you wait for me?" Jason pouted.

Pilsuk turned around and stuck her tongue out again. "You used to say we can share stuff together! You lied! I don't care. I'm still mad at you!" Pilsuk said and walked off leaving the painful Jason behind thinking how he should get Pilsuk to trust him again.